Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRWy6iH6PYo
craveonline.com/entertainment/1165925-overwatch-lgbt-characters-blizzard-will-reveal-soon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for best team

Will 6.89 save DotA?

no because you subhumans will be bitching about it just as hard
protip: 6.88 is the best patch we've ever had

sumail is pretty based desu

this nigger is so fucking ugly

im a high-6/low-7k USE huskar player and id say that a sidelane 1v1 jugg vs huskar favors jugg pretty hard
just run at him without drawing aggro and if he hits u hit him back, he cant trade with you at all before lv4 even with creeps because of pms and he cant really run because youll just zone him out of creeps and get boots befoer him and win the lane
lv1 passive gives up to 10% mres

dotards..?

Death ball though.

i just want to add that solo husk beats a lot of 1v1 matchups but jugg really isnt one of them
husks physical base dmg is mediocre and the atk spd isnt going to outpace his lack of ehp, and he cant even really trade because juggs just going to spin once u commit and without the spears dot husks dps is awful
on top of all that husk cant go late or even mid against jugg without a farm advantage or an oracle/dazzle/omni/etc..

kill yourself

DELETE
SLARK

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>two threads, both dead
Epic.

cant wait for next patch where there will at most be ONE slight nerf to slark, and it will probably be an indirect nerf through echo sabre, but he will also be indirectly buffed through his competitors being nerfed through dragonlance/pike nerf
yihaaa
disruptor still exists tho

remove crit

Slark is never going to be nerfed, if there isn't a piss easy pubstomper for Peru to play there's less chance third worlders will queue, trigger whitey and force them to keep playing. Same with Invoker, can't nerf him otherwise you wouldn't have muh ebin skill ceiling.

Husk dos have the advantage of being able to gank your team to pieces if you look away even for a second though, doesn't matter if you can 1v1 him with Jugg, Huskar WILL successfully gank unless people have map awareness, with Jugg its not that easy.

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you slark and invoker wont get nerfed because they dont need nerfs and huskar well i dont know what to tell you you've already gotten so many good tips on how to deal with huskar but yeah go lose some pub games user no one wants you in here anymore

>Huskar WILL successfully gank unless people have map awareness, with Jugg its not that easy.

>guys my bracket is so SHIT so SHIT reee
>b-but its REALLY hard to kill people out of position as juggernaut in the early game
you really can't make this shit up

how come Mushi is the bad guy if the pinoys never bothered to try and talk to him?
le super star teams were a mistake

Daily reminder that the Left won the culture war.

>slark and invoker wont get nerfed because they dont need nerfs

Nice wrong opinion retard go eat some mud like the third world animal you are I'll be here with a glass of milk AND clean water knowing you'll never have both

You need some kind of setup with Jugg for a kill unless you're running at a no boots CM or want to blow Omni, and throwing a stun for a free kill is something Peruvians for sure haven't mastered so yeah it's a lot easier with a free 50% slow and massive DoT

Does december 12 mean main client update or test client update + like a week of testing because valve doesnt test a single fucking thing?

>player has "boss" in player name
>is russian

Every single time

artour too

Unless there's a problem and the Monkey King arcana can't be bought from the store there won't be a delay, content updates are just ways to sell Arcanas at this point bundled with a bit of content update.

>Get a SEA player
>He talks like Pink guy
>eh bawwws mid lane is missing

SEA really like to use boss but I never see it on Russian names

zup Puppey, enjoying irrelevancy?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>Some random Punjab (Yawar?) has to dye his hair fluorescent pink to get attention
>Puppey meanwhile setting up the board to sweep all Majors into TI7 into a successful Presidential campaign

Reminder EE wrote a 47 page blog whining about Puppey and Puppey hasn't even responded or acknowledged it. That's how true leaders carry themselves.

Batrider is the most horrible title I think. I mean the thing he rides looks like a giant tub of ketchub and not like a bat.

does that mean puppey is a corrupt politician

that's 1437 Puppan's vice president

Puppey has what's best for Estonia in mind, even if that isn't necessarily what's best for honeypot nations. He's a charasmatic 7 foot millionaire with connections with the Turkish mafia, there's o way he's not gonna be President at this point.

