Catholicism is #1

Protestantism is a practical joke that has gone on far too long.

Why is Catholicism just so great Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/07/30/world/europe/pope-francis-gay-priests.html?_r=0
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mormons aren't Protestants though.

Catholics don't even exist anymore

Protestants ruined nice English churches. All this puritanical nonsense stripped away priceless artwork which we will never get back. They were basically ISIS.

My friend, Mormonism is to Protestantism as Protestantism is to Catholicism, autism.

And so is Catholicism to Eastern Orthodox, and Christianity to Platonic philosophy

Cromwell was basically a Protestant Al-Baghdadi.
>destroyed art of other religions
>set up a theocracy
>massacred and enslaved peoples of other other religions

So... which church do you refer when you say Protestantism?

Several things wrong with this thread…

1. Mormons are only considered "Christians" during presidential election years. We need them to beat up gays at the polls, but beyond that they're a complete embarrassment no one wants anything to do with.

2. Beyond Constantine and his internet seminary friends, no one here sincerely believes in G-d. And those that do always play "le picky choosey" with which church dogmas they want to believe, and never go to church anyway.

3. Jesus wanted nothing to do with Gentiles

4. This board is reactionary HQ, and nothing discussed here should be taken at face value

Which one is licking nigger feet again? Oh that's right.

As a Republican and a non believer, fuck Cromwell. Him & his fanatics (as well as Henry VIII) took away part of our culture we will never get back.

The modern CoE is a joke as well.

Believe in the true religion of God which makes its home in the Eternal City herself, or the steampunk fanfic that is the Eastern Orthodoxy? I'll take Catholicism for 1000, Alex.
also, platonic philosophy is just a meme

christianity is a cheap ripoff of platonic philosophy

>point of christianity is to be humble
>the meek will inherit the earth, turn the other cheek, etc.
>the leader of this humble religion humbly washes and kisses the feet of a poor refugee, truly showing the christian ideals of equality and that even though he is held in such a prestigious light, he will bring himself down to the level of everyone else
>"LMAO KEK xd"
protestants everyone

>Cucktholism
>not fanfic

>point of christianity is to be humble
How to immediately spot the non-Christian.

>point of christianity is to be a cuck who licks nigger feet
Fixed it for you.

The Protestants in this thread are just too much.
>muh pope kissing feet
>humbling yourself to those misfortunate isn't christian
Yes, and calling people Niggers on the internet is. I swear, Protestants are fucking psychopaths.

I can't get over that face.

It doesn't look like he's genuinely happy, it looks like a predator baring its teeth

That guy isn't even Protestant. His religion is TV preacher. Every time a reporter or a preacher asks him about anything doctrinal, he evades. He doesn't believe shit, just fleeces stupid people for money.

He's got them crazy eyes.

>unnecessarily making precious few adherents salty and thereby contributing to the further decline of the church
Gee I wonder who could be behind this

>pic and filename
fucking kek'd

proddy tears everywhere

>muh rome
>any christian thinking this
Irony maximum.

Thus

Amish > Mormon > Eastern Orthodoxy > Oriental Orthodoxy > Catholicism > Protestanstism

>church is abusing it's power
>let's push for reforms
>ayo hol' up, why don't we just make our own churches?
>that way we can change doctrines and use it to abuse power ourselves!
Never trust the eternal pr*testant

Not an argument.

Get a load of this idolatrous retard banging on about muh eternal city

If this were old testament times you would probably be boasting about your penthouse apartment in the tower of babel

Cromwell did literally nothing wrong

>tower of Babel
>real, and not a metaphor
bible-basher pls

MUH HOLY BOOKS IS MOAR IMPORTANT, THAN BEING A GOOD PERSON.

that's why everybody in the Judaeo-Christian world laughs at Protestants

>papists unironically support sodomy

Go ahead and point out the official doctrine within the Catholic Church that supports sodomy.

I'll wait.

>nytimes.com/2013/07/30/world/europe/pope-francis-gay-priests.html?_r=0

doesn't matter, because in the end dog judges you by your actions, not how much you lived by the historical book: "how to ensure the survival of your tribe for dummies"

yeah which is probably why most prots are altright nerds lol desu

reminder that true Catholics are papists not sedes or altrightists

sede means seat

the joke still works nerdboy

Interesting, the Pope didn't seen to say "priests can now butt-fuck dudes" in that source.

Do you have another?

He said he's ok with priests butt-fucking dudes

He said who is he to judge a priest who is homosexual. There's plenty of straight preists, and they aren't allowed to bang chicks, so why would you assume the doctrine is different based on who they may be attracted to?

desu beginning a priest is a wholesome way for a person who is gay to live according to God, provided they don't act on their lusts.

>beginning a priest is a wholesome way for a person who is gay to live according to God, provided they don't act on their lusts.
More like a way for a perverted deranged sodomite to rape children
Which is why so many priests are boy buggers

Protestant churches are a far larger propagator of child abuse

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

As soon as the Protestant pope covers it up that will be relevant

Sure thing, kiddie-fiddler

>papal prostate pounders don't real
>priests dindu nuffin

>an institution whose most important principles include confession of sins and forgiveness
>tattling on its own people

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
1 Corinthians 5