/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources:
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
>Previous:

Kagero a shit

Cherche is nice

Camilla a best!

What would their supports be like?

I think we need a new thread for posterity. We already used 3 images in 5 posts.

I just want Camilla to get her birthday thread

Ayra, Lakche, Machuya, Mareeta, Mia, Athena if you got her in 11 (would kill 6 dudes for her).

They ain't all that bad.

Machyua doesn't really count, as she's more of a Mercenary, promotion and all.

Fatigue also makes Shiva and Mareeta both equal and worth using. So all your really left with is Ayra, Lakche and Mia for 3 good female myrms.

Back then there wasn't a distinction between Mercenaries and Myrmidons. They were all Sword Fighters.

I believe it's wrong for new translations to use modern terms because back then classes were not very streamlined.

Just look at the shitstorm that were mages.

>best lay of your life
Camilla, Hinoka, Elise, Peri, Selena, Charlotte, Hana, Orochi, Nyx, Ophelia, Nina, Selkie, Anna

>vanilla, but loving
Flora, Sakura, Mozu, Kagero, Oboro, Rinkah, Sophie, Velouria, Midori, Soleil, Caeldori, Rhajat, Reina, Scarlet

>starfishing, it's all you
Azura, Felicia, Setsuna, Beruka, Mitama

>recommend against it
Effie

How does Shiva being good makes Mareeta any less good? Thracia is one game that has you juggling multiple parties and units.

>he doesn't want a permabulk waifu partner

I know, but she was the only female Hero in the early games, along with Echidna, before it became a free class in Awakening.

If Thracia ever gets remade, she won't retain her Sword Fighter status.

Someone to explain to me what this starfishing meme is

Not worth the liquified pelvis, famjam

Lay down like a starfish and don't move. It is a technique some females use during intercourse and that anons headcannon has those girls using that technique.

It's where your fuck partner just lays on their back and relaxes while you do all the work, probably with legs and arms stretched out, like a starfish.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks

Man I'd ditch any girl pulling this shit off

Azura and Severa are shit

My dragon is better then your dragon.

Orochi is shit

Pretty homo and romantic

Mozu and Donnel are shit

Does Camilla's dragon have a name?

It's called Kamui. Or Corrin in the localized versions

I'm buying that next paycheck!

I don't see that happening though. IS likes to pretend Jugdral doesn't exist, Thracia also represents the opposite of the current direction of Fire Emblem
>Fatigue that prevents you from relying on the same few units and diversify your party
>Just use Ryoma/Camilla/Xander. Training anyone else is "inefficient" :^)

>Low stat caps that allow units to catch up with ease
>Stats high as fuck that restricts viable units

>Easy enemies and difficult map objectives and gaiden requirements
>Rout the enemy, Defeat the commander, enemies has high as fuck stats. 30 Str on endgame is so so on your units

>Scrolls that boost growths so even if your favorite unit is finicky you can still power him up
>Just grind that shit bro, pay up 5 bucks for DLC

>The main fun of the game is the game itself. Love for your units is born from their performance
>Support and dating sim simulator. Supports and marriage is the main drive of the games. Every unit is a quirky I single minded joke or two. Waifus prevail.

>Story is serious, dark and tense the whole way through, with few comic relief moment
>Every 3 or so lines of dialogue have to be a joke. Even when the story seems to be serious it goes back to being feel-good adventures.

I don't really mind the current direction so much, I love Conquest, but I'd hate to see Thracia in modern days.

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

>I'm too busy listening to a reading of My Immortal to finish my smut
I'm, sorry, the cringe is addictive
It'll be finished soon

cool blog

thank you!

Oboro is okay I guess.
She's a pretty decent Great Knight. Let's see how Oboro!Sophie turns out.
MoA Hinoka is surprisingly good, too.

You should make an account somewhere so I can follow your works! :)

You're welcome senpai glad you love it

Master of Arms is a good class
but hinoka will never match the awesome power of RALLYMAN

I'll get right on that, thanks for the great idea!

>Master of Arms
I disagree. Unlike Hero it lacks good skills.

Life and Death is good for a swordmaster/glass cannons

Cool! I don't always follow every thread since they get so toxic and I'd hate to miss something this important.

So, Should I use the mine trick on Fargus' chapter? I don't plan on arena abusing much, maybe just for the healers but Fargus' men give out nice exp

One of my favorite classes in the game. I wish it was implemented better. What characters make good masters of arms anyways.

