Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGtmdVAGGdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

r8

Show me your fashion /dsg/.

very good, why cant ds3's sliders be this good, eyes are too inwards though

Remember Scott is our guy now

Would french kiss/10

because he got banned from /r/darksouls3 for breaking one of the rules and then started crying about it like a little bitch?
looks like even more of a faggot to me now

Alfred the Drake a cute!

Otzdarva is beautiful

lewd

>gets banned
>cries like a bitch and makes his twitter gathering to flame mods
>reddit mod quits because of drama
For a attention-whore, he did a job well done on making other people's jimmies rustled. It's cancer that's contagious.

Would you go gay for him /dsg/?

That's pretty much what I wear.

I think he said he's spanish, but he looks more greek/roman to me.

>wolf ring gives like 5 poise
>flynns ring about 10% damage when naked
>havels ring gives about 8 points of equip load

Why are rings in dark souls 3 such absolute dogshit? The only ones worth shit are the caster rings and the rings that give free levels when low level.

>crow quills weapon art glitch threads are not removed
>posting video about turning around with great lance that has very little to no use overall gets Scott banned for 7days after crying on twitter permabanned
eksdee

>decide to replay ds2 for muh nostalgia
>playing pvp
>invade guy
>parry
>completely forgot about that stupid fall down animation
>immediately attack because that's what you do in every other game
>it breaks him out of the animation
>get back stabbed by blue
Every time.

Pontiff is husbando material

He's pretty good looking and I have a thing for glasses.

Because 4 slots instead of 2.

MOST HANDSOME AND FUNNIEST SOULS STREAMER

If you riposte quickly you'll do a special riposte animation though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I distinctly remember DS2 having 4 ring slots aswell, but the rings in that game weren't complete dogshit. They were pretty potent and gamechanging.

spanish harry potter

They were fucking garbage compared to their DS1 counterparts.

>Skull ring doesn't give red eyes anymore
I AM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS

You still had the mandatory rings like dragon. Game changing rings are stuff like DaS and DeS, their mistakes being that they weren't extreme enough so you only abused the best ones

Same reason they got rid of gear w/ bonuses or effects for the most part. Think they disliked that in previous games certain rings were just flatout better due to having really significant effects and reigned everything in more to 'balance' it, especially w/ 4 slots in the new games.

>Pontiff "Stonecrotch" Sulyvahn
>husbando

>wolf ring gives like 5 poise
Being able to reach a poise breaking point now that poise can be potentially infinite is super useful compared to what it would be before.
>havels ring gives about 8 points of equip load
It could make/break some builds by remaining under 70% so you can carry more or heavier stuff.
>flynns ring about 10% damage when naked
Correct, it's shit because there is no reason to use it. What they could do is nerf small weapons like ss, rapiers, spears and maybe greatswords by 10% and minimize the penalty by making it 10% damage increase if you're under 50%. Before you shitpost, this is hypothetical since I personally think DS2 had it right by making flynn better for small weapons but limiting to lightweight armor. If they can find a good balance then light vs heavy weapons could be fixed.

Well yeah, DS1 had 2 ring slots only :^)

I dunno, it felt like havel's ring or ring of blades or flynns ring, if built around, actually made a difference.

>makes dancer his sex slave
>dumps her and makes her a castaway soldier for the rest of her life
Maybe for masochists.

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY HUSBANDO

>no more jester chest meme
thank god

Flyns ring is for dragon characters.

Wolf Ring gives 7-8 poise, Havel's 10+ points of equip load.

I run both the Wolf+2 and Havel+2 ring on my Strength character and they're great.

Flynn's ring is shit though, I agree.

>caestus parry spammer w/ jesters chest piece

Dragon characters also only get 10% damage out of it. That's assuming they use a light weapon.

I don't know about you but that's fucking bullshit. It's a ring built around being naked that gives you barely any benefit for being naked.

>rest of equipment is havels

You're a wizard, harry

DSP is really butthurt that he's no longer "our guy"

The rings were nerfed because making it quantified with a weaker effect could potentially make them more flexible. For example, if you want a character that can focus on light rolls while having a decent HP boost+obscuring then you could nab havels + FaP while using life ring and obscuring; whereas you are limited to only two good rings but are forced to choose between being under 30%, more health and obscuring. The decision is generally so you have more flexibility in your choices, stats aside.

>parrying with a 2 handed sword
I never thought i would miss this.

Daily reminder that scottjund is browsing /dsg/ RIGHT NOW after the r/darksouls3 ban.

will he host tournaments for us now?

>great boss fight
>great music
>great weapons
>provides a bonfire right next to one of the best PVP spots
How can one boss be so based?

Yes. Claire has finally found her pbfcbf.

If that's the case, he can shill his shitty channel elsewhere.