It's either Bulba or Yawar I'm sure of it

how can someone like you be that stupid?

How can you be so racist? Just because Ritsu and Bulba are both pooinloos doesn't mean they're identical, why post his picture anyways they hardly even look alike?

its DOOM

where da computer @?

Slark has been nerfed enough, I don't understand how people are still having problems with him, legit.

I mean fuck Pounce used to do 280 damage and now it's down to 160.

When will you faggots stop crying and learn how to beat him, namely exploit his weak laning presence and shitty stats.

Bloodseeker is even viable right now, just rupture him every fight so he can't do shit on top of Thirst fucking his regen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRWy6iH6PYo

?

How do I gain popularity in the Veeky Forums in game chat??

Nobody respects my opinion and calls me a noname.

>Implying
If I held the title of "The Doombringer" I'd make everyone including my mom call me that. Shit's metal as fuck.
Unless you mean horrible as in scary. Then yes.

>highly skilled player dominates a pub
>just grabbing a random video where someone does really well on a hero
>HA-HA GOT YOU NOW user!

He has a 49.65% winrate in 5k+ and it's not like he 'dominated' the Summit 6 either.

When is valve going to make a fun/goofy hero?

im getting tired of muh monsters and edgy warriors

Because his design is PUBSTOMPER. Like how Tides' is INITIATION? Everything about the hero is designed to allow shitters to excel on the faults of others.

>Oh you shut me down in lane? If only I had low CD AOE jungle farming ability and a way to regen to full between camps
>Oh you stacked your disabled perfectly? Sorry needed another one because I have 3 (THREE!) escapes
>Oh look 3/5 the enemy team are retarded Peruvians that keep going into jungle without wards despite being picked off by Slark every time they do it

I know how to counter Slark; you throw your stuns and silences AFTER Dark Pact finishes or initiate at the same tiem with dust and silence. Sadly 85% of people can't fucking understand this and just lead with a stun, it gets pacted and Slark turns around with his pounce and HoT regen and murders them. He's not a problem in pro gaming because he's not good in pro games, he's an absolute holocaust in pubs though, where 99% of the game plays.

Someone complained no Bard hero
So Bard hero

Telviwayne the Bard
17 Str + 2.4 - 19 Agi +2.7 - 17 Int + 2.0
Melee Agility Support

Q - Inspiring Riff
Plays an encouraging song on his lute, disarming himself for 3 seconds but buffing all allies within 900 range for 6 seconds (including self)
Grants
8/10/12/14% movespeed
20/30/40/50 attack speed
5/10/15/20 hp regen

120 mana 18/16/14/12 second cooldown

W - Somber Tune
Target an enemy. Plays a sad song on a flute which purges an enemy of all positive buffs and applies a debuff. Self disarm 2 seconds, debuffs 3 seconds.
10/14/18/22% slow
Reduces all damage from target by 10/14/18/22%

120 mana 14/13/12/11 second cooldown

E - Dance of the Wind
Target ally. Plays a light tune on a violin to empower a target ally. Self disarms up to 6 seconds. Empowers ally up to 6 seconds.
+15/20/25/30% evasion
+3/6/9/12 armor

120 mana 20/17/14/11 second cooldown

R - Ballad of the Heroes
The Bard magically orchestrates all his instruments at once, creating a powerful song that grants empowers nearby allies. Self disarms up to 6/7/8 seconds and buffs for same amount. 900aoe.
+25/50/75 damage
30/45/60 movespeed

200/300/400 mana 60 second cooldown

Aghanim Scepter Upgrade
Ballad of the Heroes now applies the buffs and debuffs of the Bard's other spells at half strength in addition to its standard effects. Does not mass purge enemies.

tfw u want to shitpost in the Veeky Forums chat but don't want to show your main account because you don't trust dotards.
just say you're a girl

yeah that's the thing but his current incarnation is he isn't a DOOM bringer he's a PLS BUFF ME SO I CAN BE PICKED OR BANNED hero

Techies?

>be straight desperate little virgin
>gay friend keeps insisting me to let him suck my dick

What do dotards

when's Valve going to release more cute girl heroes..

THIS IS YOUR ANIME HERO?

