It's a slow sunday and there's a game we haven't played in a while

It's a slow sunday and there's a game we haven't played in a while ...

STREETVIEW JAPAN CAR SPOTTING

You know the drill!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPEKjCuOja4
youtube.com/watch?v=d6-ePPAxCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lF6QsIBsTG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice, it's weird how Japs like American shit.

no its not

thats like saying its weird how Americans like Jap shit

It's weirder how they can afford it. If I understand the tax system correctly, you'll end up paying a grand a year for these just to have plates on them, and this doesn't include insurance or fuel.

classic meme

Also a mandatory parking spot. You have to prove to the authorities you own/rent a parking spot before you are entitled to buy a car. The prices for those are on average about $100 a month iirc.

Love these threads keep em coming. Any good spots on some street race cars?

So I've done this a few times and I've come to realize that there are different approaches. Do you guys prefer sticking to main roads and checking the parking lots next to them, or do you prefer going through semirural areas in hopes of seeing an American barge or touge missile parked next to a workshop?

It's not Japan without an S-chassis

And now i find this

I dont this HiAce is stock

Not Japan but close enough

>touge missile parked next to a workshop?
This

Can't tell if this is a real GT-R or not, but oh well

fucking great thread

I just like looking up places on Streetview, seeing how c o m f y the rest of the world looks. Japan is tops, followed by rural Russia so far

Can't get a good frontal view of this van, oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=sPEKjCuOja4

Thread theme music.

Got a cute MX-5 following

That's not comfy at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6-ePPAxCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lF6QsIBsTG4

I'm not sure if it's the climate or if they simply don't take a lot of care, but wherever I go in Japanese Streetview I see a lot of rusty metal and stained concrete, also it's overcast most of the time which makes it a little less comfy than expected.

I think this is a GT-S

>lives in an apartment complex
>drives a big ass bippu
Found Veeky Forums.

I don't know how rare BMWs are in Japan

Remember: Black hoods add 25 HP

I always see upper class cars with RHD from the UK or Japan for sale here in Germany for much less than the same model with the steering wheel in the correct place. I think it's the same with LHD in Japan. Probably imported for cheap from somewhere else. Personally I can't even imagine driving from the passenger seat, especially in a country as tight as Japan.

They aren't, rally. It's actually worth a consideration to get them back from there. Japs love to throw money at maintenance on euro cars, which makes them much better maintained than here in Germany most of the time. And they're usually LHD.

Ya guys think these two are together?

Sweet

>Probably imported for cheap from somewhere else

As far as I know, they love to buy German cars in LHD right there in Japan. It's kind of a status symbol thing, to have the steering wheel on the wrong side for them.

They are LHD in Japan because it's seen as a status-symbol. A LHD configuration indicates the car is a rare imported vehicle.

I've always thought these things are cool

Radical

Another S-chassis haha

Literally spawned in front of that, promising start.

His neighbour.

This isn't true for the whole nation you fuckwit only dense urban areas (namely tokyo)

>only dense urban areas (namely tokyo)

Which is where the majority of people live in you fucking autist

>posting a pic of a common domestic car in japan which you can easily find in the US or Yurop too
The point of these threads is to post interesting stuff not stuff that is completely unsurprising.

>majority
Thanks for proving my point by admitting that it isn't "all"

I never said all you retarded sperg. Do you know what reading comprehension is or did your mum drop you as a baby?

The majority of drivers in Japan do have to rent their own spot aside from a couple of rednecks.

What is that even?

>I never said all
precisely, you proved my point by admitting that your idiotic insinuation that in order to own a car in japan you have to prove you have a parking space is false

I wonder how many of these are still left in Japan

fuck he's getting away, damn grip piggus.

That's a Nissan Cefiro c:

>you should never generalize because there is exceptions to every rule even when the rule affects 90%+ of population

Consider sudoku

>general rule
>90% of the population
90% of tokyo's population doesn't own a car
so it doesn't affect anywhere near 90% of japanese car owners

Is that a Humvee in the back?

Yep.

What the fuck

Failrace colours make you go faster

There's a lot of rare shit in Japan. Though obviously mostly rich collectors.

The other one of the two of these is there as well, last I heard.

that was unexpected

i love these threads

>Went out looking for cars
>Found happy doggo

I couldn't even tell you what that was.

haha what a ricer

Why does she wear the mask?

Isdera Commendatore 112i

>posting a pic of a stock miata in the home country of the miata
why

no idea what that is

I like them.

>he doesn't know what a Cefiro is

get out of this board

nice

what's the grey car?

s2k?

first VAG I've seen

daww

First car I saw.

house spotting now

dwingo :D

for japan, that architecture is a huge waste of space.

spotted

time for some real shit

dayum

another G

Two even, and a GTA.

GM fangirl spotted

Here are a few of the ones I've found before

Boggles my mind that Japs are buying Peugeots and Renaults when they have all those reliable jap cars right in front of them.

They got the van thing right, but somehow it's from a different century and a different continent.

>when you zoom through Streetview long enough to end up in Europe
Also as a measure of good luck I always zoom out and drop in somewhere completely different once I find a neat snapshot. You shouldn't try your luck twice in the same neighborhood, right?

They buy the straaaangest things

they probably have their own versions of people who drool over silvias and JDM crx's

Still...

westaboos