/svg/ Shadowverse General

Idol Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at the end of December.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
89.40.121.179/sv.html

old and busted

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/event/news-0041
gatheringmagic.com/alexullman-news-11272017-kentaro-yamamoto-wins-grand-prix-chiba/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it safe to assume that Im@s will be related to the Christmas or New Year's event or something?

>reminder

>3 threads up
GOOD JOB

FLORAL _____

Remember to dick your maid every night to ensure her dependence on you

Migrate here since this thread was made first.

FUCKFACE

Why am I getting fucked memed

Probably, also WHAT IF... Idol class leaders?

Would make sense considering that unless we get special score rewards, buying leaders is the other thing that awards emblem plus sleeve.

This dings the dong

No it wasn't

Thank you Cygames, you are my greatest ally.
Elana is animated.

Check the time.

This thread was linked first though, you need to go faster.

How to post webm? I think I have animated Leonidas and Kaguya.

Doesn't matter, post in thread matters

Arrangements

I was fucking waiting for the bump limit to hit.

Are maids wives in waiting or just sex toys?

But I do have the best points ever

>open free packs
>no legos
>decide to buy 1 of each more with gold in hopes of a little dopamine boost
>pascale

So is one enough for earth memes?

>animated
>Kaguya
I am jealous.

You can sit on your ass and read guides for 3 hours until you do fuccboi. Thanks for helping me get my 5/5's though. Appreciate it.

What deck(s) you play? Confess your sins sempai

>tfw all the I could have gotten 3500 vials EACH rage when it drops
I can't wait.

>One lego short for ages
>Get two from the freebies
>Double click
>Liquified
>Back to needing one
T-thanks Cygames

Yes goyim. Once you have 10,000 crystals you can buy the sekrit rng shard that lets you toggle if you want to go first or second every time for 6 months. Praise Cygames.

Don't you remember when you started? If you broke up your initial tickets into 13 pack parcels you'd notice how shit they were. It's just that you're comparing to the result of 4x the packs.

I am going to confess to Cynthia
Whish me luck

>no 2 drop on turn 2
>instant lose

Should I just fucking concede if I miss it?

Good luck user!

I've came back from worse. Yes it's a major disadvantage in board-based matchups but just play as well as you can, just focus on how you can play from behind

Pulled them recently. Found this general a few hours ago too.

>tfw still no dingdongs
New player here, how do I tell when I have enough of standard or DE across the decks? I dunno which I should throw my 2000 gold at or if I should wait and get 30 packs on the expansion. I'm too new and shit to be any good at Take 2.

Having trouble with chapter 8 in story mode with forest and shadow. Anyone have any budget decks that are good?

I'm in love with her strength and beauty!

the worst card in this game is d shift, it is trash and people who play it are trash

The love and respect from all the forest dwellers and allies of Cynthia, strengthens her. May your love strengthen her too.

Luna wants me to come on her _____

What did the shadow deck go against again?

>Forest
>Budget

It will not be called the Rise of Bahamut.

Just got this dogo from packs along with Alexander, how lucky am I?

birthday party as a guest of honour.

In this game it seems like if you don't have a 2 drop by the time you have 2 mana, your chances of winning go drastically down. The chance is still there, though, so it's really up to you if you want to concede or not.

Forest story deck is enough for Nexus
Shadow is more troublesome

shadowverse.com/news/event/news-0041

1st – 100th Players:
3 animated copies of Dark Angel Olivia
5000 rupies

101st – 1000th Players:
1 animated copy of Dark Angel Olivia
2500 rupies

take 2 gives standard packs now? when did this happen?

>best friend started on Shadowverse
>he is not very good despite of my help
>his waifu is otomeme this is important
>Im already on Masters he is on B1
>he barely made it for the ding dong sleeves
>this time he was so busy with his work that could't grind on early november for the otohime bguard sleeves
>last week of november
>he gets injured on car accident
>can't play and shit because his hands were damaged
>15 hours before the reset he calls me from the hospital
>tells me his account email and password and begs me to grind the until he can claim the sleeves
>had to grind from 0 and basically turbo several arena runs in order to get as many packs as I could since friends collection was shit and only had meme legendaries
>even his swordcraft deck with only 1 otomeme was shit and lacked several staples
>build budget Haven Storm
>after so many hours of grinding finally managed to get the score reward
>Call friend, he was happy as fuck
>Got emegency call from work, they need me because lack of personal
>Had been up working or grinding sv for TWO DAYS straight, no sleep and almost no food, only Taco Bell

Now Im finally free on my home but I can't sleep because of the excess of cafeine and burritos on my system, my head hurts, eyes bleed, hands are red, also my friend's account ended on AA0.

