>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

True Roman Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prussia is the stronkest!

>mfw best dawi will the next faction

ARTILLERY ZU PFERD

the concept of a fantasy dwarf is retarded. A dwarf would be inferior to a man in every aspect, same way the neanderthals were utterly inferior to home sapiens, and for the same reasons: reach and endurance. Even assuming a strength advantage for the manlets, humans could easily dance around and utterly outmaneuvere those slow manlet shits.

Somebody post it.
I lost mine.

There's barely any Chaos Dwaf's in the Chaos Dwarf faction! Just warmachines, slaves, and ugly lava daemons.

but mah slayers

FACT
Humans only kept dwarves alive because you can lift them and cuddle them

why are howitzers so fucking useless

>CD Warrior variants
>Infernal Guard variants
>Blunderbusses
>Bull Centaurs

Nah, there are plenty of Dwarfs in that army. I'm assuming they won't stick strictly to the Tamurkhan roster and that they'll include some of that big hat flavour of old.

pull them up behind your line and shoot at the other line as soon as everyone stops moving to shoot each other. They practically guarantee that you'll win the line engagement, which means you can absolutely ruin great Britain players by taking away their only advantage and swarming their flanks with sexy French cavalry.

I've won dozens of online battles with howitzers

So who has the best airforce in the game now? Vamp Cunts or Neets?

Why didn't the Empire just fly the eagles away from Chaos?

Because every part in world is fucked except Ulthuan.

Louen

border prince stronks

Bretonnia is still uncontested champion

What's your favorite good and bad faction?

For good, I think I'm going to pick Bretonnia. Knights, lady of the lake, all that shit.
For bad guys, vampire counts. They're cool. The rest of the bad guys are all POO POO PEE PEE barbars.

>Good faction

No one is good

>Bad faction

The Empire endures.

>No one is good
get a load of this guy

>too stingy to put their game on sale for the game awards like everyone else

oy fucking vey

Not worth getting anyways trust me on this one senpai. Wait till everything is at least 70% off 2-3 years from now.

the Average Empire Citizen has around 70kgs when wet.

The Average Dawi Citizen is around 100-120kg.

This is not mortal kombat you giant fagking.

A dwarf can hold a shield longer than you and take a blow harder than you and that's what it counts in an infantry line.

Please tell more how ethiopians are the absolute master race and conquered half the planet with their height and speed.

Thanks anons, im gonna try this out.

>No one is good
This ain't 40k kid.

Neanderthals literally got BTFO by lankly homo sapiens sapiens

Alright, who is good? And please do not anwser The Empire.

see: battle of cynoscephale

when you're done looking that up, you'll realize why a dwarf phalanx would get absolutely smashed by a dynamic human army.

They got outbred though

Nearderthals were superior in everyone, and probably had bigger dicks too.

Homo Sapiens should've been genocided from the moment their lanky asses set afoot in Europe.

>[citation needed]

>tfw no qt Dwarf bf

Not really, they were just dumb

Dark Elves, Vampire Counts, Lizardmen, Chaos(only if you are a nihilist), and Maybe Bretonnia

Source: Me. I look like a Dwarf and I have 110 kg.

You silly willy

>"muh realism" in a fantasy setting

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post...

So you're fat as fuck, and probably french as well.

you could probably make an argument for Lizard men and bretonnia, and you could stretch pretty far to justify the VC but the only thing the dark elves did right was apparently being right all along.

t. we wuz feenix kangs

I agree dwarves and elves are banal shit.

they were outbred because they were inferior hunters. humanoids hunt via endurance, tracking prey until it tires from exhaustion. Because humans were lanky, they were faster, could move farther in less steps, and completely outclass them in endurance. A primitive homo sapien could run a marathon every day.

All these mobility advantages play out on the grand tactical scale when it means that one army is literally dancing circles around the other. The humans would do exactly what the Romans did to beat the macedonians: humor their front line by not actually engaging but just staying right in front of them and chucking Pila and spears, waiting for your flanks to easily outflank the phalanx, and then finally pushing on all sides when the envelopment is complete.. You're kidding yourself if you don't think humans would take advantage of this.

People stopped using phalanxes because the greatest advantage humans have is our mind, and we figured out how to make it obsolete over 2000 years ago.

t. uneducated faggot
Neanderthals were actually a lot more dextrous and skilled at toolmaking.