MoA is just too much of a middleground-class for me.
Is kinda tanky, but not tanky enough to hold the frontline. Damage is okay, but it has neither mad STR nor enough SPD to consistently double. And the skills are pretty bad Though taker skills are good if you can get them on a proper tank class.
On that note, samurai Sakura sucks all kinds of ass.

>Life and Death
>For Swordmasters
Nah it is not. it's good for ranged units, mages and archers.

Also, I'm thinking of not using Guy this playthrough, I ALWAYS use him, so I guess i wont this time

I'll make sure too, just for you!
Id does need improving. The idea for it was "jack of all trades, master of none" but they emphasized the latter a bit too much
It let me 1 round lunatic Tacomeat, though.

incoming 4 "pemn" posts

>"pemn" posts
wut

personal experience means nothing
there's always at least 3 people saying it when someone has something "unconventional" work

Any news on FE mobile?

It's used for when people try and claim shit units like Wendy are good/decent because they babied them or pumped them full of stat boosters.

what it's supposed to be used for doesn't stop knuffle from shitposting it constantly.

Oh. thanks!

I made Mozu!Mitama one because the outfit was super cute on her with that hair color

Hinata is a pretty good MoA. It's decent for Corrin, too.

That sounds like a personal experience problem.

TIME FOR FE6.
Almost finished Chest-Hell-Cave. Geese just hit his lv. Cap. When do you get a Ocean Seal?
Also B-Rank achieved !!!
So cute !!!

Boss Time:
>Sue can hit for 5 dmg with a high crit(Killer bow(
>crits both (2*(5*3) =15 dmg)
>Rutger goes in with Wo Dao
>finishes the boss of with a crit
GG EZ

Forgot my trip

You never get an Ocean Seal in 6.

Do you always type like an ESL retard?

How to promote Geese then??
English is my second language my boi

You should read item descriptions because you've probably had 1 of them for a while.

I like Hana

Back the fuck off

I like Ike

Well I don't

He's ugly

Soon I enter the Hell stretch of the game

Looted all the chests here at least

(you)

Your filthy whore waifu is ugly. He's the best looking lord regardless of his/her genre.

OH NO. NOT THIS MAP.

I have :
2 Hero Crests
1 Knight Crest
2 Whips
2 Orion Bolts

Nothing on those items's desriptions implies anything for Pirates
I only used a Guiding Ring on Clarine so far. So..?

Hey /feg/ I have a fun idea. Let's try to draw our waifu or favorite character. It dosent necessarily have to be good or anything, just somthing fun to do for a while. I'll start off.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying

Cute. Sumia is a shit though.

Oh no. I already know what's coming next

He's here

Hero's Crest is for Pirates in FE6

I see. That's a stupid translation mistake then

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

>she doesn't got killed by this
>she got K.Oed by this

>tfw this is gonna be one of this crit quotes in the remake

>>tfw this is gonna be one of this crit quotes in the remake
I'd buy it even if they butcher everything else

Maybe it just killed the horse

I hate anime eyes
And faces in general, but mostly eyes

I've seen Saizo's name a lot.

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Me too.

You do realize, that you will get her automatically with the horse for the next chapter?(The desert map)

SLASH AND KILL

It's only hell in the sense that it's annoying as fuck rather than difficult.
Fuck elevator emblem, seriously.

He's literally Hitler

user how do we remove marriages while still making supports relevant? How about this?
>Each C support gives 1 point in a deliberate stat, while A gives 2. 3 total.
>S rank and A+ give a skill to a unit dependant on the subject of the support
For instance
>Arthur and Effie C support gives Effie 1 in Skl and Arthur 1 in Def
>A support gives Effie 2 in HP and Arthur 2 in Str
>S support gives Arthur the skill Defender and Effie the skill Inspiration

How bad of an idea would that be?

fuck I can't believe I missed Camilla's birthday I completely forgot

Damnit !!! Thx for the support Zealot. You weren't rly a part of team. You were more used as a supporter

Oh yeah, i forgot that, this is her recruitment chapter. Nice

New horse

Luckily, I don't think you'll be going to Ilia, so no harm is done.

I think the pair up increases are more than worth it but skills unlocking at the final rank would make for some real fun. Like imagine getting a free rally on Laslow depending on his A+ or S.

That's the attachment rate to Fates.

SFV is a huge improvement over SF4, I'm glad I bought it.

How about making that are like personal skills that you can only get in supports. So separate skills that are accessed to both parties.when they hit A rank They both get a skill on based on what the support was about. S ranking units basically makes the skill turn into a more powerful version of that skill