Can you help me sleep /svg/?

>get 13 free packs for doing nothing
>log into hs
>season chest gives 2 cards and 5 dust
rowen with that haircut.jpg

>1 animated copy of Dark Angel Olivia
>2500 rupies
I am going to be jealous as fuck when I don't get this. But I am not even in masters yet, I don't think I have a chance.

asspussy

Retry until you get lucky, or just build something with the cards you have.

Top 100 is going to be a bloodbath

Gotta start the grind I guess

Since always?

There's probably only 5-10 Master players that lurk this general regularly. Do any of them have a chance of getting into top 100?

Take 2 always gave standard packs. The Darkness Evolved packs it gave was a 20~ something days event from the 10th of last month until the end of the month. Meaning that it's over now.

>got robbed of a win in t2 with the DC bug

>play shadow aggro
>storm haven
>storm haven
>storm haven
>face sword
>storm haven

How do I not suck?

I could probably try. 1000 should be okay-ish. No idea for 100

ah, I just started playing last week, I assumed take 2 always gave packs matching the latest expansion

Exercise/fap until you're tired.
Or you can just lying around in bed, even that will restore some strength to your body.

>mini soul demon cucks the opponent out of lethal exactly by one hp

CUTEST

You are an amazing bro. I never would have done that. Put your phone in another room and lie in bed with the lights off and you'll eventually go off.

I hope they T2. I lost two games in a row because of weird disconnect bugs.

you are a good friend.

Drink a beer or to to counter the caffeine and turn out all your lights. always helped me sleep.

youre a nice guy user

good luck sleeping

Control ward pride
Decklist wide

Liquefy extras should count animated cards as well to liquefy non animated ones desu.

It's like you enjoy making difficult to look at deck lists.

At this point all you need to do is clear your mind to fall asleep. Just lay down while listening to your favorite smooth music and black out.

remove idols

Shadow

caption this

Just re[place your neutrals with their shadow coutnerparts you got from opening your packs

You're a good friend user. Hope you sleep soon and sleep well.

Idols aren't even related to /svg/. But hey, there's tons of kids who are willing to kill generals just to force that shit.

Why do so many cards evolve into blond when the other hair colors are usually cuter/prettier?

WAIT

WHY DID I GET SO MANY PACKS?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Disclaimer, this deck lacks a million cards I want to put in and is still in brainstorm stage and experimenting vs AI, is the idea behind the deck complete garbage?

I got the idea from seeing a dirt rune PTP deck but since I don't have any altered fates I started thinking of the idea of using arcane englightenment as the discard mechanic

Gets completely shit on by elite sword AI, I could see me able to stabilize with the board clear though. Is this beyond saving, should I just give up arcane enlightenment and craft the altered fates? freeze golem is hella fucking good though I don't understand why that isn't run in the dirt ptp deck (at least the one I saw)

how many free packs will they give for the exp

Hitchcock countdown

>Idols aren't even related to /svg/.
Not that guy. But this month they kind of are. They are confirmed to be part of the game one way or another this month. Likely in the upcoming holiday events.

Holy shit my dick. This card was made specifically for me and my midriff fetish. Thank you devs.

worth it for shiny cards on the board

What are the staple cards to craft?

Yeah it's pretty amazing. I also absolutely love how they're shown having fat without being fat.

What about that thing called Proof?

put on a chill streamr
set a sleep timer
doze off to sleep

DoD.
Barrage.
Odin.

Beastcall Aria, Elana's Prayer, Enstatued Seraph.

love handles and healthy hips

The sleeves and emblems were literally added to the game files alongside the new elana and liza sleeves and emblems.
You can extract them yourself. They should already be on your system.

repostan from what other anons said in previous thread

7 standard packs from some nip from Cygames winning an MtG Grand Prix tournament

gatheringmagic.com/alexullman-news-11272017-kentaro-yamamoto-wins-grand-prix-chiba/

6 DE packs from SV hitting 6 million downloads

Get out there and get more people into shadowverse, these devs are fucking baller

Any good vods for some past but still relevant tournies?

I wanna see some people duke it on high level

Is aggro bat actually good or is it a meme? I fucking hate the vamp fort shit.

>People that concede instead of hoping I go full retard
I've lost 2 games today from misplaying when I had lethal. Shitty poor sports...

Ding dong and Unica 20 of each

Why don't you try again?

>getting two legendaries in my free packs
THANK YOU CYGAMES

Literally got datamined days ago when people extracted Elana. You need to fuck off with your autism or read a backlog of threads

Just experiment in rank so you can sandbag

>winning with jace deck

based