>shit stats
wht if he goes into invisible cloud mode for 5 seconds and takes half your stats for himself
He is a cancer to pubs

>He has a 49.65% winrate in 5k+
And a huge pick rate lets just ignore that, right?

So what's the point of your post?

Slark is not gonna get nerfed because people are too shit to beat him in pubs.

He doesn't even have a significant winrate across all brackets in pubs, his highest is in the

>Bard hero
>Arcana is an '80s hair metal outfit
>Guitar replaces lute

>Slark is not gonna get nerfed

Yes he will retard, never post again because you clearly don't know a thing

is it really possible for a dog to vomit this much?

>wake up
>no patch

>io tether
>halberd + dmg reduction
>solar crest
his ult and the self disarming seem interesting

It's his pickrate that's the issue. He's such an easy hero. Free sustain, mobility and dewarding.
I'd very much support buffing him if it meant tossing out some of his free shit.

But I've no idea how to do so while still making him Slark.

He's frustrating to deal with, win or lose, because in a game where mobility and positioning are important and must always be considered, Slark says fuck you I have three escapes that are also nuke/disable/regen abilities.

sweet fucking jesus /d2g/
I got done carrying a game like a god damned boss by permasheeping as tinker
and I set about make a meal of spicy saltados
and an hour later here I was after a great meal and fondling my balls when I remembered I hadn't washed my hands and have hunan hands
and now my balls are on fire

fuck yourself you fucking little 2k mmr nigger

Io tether for the whole team
And halberd doesn't slow at range and reduce outgoing magic or pure damage.
And wind is supposed to have the flat +move speed bonus while Heroes gets the armor aura but I messed up.

craveonline.com/entertainment/1165925-overwatch-lgbt-characters-blizzard-will-reveal-soon

>We definitely haven’t forgotten about what we said. Like we said, it’s very important for us to have diversity and inclusiveness of all types, and that includes LGBT characters. There are definitely LGBT heroes [in Overwatch] — that’s multiple heroes.

How can DOTA even compete?

i'd like for these things to be added to the heroes/items than be put in a new hero
like io aghs to tether your team
also his ult could be put on centaur to replace stampede but the + dmg be replaced by % of centaurs str

also to put some numbers to it

level 1 huskar before items has 46.5 damage and burning spears does +30 to enemy, -15 to self
level 1 jugg with pms takes 20 instant + 30 over time per huskar right click after reductions, jugg meanwhile has 56 base damage and higher movespeed

if huskar tries to stand his ground and manfight, jugg will win handily thanks to PMS tipping it way in his favor
if huskar tries to turn and kite, he's going to take like 1.5-2 hits for every hit he lands on jugg and lose the trades
and when fighting to the death, jugg can let huskar stack up like 6+ instances of burning spears to the point it would be fatal, then just pop blade fury to negate it and finish off huskar

huskar basically stopped being a hero when his magic resist was removed and now he actually dies to shit like blade fury

>wht if he goes into invisible cloud mode for 5 seconds and takes half your stats for himself

AOE / Targetted stuns, he takes 1 of each stat from you, but gets it back as 3 AGI so this doesn't really help his HP problem unless he's primarily up against physical DPS, he needs items for that.

Don't fucking blow all your disables on him while he's channelling pact like most retards do.

>And a huge pick rate lets just ignore that, right?

So what? You have more shitters playing him, but that doesn't make him OP.

I mean the highest pickrate hero is Pudge and he is doing better winrates than Slark across the board with a much higher skill cap.

No he won't, I'm gonna screen cap your post and post it after 6.89 / 7.00 comes out and I hope you're here so you feel bad about being wrong.

There's no evidence to suggest that Slark is overpowered other than literally 3k pub retards crying about him.

A full half of the female heroes in Dota are thick dicked breeding machines, Tresdin for example would fuck Sven as much as she'd fuck CM, that's true inclusiveness

Io doesn't need an Aghs
Centaur Aghs is fine and doesn't need to be changed

Also letting Io x2.6 heal an entire team is absolutely broken. If Io gets an Aghs it should grant him a fourth ability or affect Overcharge.

