Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #938: Monkey Tries Her Luck Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/ Sunshine! >Current Events
JP: You UR | Kanan SSR, Kotori/Maki Token done
EN: Nozomi Score Match

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Current Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Consolidated general info site (includes calendars, stats, predicted limited scout schedules, etc)
kachagain.com/llsif/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ponwen.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/emxstk.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=2pQOJkzfmmc
youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7OR5q_xw
kachagain.com/llsif/box.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wPxDXV6cEnM
youtube.com/watch?v=y13WUFQKcLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for canon.

first for gay

At last, a good OP. Well played.

Yohane-sama a cute.

Reppin' Navigators!

Post Umi

Lick Umi

>couldn't get this semen demon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kick Umi.

Sniff Umi

How about leaving Umi alone

Okay then I will lick you.

Reminder to ganbarumi every day.

My bbygrl Chika
My favorite raibu

My bloodstains are turning orange like ya hair

To quote the goat king of pop "it was blood on the dance floor "

Ilu bae

I know that feel

Meanie

YES

What's a JAV actress that looks like Mimorin?
I need to know urgently

Holding hands with Riko

mimorin

You don't have hands, Shiitake.

>crackshit

>settling for a look alike
>he doesn't know

thanks, couldn't stand a repeat of last time.

She's cute!

Maki!

Neither could I.

I actually got a warn for my reply to the last OP. Which is strange, considering I don't see anyone getting warns for shitposting, unless it's about You. I think the Youcuck became a janny. (We'll see, if this post isn't here later that answers my question. I'll even screenshot this post and the banscreen, if I get banned.)

Why is she sor horny about holding hands?

>HonkNico
Apparently there are actually a surprising number of doujins for the pairing given how niche I'd have expected it to be. Too bad we'll probably never see any of them scanned ever.

>>couldn't get this semen demon
What? Isn't this is an event card? Did you not have the time?

Not the same poster, but I had it once, then I lost it when I lost my first account.

>I don't see anyone getting warns for shitposting
Happened to me a few times but it was about Honk.

Huh, guess I'm wrong then.

Still, it's bad practice to only warn or punish some types of posts that transgress the rules, and not others (The kys posts immediately come to mind.)

Why do Honkniggers falseflag so much?

I don't know Ruby, but you need to be old enough to post on this board.

Won't your sister be disappointed when she finds out her kid sister is posting on an adult site?

Umi is love.

Calm down falseflagger

LOVE ARROW SHOOT

>The kys posts immediately come to mind
Those got deleted for a while at least, but it seems like mods/jannies gave up on that.

Old enough to breed old enough to post on Veeky Forums

What is the luckiest pull you guys ever got?

How to improve Aqwhores: Remove Chika make Wooby the MC.

>Wooby

OK Elmer Fudd

Compilation of the highest notes from the girls outside Love Live songs. I didn't bother to include anyone who hasn't outdone Kussun.
my.mixtape.moe/ponwen.mp3
The notes are Gb: Ucchi x2, G: King, Jolno x2, Pile, Ab: Emitsun x2
A couple other seiyuu I've listened to for a point of reference, Nana Mizuki & Saori Hayami, top out at G.
my.mixtape.moe/emxstk.mp3
Bonus track, removed the drums from a Nitta song. Didn't have a reason to post it before but it has multiple Gs.

How to improve hags: Remove Honk make Nico the MC.

Given a score match is going on how are you teams doing /llsifg/? Have you ended up with a balanced set or is the rng favoring one?

For me after around two and a half years my pure team is getting up there, would be neat actually be able to breach 70k in the next 6 months. But smile continues to lag way, way behind which sucks and makes no sense, random distribution should be a little more balanced even for a freefag. Well minnow technically since I finally caved and got those two $5 starters after hearing about good aqours intro drop rates, and ten bux seemed fair enough after all those years. SIS made for a solid improvement in the last month but still has a ways to go, though the biggest gains are gone I think.

2nd years next up though, got 100 gems, my body is ready for two SRs and 20 rares.

this one

t. Falseflagging Honkniggers

>kotori means bird
>umi means sea

ohhh now I get it

I have to wait one more day to start playing again before my bandages come off. I haven't been able to play since the end of the last event due to a hand injury.

dumb crackop

does getting an ssr out of my only single scout (to fulfill that one aqours goal) in years count? it's not some megapull but seems kinda lucky. got that sin ssr out of a green ticket too but fucking everyone got her.

holy shit, who did you sacrifice at the alter to make that happen?

Your pure team seems weaker than it should be. Don't you have 6 slots on both Kotoris or good SIS for all members?

Glad you're getting healed up but sorry about it ever happening, hand injuries are about the fucking worst (outside of paralysis or similar) since it makes it hard/impossible to do so much normal stuff. A few years ago I somewhat badly burned one of my hands and it was a long wait.

bullying riko-chan~

It's not all bad. My 7 year old niece thought my game looked cool, and she lives a street away, so she's been playing the game on easy mode, which works well for me because I still got my daily live bonus.

only old fags will remember this layout

I remember it, it hasn't really been that long user.

>Don't you have 6 slots on both Kotoris or good SIS for all members?
No, SIS still lagging, had awful luck with drops there. Nothing but lolpinkstickers and kisses from 4m boxes finished with all FCs the entire last month. The few decent ones I've gotten out of 2m boxes have already made a big difference along with finally saving enough silvers to idolize a kotori, here's a month or two ago for comparison. pure had the most room for growth back then and it shows, but a few crosses or another aura or such would still make a difference.

