70% tint is the legal limit

>70% tint is the legal limit
>having smoked headlights and taillights are illegal

What state has the worst tint laws, and why is it Pennsylvania?

>worst tint laws

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>tint
>ever

Please drive off a bridge if you consider tinting your lights, your front windows or your windshield.

Are you a nigger?

>having smoked headlights and taillights are illegal
good, this rice shit is dangerous as shit

>smoked headlights and headlights are illegal
YEAH NO FUCKIN SHIT YOU CANT MAKE THEM OUT FOR DICK WHEN ITS NIGHT, ITS ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE THE REST OF THE CAR THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT

Dude that sucks, 70% is like nothing. In TX, you can go down to 20% on the fronts and the rears are exempt. I used to have double-5% on my wagon.
People whining about window tint have never lived somewhere with 110° summers, that's for sure.

you can get clear tint that blocks infrared and UV light

Or you can get regular tint that does the same thing with the added bonus of niggers not being able to see inside your car.

Are you a nigger yourself?

I can't even imagine the thought process that leads from
>he doesn't want niggers to look in his car
to
>he must be a black person

Niggers do hate niggers.

So do whites, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims, and everyone else.

I've only ever seen niggers getting nigger tint

And why would you live in an area where niggers looking into your car is concern? Unless you're one of those niggers as well

>And why would you live in an area where niggers looking into your car is concern?
It's called a preventative measure. If you don't have tinted windows, you can never know if someone's been looking in your car or not. Maybe you live in a white area, but maybe sometimes you have to drive to an unfamiliar town. Who knows what kinds of people live there? It might even be the whitest part of town in the whitest city in the state, but there could still be some nigger or wetback, or worse, a wigger, looking around.
This whole concept is dumb, anyway. You have curtains on your house, right? What's the matter, nigger? Don't you want everyone looking in your house? Must be a nigger if you care about your privacy in any way.

The house vs car comparison sucks. Do you leave thousands of dollars of valuables in your car?

Maybe it's an American thing, but in Canada I can leave the convertible top down and people won't do anything
>Waah some one might look in my car!
Stop leaving your dragon dildo In the passenger seat

The comparison is accurate. You have private property with windows and your personal belongings inside. You don't want people to be able to look at your personal belongings through the windows in your private property whether it's a house, car, garage, shed, whatever.
It doesn't matter if I don't have a single thing in my car at all. The point is if I ever do have something in my car, I don't want anyone to know.

What's even the argument against window tint? It doesn't affect anyone else in any way, shape, or form except for the owner and any police officer that happens to pull you over. My tint is insignificant to you in every way, so why do you care so much about it?

Because getting tinted windows is what niggers do

Literally

Significant amounts of tint impair your visibility

>Some one might see my car seats!
Fucking hell America

I dislike excessive tint because I can't tell where the driver is looking. If I'm in a 4 way stop or a blind corner and the other driver has windows too dark to be seen, how am I supposed to know he's seen me?

Cops think the same way, my armchair libertarian friend.

It doesn't affect anyone except other drives were these fucking morons can't see them and other people or potential hazards, especially at night time

No its more important we let niggers endanger everyone else because they're niggers

>smoked headlights and taillights
Pure Trash.

you know there's a wide range of tint right? You know not everyone lives in the same gay ass flyover state as you right?

Most people here in LA have tint because it can get pretty hot

Thank you based Amish.

Michigan might be a "bit" better, but we're fuckin weird...

>Any darkness on rear window and doors
>Any darkness on top 4" of front windows and windshield
>Below 4" no tint allowed

Right. Any fucking moron who intentionally fucks up their headlamps / tail lamps should lose their licence until they grow up. Like, at 30.

Window tint is a problem as well. Pennsylvania seems to know what they're doing.