strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll Results
pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#215:2;227:2;632:2;22286:1;22320:2;22342:1;27255:2;35205:2;42032:2;49623:2;49626:2;49646:2;49661:2;49663:2;49673:2;49712:2;
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AKA ~13 hours from now

People can easily google it, stop handholding all the shitters.

Just so they don't have an excuse to ask the sameshit over and over

Here's to the first ever /hsg/ and a very high post-rate~!

anyone have eta of expansion?

like 12 hours or some shit?

Honestly I think the main reason people lose against shaman is that they are too aggressively defensive, too much shellshock from aggro shaman that they don't play conservatively enough

>he cares about Hearthstone's lore

When is the expansion droppin in hot?

>Honestly I think the main reason people lose against shaman is that overload really doesnt fucking matter when you already have board advantage

>10 am PST
I've not seen a source for this besides anons in /hsg/

Jade Rogue will be the only viable Jade deck, you heard it here first folks.

I've said to several friends that if they release a Starcraft Expansion, I will buy 7 copies.

that's because you didn't check the posts before your post lil nig

>Jade Rogue
>With its full TWO (2) Jade Lotus cards
Yeah, real viable.

YEAH BOYS GOT 11 PACKS

OK Computer > Kid A

All you have to do is get that 1 mana spell off hukster/burgle/lotus agents :^)

How can people stand spending real money for hearthstone when they end up basically deleting your cards from the game?

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I disagree, but respect you as a human being.

Using shitty brewmaster and raptor on your golem cards is the idea senpai :^)

none of your golem cards are actually minions.

>The one class that could build around bouncing minions with golem battlecries to make an army of jade golems get no minions with golem battlecries

pottery

All I found was posting linking back to earlier posts of some user claiming they knew the releasetime, nothing from blizz

Because building a deck around bouncing a 4-mana minion for no real gain in the early game sure sounds like a viable deck! Let's put some Shadowcasters and Brann in there to make some real rambunctious memes!

I've got to treat you like I treat my bird - not reinforcing shitty behavior. I will not spoonfeed this time user.

>50/50 win or lose

Epin :)

>shaman rolls spellpower at the perfect time with no totems on board to kill my minion with spirit claws
>then rolls a taunt totem, preventing me from killing his spell damage
>that same spell damage totem sticks for the next 4 turns, allowing him to double maelstrom my board

Jesus fucking christ, in addition to how fucking busted thing from below is shaman totem rolls are some of the most tilting things in the game. I hate them so, so fucking much.

I eventually managed to win bringing us both close to fatigue, but it was by far the least enjoyable game I've played all day

Fuck shamans

Alahu Ackbar and flametongue kills it 100%.

That is literally your choice to make.

options are:

Delicious Food: 2 mana: Heal all friendly characters by 2.
Rotten Food: 2 mana 0/2: Deal 2 damage to all characters at the end of each turn.
Heroic Food: 2 mana: Give all friendly minions +1 attack this turn.
Lite Food: 2 mana: Give a minion Windfury this turn.
Light Food: 2 mana: After attacking, if this minion survives, it heals itself to full. (permanent)
Heavy Food: 2 mana: Give a minion +3/+3, Taunt and Can't Attack.

HEY YOU WATCHA GONNA DO

WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM

Your options are:

Kill yourself.
Fuck yourself then kill yourself.

some of them are a little op but overall p cool

If you could have one of the following as the next adventure, what would you choose?

>Deadmines
>Icecrown Citadel
>Black Temple
>Siege of Orgrimmar
>Some wacky, kooky, comedic version of any of the above
>Overwatch

Obviously the adventure with futa Widowmaker and her tasty ass hole.

Remember 2 years ago when Shaman had the worst hero power in the game and literally no one played him other than an actual hobo?

Oh come on, Sewer Ooze isn't that bad. I would honestly play him over Swamp Ooze if I needed a 3 drop instead of a 2. Most of the time people hold weapons at 1 durability, and it still nukes Gorehowl.

Jade Druid and Jade Shaman might as well have 2 cards because the elephant and the shaman taunt are complete shit and should not be run even with synergy

Gadgetzan Socialite is half-way decent.

2 for 2/2 is playable in a way that 1 for 2/1 is not.

i really like it

>Potion of madness in top 10
>When all the other top ten cards aren't going to have 2 or less attack while on the board
Really makes you think

You can discover them via things like raven idol though.

>Ferryman 3rd worst card
What a shitty list.

siege is unlikely considering we got malkorak and the scorpion faggot already. icecrown is their ace in the hole that they're saving for when the game is REALLY dying. black temple could be cool, but illidan is already a card and he's shit.

hasn't every expansion released at 1 est for the past 2 years? seems reasonable that's the time

shouldn't there be two, one for powerful cards and one for meta cards

That's why you pack PSP at the same time.

Would Backstreet Leper be top 10 if it was 2 mana?

I have $20 bnet balance and I want to pre-purchase the 50 packs. When does the 50 packs offer expire? also, it says that bnet balance is typically available "within 3 days of purchase," does this mean that if I add $30 to my account right now I won't be able to use it for 3 days?

maybe
if naxx wasnt a thing
if illidan wasnt a card
no
fuck no god fucking no
no

The next adventure should be a serious, lore based version of either the Broken Isles as they are now or times during the sundering.