>can't parry w/ my 2h murakumo anymore
rip

>you will never find your own pcfcbf

I just realized that this is why he got so butthurt and even made his own subreddit. No more free advertising to a large group of gullible fucks.

I'm so glad the mods banned him there

That's not the most based boss in the game Champion Gundyr
>That fucking music
>That attack where he fucking back kicks you then elbow drops you
>A fucking halberd as his weapon
>That awesome armor
>That boss arena with all the lit candles

>can't parry with loyce greatsword
>vanilla game is dead
>no motivation to start over in the crowded sotfs

>actually parrying someone with that slow ass animation on ultra greatswords
fun times

wrong gen/ten
but also very cute

While we're on the subject of successfully parrying people with shitty parry animations: how do I into parrying in DaS3 with the lothric knight shield? I want to make it work so bad.

honestly all you can do is git gud and practice

>dark souls 3 subreddit is basically a scott jund circle jerk
>he gets permabanned from it
lmfao

That's actually easier than you'd think. Assuming the other dude is using a fairly quick weapon (anything ranging from straight- to greatsword) you could do a jump attack into a 180 parry. Most people will try to sprint attack into that.

and yet almost everyone still uses the same rings, well done from

he'll never love you

>reuse tutorial boss
>give him like 2 attacks more minus ebola growing from his back
>give him infinite stamina
>make him more aggressive than Fume
lul great boss A team

Friendly reminder that his fuckboys sucks him off for being intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

is there any way to put his GS's on each hand but use the cut moveset of ciaran's tracers?

>double katana weapon art can outpoise a greataxe 2h hit and then go directly into a double l1 combo which is nearly guaranteed to proc bleed
lol wat
Why does absolutely no weapon combo for shit, but these things get a 5 hit combo ontop of near infinite hyperarmor?

Okay, better question: is it even possible to set up parry someone by blocking 1-2 hits and then parrying the 2nd or 3rd with it, or should I just stop trying and focus only on prediction parries?

same as rapier, prediction parries only and parry earlier

medium shields are v/ strong with setup parries due to their stability

Yeah pretty much
>"they're shit for more variety!"
>everyone ends up using the same 3 marginal stat boosts

t. Scott

He is going to make Lothric great again

git gud and practice work on prediction parries. You need to factor in that parries are latency dependent so don't bother parrying if you notice some lag.

I would think only try to parry predictables or use set ups like firebombs

>getting hit by onislayer

What can I actually setup parry though, and how many hits on my shield before I parry?

respond to my post scott senpai

I don't know, I'm no CE magician
I think it can be done but it's hard

>getting locked into a combo by some of the most telepathic weapons in the game

No.

You have to admit it's bullshit that it can poise through greataxe hits.
I mean, I'm sure I'll never get hit by it again but that's needlessly high hyperarmor for a fucking 2kat move, especially one that can then combo for ~1600 damage

No.

>I will shitpost about myself so no one would know it was me!

varies my dude

third hit on most fast weps
second hit one most one handed ultras
you can setup parry the 2kats if they spam l1 after the weapon art etc.

dont rely on setup parries - you can catch people off guard with them in chaotic situations and abuse them vs ignorant players, but a good player can play around it (and you should assume they will and use it to your benefit)

>tfw no Vendrick's set in DS3
you better add that shit in DLC2 Miyazaki you goddamn retard

>fashion switches from capes to hoods+ponchos

>get 50 strength, 30 faith and a bunch of vit so I can use Morne's Greathammer
>it still does less damage than a Great Club
xd

Not him, but I agree with you
I don't get why they gave so much hyper armor to this weapon. People already used to spam the weapon art but now they can spam without worrying. Evantually you end up being hit by the WA because of their spamming.
I knew about the HA on lmao2kat after playing against one who was using it, I was using Propaned UGS, charged an R2, but he didn't move, just poised through it. I'm still upset.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGtmdVAGGdg
I really was hoping they would keep it, but alas.

The Millwood chestpiece looks very similar.

>less damage
>also has the shitty default gh moveset
If you didn't get a chance to use Morne's w/ 66str before the FP nerf I feel bad for you.

>DaS3's Zweihander is the worst one so far
rofl

If you used Profaned Greatsword charged R2 you would hit him for like 1k even without leo ring, which should be like 70% of his health, so I don't know what's more cancer.

One of the best moments playing DaS2 for me was parrying some jester chest metafags with Gyrm Greataxe. Shit was glorious.

>some slovakian gargoyle spear faggot keeps rushing at me while I buff in the arena
>kill him anyways, twice in a row
>point down cause he's a faggot
>third time he does this, he pulls the plug after dying
kek
I already have the gold medal, it's not like he's hurting me with this or something. It's funny how butthurt people get when they don't get their way

TSVAIHANDER

>"Laito"

Pretty sure it's Iaito is spelled with "i".