But there's nothing to do about sis, it's just another rng, and not even one that can be usefully speeded up afaik. It'll come sooner or later I guess. For rolls I hope I get smiles.

Do you guys think I have a chance with Mari if I show her my Nine Inch Nails vinyl collection?

imiwakannnai

Showing your 9 inches will make most girls fall for you.

>old fags
>months
Come on. I do still kind of miss the rainbow star though. Umi is the only true UR I ever got idolized pre-4.0. Also the SSR look has not grown on me at all.

>whips out bright blue record player made in china he bought from hmv this weekend
>sticks on a second hand $7 nine inch nails record he bought at the closest independant music shop because he supports local shops and hates itunes
>enjoys shit quality music but doesn't know anybetter

you'd have a better chance showing her all your flac encoded jpop rips...

Meet Rin, she is my cat.
She is alergic to cats, so she can only give birth with the help of a human.

yes you must inject her with 500ml of antihistamine before she gives birh to the litter of human kittens

Mari likes industrial metal. Do you guys think she likes bands like NIN, Ministry, Ramnstein or more experimental like Neubauten, more punk-oriented like KMFDM or breakcore-ish like Atari Teenage Riot?

The smile team has too many perfect locks so I'd like to try and get some more first year scorers on it. Too bad I'm not the biggest fan of the first years so it's hard to get myself to scout for them.
Thief Eli gives the BiBi boost but she's takes 12% of the cool points to boost pure and not just straight up giving 9% so August Nico is a better main to use.
For cool I'd like to get a year/unit based team but I don't have the heart to sell any of the URs so it's kind of a mess right now.
I also haven't bonded out Maid Umi and Victorian Nico yet so my pure and cool teams are slightly weaker than they should be.

Kussun and Rippi a cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pQOJkzfmmc

I know Mari is suppose to like Industrial Metal but for her sake I hope her favorites is something other than fucking Nine Inch Nails.

Cute canon

haha that is so cute

i kind of feel sorry for the woman behind the counter

What's wrong with NIN?

Great teams, and way more even then mine. Not gonna lie, jelly as fuck you got cyber honk, cyber honk/nico set is the one I'd like most. I'm interested that you have different subunit targets per attribute too, kind of cool. I long ago just decided to only go for 2nd year across the board, anything else are random one-offs from 5x bt except the you, which was a gt. She has the 2nd year attribute too though, I presume she gets the bonus even if she's not µ's?

I bet she doesn't even know what industrial metal is and just headbangs to KISS and AC/DC

I don't know, but I want to fuck her like an animal

they're too popular so that must mean they're bad. and i honestly can't think of a single good/memorable song by them lol

but i heard that the nin singer makes a lot of other music, like movie scores and stuff, and he's supposed to be a pretty good composer but i've never looked into it

wish klab had some ministory or something you could get for completing a ur pair, on top of the one for each individual card

As requested

i bet maki listens to vapourwave

Calm down Kanan.

["Jesus Built my Hotrod" playing loudly]

Why would she lie?

Mari is for hugs, not fugs.

The problem with NIN is that there's no reason to listen to them after you listened to Downward Spiral + Broken EP.

Chikacchi's lines are way too cute.

i bet rin listens to nyancat

only old fags will remember this idol group

who?

My dick remembers the red head

>Not wanting to lock her room's door as you take off her clothes and turn on the stereo to Streetcleaner at full volume so no one finds out what you two are doing
>Not wanting to breed like rats

youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7OR5q_xw

>rintard shitposting hour

BiBi box when?

>The smile team has too many perfect locks so I'd like to try and get some more first year scorers on it.
Are those Trick cards any use? Or does raw score and score skills ultimately demolish them anyway? I assume the easing of the skill curve will be coming to EN at some point so that might make more of a difference then.

i hope she doesn't listen to mem garbaeg

Link for that was specifically added to the OP user because people always ask this every thread.

>>Consolidated general info site (includes calendars, stats, predicted limited scout schedules, etc)
>predicted limited scout schedules
Here is their page specifically, but come on.
>kachagain.com/llsif/box.php
And in fact you're in luck, it should be this event. BiBi goes with 2nd years.

maybe mijuku dreamer will be aqours' mijuku dreamer, but it won' be their snow halation...

Great production but godawful lyrics especially since it comes off as really bad teenage angst.

so can watch here (´・ω・`)
youtube.com/watch?v=wPxDXV6cEnM
youtube.com/watch?v=y13WUFQKcLw

Aqours literally cannot have their own Snow Halation. Aqours can have a song that's iconic to them, but the difference between that and Snow Halation is that SH is not only iconic for Muse, it's iconic for the whole franchise itself, and without Snow Halation, LL would've fallen like the Roman Empire a long time ago.

I tried using a Trick skill but I didn't really feel much of a difference in score so I went back to using stat boosting skills, although that may just be down to all my perfect locks being at skill Lv 1. They'll probably only really be useful if the cards you're using have a high skill levels. I'll try using it again when EN gets the update that buffs them but I still can't see them being all that useful unless all your cards have high skill levels.

What is the actual big deal with snow halation? why is so iconic?
what did am I missing?

It is though, both are overrated shit.

they are so cute, specially when speaking english