What are some things that cost $100-$1000 that i can flip for a good return

>What are some things that cost $100-$1000 that i can flip for a good return
>Where do I buy them
>Where do I sell them

Hyped shoes. Buy them when they are released. Sell them on ebay with double or triple the release price

Am i gonna have to camp outside retailers? lol
also, how competitive is ebay with respect to new shoes?

You have to buy them on the site websites usually unless you know retailers that sell hyped shoes. And if the shoe is extremely popular, like yeezys, people are going to use bots to buy the shoes out fast.
And the competition depends on what kind of shoe you want to sell.

Buy ARCH

If you are good with your hands or tools you can buy old furniture from historic homes having tag sales, refinish them and resell them.

Or if there are quarries nearby you can sometimes get good sized pieces of stone that can be carved into sinks, bowls. etc in a few hours with rented tools from your local hardware store. You can also possibly sell them at local auctions.

Hatchimals, if your local retailers has them buy them. They're like $30 retail and I've been selling them form 150-200 a pop on eBay

how friendly is ebay to amateur sellers? is it like amazon where you shouldnt even bother if youre not on the first or second page? there's 5000 listings for hatchimals alone

Lol the Just Fuck my Shit Up Dentist is jacked.

> Hey dentist guy, what kind of steroids do you want?

JUST JACK MY SHIT UP

bump

Jesus fucking Christ, I wish I had known about this sooner. I could be making bank right now.

I buy and resell hype shoes all the time. Get in touch with a group that specializes in this kind of stuff such as Yeezy Mafia or Resell Cartel. The tools make it so much easier.

if u dont know what to sell ur retarded

bump

>spoon feed me your business secrets so I can steal them and use them against you
good luck with that.

BUY SCRT

alternative - buy replica hype shoes and be a massive douche and sell them as real. (/r/fashionreps, /r/repsneakers)
FYI the best replica version of the new Yeezy v2's are nearly indistinguishable from the real ones.
Warning if you get called out prepare to make a new account under a new name because the community will fuck you over.

I wouldn't want to use paypal in that case, right? Because of how they always side with the buyer and I will get screwed?

Search for keywords on Craigslist that relate to "Going out of business". Often these are failed self employed startups and they're hurting for cash. They may be willing to take way below market price because they can't afford to hold it.

there's little harm in helping 1 guy on the internet
not every industry is cuthroat either