>When will you faggots stop crying and learn how to beat him, namely exploit his weak laning presence and shitty stats.
>Bloodseeker

how about you start by learning what his weakness is and how to beat him, because its not bloodseeker you retard
every slark knows how pitiful bloodseeker is against him

>oh dear I've been ruptured better press R and tp away
>can sneak up on BS invisible and kill him from full hp any time since he is just food
>thirst does nothing to stop slark from regenning up due to ult or shadow blade
>slark will never stay at low hp to let BS chase him down
>BS has an incredibly hard time ever trying to click rupture on a hero who always knows when he's seen, can sneak around invisible immune to dust and press R to become untargetable

if you want to learn how to beat slark, pick the right hero you moron

hey guys can i ask you somthing.

how the hell do i deal with PA that keep spamming her dagger at me bullying me out of line , i know a magic wand is good in this case but sometime it isn't enough ,that fucking dagger need a nerf desu

Tresdina leads a fucking army against demons how's that blizzshill

>teammate types "LUL" several times
>notagain.jpg
>proceeds to feed and use these fucking twitch memes
>report him
>report feedback immediately after
>mfw

hey guys can i ask you something.

how the hell do i deal with PA that keep spamming her dagger at me bullying me out of line , i know a magic wand is good in this case but sometime it isn't enough

ffs nerf that dagger

>if you want to learn how to beat slark, pick the right hero you moron

thank you for listing said hero, retard

nice cutoff exclamation mark, retard

i meant the normal stampede be replaced with the bards ult but instead of flat +XX dmg it is a +% of centaurs str, will let it be more than lmao run in/lmao run away ult
io aghs tethers will not be affected by overcharge, that would be too much, it will just let you tether extra allies, it is still a luxury item for io because the hero doesnt have any great farming steroids and is usually put way down on the farming priority
io also needs to get items to help it survive because its always the focus of the enemy team

:::::::######:::::: | | WARNING
:::##########::: | | REMINDER
:############: | | WARNING
############# | | REMINDER
############# | | WARNING
############# | | REMINDER
:############: | | WARNING
:############: | | REMINDER
::###########:: | | =====================================
::###########:: | | PATCH 6.89 IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PATCH IN RECORDED DOTA2 HISTORY
:::##########::: | |
::::#########:::: | | IF IT FAILS (ie. FALLS SHORT OF BEING PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY
:::::########::::: | | SINGLE ASPECT) YOU BETTER START VISITING /scv/ BECAUSE YOU'LL NEED
::::::#######:::::: | | SOME GUIDANCE ON HOW TO HANDLE YOUR FAVOURITE GAME DYING
:::::::######::::::: | |
:::::::######::::::: | | DO NOT LET THEM FIND YOU UNPREPARED
::::::::#####:::::::: | | START LOOKING AROUND FOR A NEXT GAME TO JUMP SHIP TO
:::::::::####::::::::: | |
:::::::::####::::::::: | | /DOTA2GENERAL/ DEFCON 1 ANNOUNCEMENT
::::::::::###:::::::::: | | BROADCASTING SERVICE OFFLINE
:::::::::::##::::::::::: | | =====================================
:::::::::::##::::::::::: | | WARNING
:::::::::::::::::::::::::: | | REMINDER
:::::::::::::::::::::::::: | | WARNING
:::::########::::::: | | REMINDER
:::###########:::: | | WARNING
:#############:: | | REMINDER
:#############:: | | WARNING
:#############:: | | REMINDER
:::###########:::: | | WARNING
:::::########::::::: | | REMINDER

>Implying Tresdin isn't a dyke
>Implying Lone Druid and Lycan aren't furries
>Implying Broodmother isn't a strong independent woman who don't need no man
>Implying Medusa isn't a trans woman
>Implying Arc Warden and Enigma can't reproduce asexually
>Implying Windranger isn't hiding a 9 incher in her pants
Topkek

how's your day fellow gulagites?
I just had pizza and milk for breakfast and now I'm gonna watch true sight

nice deleted post, retard

Again, Cebtaur ult is fine and fits the hero both logically and ability wise. +damage doesn't help Centaur at all defensively or honestly offensively. Turning Centaur ult into Sven Aghs is dumb.

And I wasn't saying Overcharging a team is dumb, I'm saying Io tethering to 4 teammates and popping a heal is dumb. And overpowered.