If the game numbers keep dropping then the next card pack needs to be based on The Ebon Blade (ICC adventure would be cool but Naxx kinda took most of its ideas for non-legendaries), and it has to introduce the DK class.

>but illidan is already a card

Then you can't trade away the minion you stole because everything is so weak
Wow, good job

it'll expire today when it goes live

No, but it would be somewhat playable.

t2 jade assassin t3 raptor is a strong play and raptor is a good card, so I don't know what your problem is

absolutely not, only jade druid has a chance

jade rogue and shaman just did not get enough cards to actually make a full deck, the jade shit was just to take up their expansion slots

You've got Kabalock, Jade Druid and Grimy Hunter. None of the other classes got the tools to make the gimmicks work.

>serious
>lore based
Where do you think you are?

When this expac is released, what card packs go out of standard and is it immediate?

nothing is rotating out with this xpac

reno mage too

December 2
LoE and BRM unplayable immediately

both the Naxx and Blackrock adventures were exact clones as they are in WoW, including the gimmickry. Even GvG was. Then they decided to make everything a laugh or create their own gimmick and it's absolutely awful

5 mins until

Reno Mage is already viable. Jade Druid won't be though. You'll maybe have a memester or two run a one of to troll control warriors, but it's not like that's seriously better than Malygos Druid, Yogg Druid, Token Druid, or even Ramp Druid.

Nobody wants to cut good cards to put in understatted snowball effects that lose them the early game. Druids can already snowball with Yogg and Arcane Giants by only playing insanely powerful cards, starting with Turn 1.

I don't know, playing 1 tech cards that makes you never fatigue sounds pretty sweet to me.

memes?

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#215:2;227:2;632:2;22286:1;22320:2;22342:1;27255:2;35205:2;42032:2;49623:2;49626:2;49646:2;49661:2;49663:2;49673:2;49712:2;

If you're shit talking LoE, you're in for a fight. If you're just talking about Kara, I didn't even like the flavor of it, so the whole thing just sucked.

>/hsg/ - Retard General
It's been months and people are still asking this shit. The standard rotations will happen when the FIRST expansion of the year is released, and the sets that rotate out are the ones released two years prior. As an example, when the first xpac of 2017 hits BRM, TGT and LoE will rotate out. The 2016 sets will continue in standard until 2018.

>shit talking the themes for ONIK and Gadgetzan

Fuck off, they're charming in a way that the writing in WoW has never been and never will be.

I don't come here often brother

That's just the thing though. It SOUNDS amazing, but Druids shit all over control Warrior without ever going to fatigue. You have to cut a card to fit in the jade idol, and honestly, there are several better cards to bully Warrior that would also help out against non-fatigue classes.

LoE was a decent mix of having a laugh about something and keeping it loosely tied in with WoW. Kara and Gadgetzan are literally re-writing. I don't care if they have "charm", they completely go against the idea that this card game is based off of existing Warcraft. They've went from putting in the cool shit people wanted, to making their own narrative and it's dumb. LoE is fine because the explorer shit in WoW has always been relatively ambiguous.

Karazhan is complete and utter cancer.

Gadgetzan would be ALMOST acceptable in this regard if Gadgetzan wasn't just a small desert town in the middle of nowhere.

Then I'm sorry my man. Seriously though, the standard format explanation should be added to the OP for new players and people that haven't played in a while.

this, pic related is the only playable jade card which is not nearly enough to make an archetype

what exactly is the theme for gadgetzan anyway?
gotham with furries?

It is just a bit confusing. I don't understand the idea of introducing a new expac and then removing other ones after, instead of on the same date. I also don't get the idea of removing ALL from X time period instead of just cycling one and the other out. Seems pick-n-choosy to me.

> I don't care if they have "charm", they completely go against the idea that this card game is based off of existing Warcraft.

this is embarrassing

>they completely go against the idea that this card game is based off of existing Warcraft
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

?????

When you think about it, the card is insanely clunky. Like holy fucking shit does it make Raven Idol look fantastic.

Imagine spending turn 1 shuffling a 1/1 into your deck.

What a nice cardback.

>I don't care if they have "charm", they completely go against the idea that this card game is based off of existing Warcraft.
Funny you mention Warcraft buddy.

anyone else who plays in eu not touching the game until tomorrow to get golden msog cards?

I really hope you've been living under a rock and you're not just memeing.

>mfw someone tried to bluff me into conceding

if you had the winning card you would have played it immediately. me no stupid

I still Reno bluff. It works way more than it should.

until they start making things that aren't representative of Warcraft, a change in a logo doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't excuse them from rewriting existing lore to fit their humor attempts which have progressively gotten worse and more childish.

Refusal of change is a clear sign of autism.

They haven't done a troll expansion yet. Maybe Zul Aman, Zul Gurub, or Throne of Thunder.

Any would work and all would provide unique encounters.

Where's fuckin INK MASTER?
Look at this bad bitch.

>No Small-Time Buccaneer
>No Patches the literal best card in the set

Jesus you guys really are shit at this game

This is literally TGT 2.0

literally worst case scenario aya blackpaw is an 8/6 for 6 mana if no other jade golem cards are run. New Dr. 6 calling it now

Huh I didn't even notice that half of her face is completely fucked up

where is the change friend?
removing the tagline because the game is popular enough as a standalone means nothing, don't meme me

what are they gonna do, make him gayer?