The only reason they died out because they weren't social animals and lived in very small family clans.

t. manlet

Hey guys, I just got Rome Total War, any tips or advice?

i hate gauls

spam principes and roman archers

Neanderthals had far superior constitution and were just as agile and even more resilient. They were simply outbred and assimilated.

first of all nobody knows for sure how they died out so stop acting like your posts are anything more than conjecture. The main leading theories-and there are many- is that they were either 1)outhunted because of their mobility disadvantage
2)genocided, because humans were smarter and had better weapons so they easily killed off their inferior manlet friends
3)mated, meaning the neanderthal genes were recessive and they were eventually pushed out of the gene pool, still lingering in our modern blood.

All three are likely true, contributing to their fate. Some were outcompeted, others were killed, and still others were integrated until there were no neanderthals left.

Dwarfs look like french?

dexterity and toolmaking have nothing to do with intelligence

are you braindead or something?

this is fucking nonsense and you know it. They had nowhere close to the speed or endurance of homo sapiens. You are UTTERLY WRONG stop posting retard.

Pontus

>outbred and assimilated

how do you think one society becomes bigger and better than another? Do you think these things just "happen" randomly and the cards fall after the fact? You realize there has to be REASONS that one community outbred/assimilated another community, right?

BUT

Not as far as I know, but accidentally using "I have" instead of "I am" is something french people among others do.

t. history "no fun allowed" faggot

t. "i can't reach the cookie jar, could you please get a ladder or call mom"

We don't say I have 100kg in french, we say I do 100kg

You do what with them?

Then it's some other language then, I assumed because you say I have x years it'd be the same for weight.

____

French works in mysterious ways

What's a good mod for beastmen?

I tried them in campaign once

I don't think French really "works"

That's like saying a car accident works, it really doesn't.

supprime ça

Isn't brettonia a giant nation of inbred, deformed peasants with like 8 fingers and clubfoot and shit?
I'll take the Empire as the my fav "good" faction even though I like the brettonia roster better, and my fav evil would be the human elements of the warriors of chaos. Trolls, giants, forsaken and the like don't do much for me, but chosen are easily the most intense looking dudes in the game.

I'm also amused that in a fantasy setting it's a mostly human faction that's supposed to be the big extreme power, usually that's reserved for demons or monsters with humans as mooks

You really can't say that while speaking English. If French is a car accident, then English is the Hindenburg or the Titanic.

>mfw english speakers actually and unironically call a w "double u"

Been out for a while are we getting a free faction with the Welfares?

What didn't you like?

I don't know

How do the Beastmen make their weapons and armor? In the concept art they look like some very advanced craftworking techniques are used in their equipment (plate armor that fits their bovine anatomy perfectly and chainmail)

No, pay up goy

>goy thinks he's entitled to content
Fork up $19 a few more times for new factions and we might give you a free unit or two.

delayed until february

This.
French makes infinitely more sense than English.
t. German, aka France Sucks: The Country

In Latin, there was no 'U' or 'W'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_alphabet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W

I think they're pretty fun as far as hordes go. The gorebulls and minotaurs are great.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

stop posting

So is SFO like FotE where the difficulty is spiked way up, so you need to play on normal/normal or hard/normal to not get fucked over?

>loot armor
>beat it roughly into shape
>strap it on
Beastmen are not known for their armor

>FotE
>difficulty spiked up
nigga you stupid

They're usually described as looting weapons after a battle and that's where they get their gear. Bestigors in particular get to pick the best loot from the stash.

No. It's recommended to stay below Very Hard because the dwarfs gets too much money.

I'm playing as the Franks and the WRE just offered me a defensive alliance. That's a bad idea right?

Yes.
Offer them a speedy death

Is Chaos actually getting their Lores of Magic?

The God specific ones?

Extremely unlikely until the Chaos focused expansion comes out.

Why are direct damage spells so unbelievably bad?

If FotE doesn't have the difficulty spiked up, why does a FotE loading screen tip say to stick to normal battle difficulty?

Checkmate, Bretonnians.

>chaos invasion event in game 1 when it really doesn't affect you unless you're empire or vampires

Hope CA have something cool cooked up for the elves, kangz and lizardmen.

Probably when the third expac comes out, if the rumour about it being all about daemons is true.

Remember, if you pirate the game and its DLC, then you're a pedophile!

>DElves
A million demons
>Kangz
Nagash
>Lizardmen
A billion skaven

Armour is fashioned from looted armour of other races, hides, furst etc.

That being said, only chiefs have their own armour.All other armour is dedicated to the gods and heaped around the herdstone.

When several warherds come together to form a brayherd and the Beastlord has been decided, the bestigor equip themselves from the hoard. Once the fighting is done, the armour and weapons are returned.

Not all of them are, but lots of aoe ones are implemented as explosions (same as artillery) and it's really an unsuited ugly hack rather than a good implementation.

One thing I don't get about the end times is there supposed to be skaven pouring out of everywhere, or is Vermintide just its own thing?