If Io gets an Aghs it should give him a new ability. Maybe one that makes him briefly invulnerable (but still able to be disabled)

its in the webm you doublenigger

The problem about slark, like with other pubstompers, is that he's countered by supports, not carries, and plebs never support

BS does well against slark like first 15minutes

>oh dear I've been ruptured better press R and tp away

Well good, that'll make winning the teamfight easier.

>can sneak up on BS invisible and kill him from full hp any time since he is just food

Depending on how you build Bloodseeker, which seems to be in a utility 3 role right now he is plenty durable and has means of escape. Even a Eul's sceptre lasts the duration of the leash.

>thirst does nothing to stop slark from regenning up due to ult or shadow blade

He gets revealed at slark will never stay at low hp to let BS chase him down

You are basing this on absolutely nothing, there's a bunch of factors that can get Slark low.

If you're talking about passive farming then that just slows him down because he keeps having to make sure he doesn't drop into thirst range while hurting himself with Dark Pact.

Running out of characters, will retort next post.

Stupid dotards, why you didn't tell me there was another thread????????

youre like , 2k mmr arent you?

opinion discarded

axe isn't a support

that's too general of a question
there are ways of dealing with PA dagger but some are better than others depending on the situation
also sometimes there's nothing you can do and you're better off jungling or whatever

there's a reason slark is constantly picked in 5k+
even with proper supporting, with sentries and whatnot, he is a nightmare to play against

Slark will never get himself in thirst range farming jungle unless he was already almost dead when he started.

t. 3k shitter who never farms jungle till 15+ mins

Can we get some att speed buffs on this bitch please?

Also proc % increase on E

>Well good, that'll make winning the teamfight easier.
so bloodseeker can't kill slark
but slark can kill bloodseeker
and slark can kill bloodseekers allies and bloodseeker can't stop him from doing it
and if slark just ults and clicks down BS's ally, and BS ults him after the fact, he can still safely tp away

>Even a Eul's sceptre lasts the duration of the leash.
won't save you from slark, who will just click you to death with force staff
won't even interrupts slarks TPs if he ults, goes invisible after purging dust or bkbs
>He gets revealed at Over the course of his ult Slark regens 12% / 20% / 28% of his HP back
what a counter
you stop him from regenerating up below 25% with his passive, except he can just regenerate up with his active, or naturally regen from items/stats over the 25% mark
>You are basing this on absolutely nothing, there's a bunch of factors that can get Slark low.
slark won't stay low, because he regenerates from his ult. Slark spends 99% of the game at 100% HP because of his passive regen, so you'll never have the benefit of globally hunting him down like you would a wounded crystal maiden trying to limp her way home

io aghs tethering and healing will be like a more versatile version of aghs kotl healing
it really is good but its locked behind 4.2k on a hero that needs other items first just to survive and it has a hard time farming
i dont see it being that useful in fights because pros should be on the io anyway and forcing it to fuck off/break tether with multiple heroes
after fights it will be really useful but the same thing can be said for kotl aghs who farms way faster and can fight from further away

every pro leet carry player knows that all other roles but him are supports

He has sub 50% winrate in 5k plus(or 50.6% if you look at this week only)

Slark is incredibly easy to play against if you have decent supports and don't roam off alone like a retard. He does fine till the time hits about 30minutes~ where enemy carry has farmed enough items to kill your whole team meanwhile slark has just been trying to tank up trying to eat through some 2k hp 30armor enemy core

valvebro here
here's a tiny preview of a new item that is an upgrade to lotus orb
try to guess from else goes into its build recipe, because it does not include linkens
valvebro out

so you can pick BS to interrupt a slark jungling from level 1?

a) nobody jungles slark
b) once slark has level 6, he can jungle indefinitely without dropping below 25% hp, and even if he did, he just pops a tango or presses R

what happened to bounty lol

been away for a while and apparently he's a position 4/5 now?

why tho

>two days to go for fantasy team lock
>still no idea what teams are playing

cooool story volvo guess you dont want players getting more free points

>every pro leet carry player knows that all other roles but him are supports

thats how you win more games
if you need to support worse players than yourself, you're going to lose

>One off
A real valvebro would have gotten the digits