clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ht7MGv4UqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=4kdeqIdPU_k
imgur.com/gallery/zWExg
youtube.com/watch?v=BS8lH58j7No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for making IS great again

>mfw preparing for the epic lies at mech_con.

YEAH

>mfw live like a 15 minute bus from the con
>going to be in Portland from tonight until the 6th

Can't wait for another Transverse ship to show up in the new trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht7MGv4UqtA

Can someone give me a good rundown of what the fuck the Transverse was? A good copy/paste or image would suffice. I checked out the trailer and it looks like a shitty star-citizen knockoff. How were people this mad about a game, albeit a shitty one, in development?

>shitty star-citizen knockoff
There you go, answered your own question, congratulations.

Holy shit they still have the video up.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kdeqIdPU_k

It just so happens that is the prime target for the Battle Armor Claw in MekPak 3 as the easiest place to reach that counts for a CT hit.

Best utilized by the Salamander that is the only one capable of mounting two BA Claws and two Flamethrowers to roast and crack chestnuts over an open fire.

Here's a repost of a repost of one of my posts about trannyverse.

Never let the pig live it down.

Whoa.

Excellent.

I found a goldmine of images.
imgur.com/gallery/zWExg

Unforunately I can't find any of their actual funding page on their website. I should have taken screenshots when it was 0% and they had to cut their goal in half just to show it as 1% funded.

This is my second most favorite trannyverse picture.

They dumped the website the instant they could get away with it. One of the bittervets from the RSI days backed up most of the true gold, but he made peace with the pig years ago, and hasn't been seen since.

Overall, surviving records from the trannyverse sage are scarce.

Hot dog kickstarter meme project actually made more money total than PGI.

Comparions to another popular space game right after they cut the funding goal in half. Obligatory crying Newman.

Must-read.

You could say that his position changed.

Oh wow, every single character in HBRs Battletech is either a nigger or a spic.

I REBEL XD

>flight and weapons were separate goals
this will never stop making me laugh

Niko suffered an almost instant karmic backlash after declaring his victory over the Mittani.

>PGI could have had the Wing Commander license
>3000AD could have had the Freespace license

Fortunately childhoods were not ruined in both cases.

>the chinese knockoff looks way better than the original

really makes you think

Hours before Russ had to use his emergency CEO powers to damage control the whole thing for half a year, Niko was awarded this meme mug by Bryan "Brass balls" Ekman.

Goons warn Niko not to break the single ribbit rule that actually gets enforced.

Not sure if that concept artist that actually did a decent job with the designs, apart from several being clearly knockoffs, would even want to have the work in their portfolio after the resulting carnage.

Bryan "Redacted" Ekman's decline. He aged at least 40 years during the trannyverse saga.

To quote someone in the battletech general:

>Much diversity, very uninteresting, shock value for having people with brown coloured skin. Wow!

The only PGI employee who lists trannyverse on their linkedin is the graphics artist overlord lady who runs the chinese restaurants.

She also lists pretty much every other shit game she's ever worked on, so I don't think she really gives a fuck about the work itself, and is only there to cash a paycheck.

90% of the Inner Sphere is white. Same for the clans. Even the kuritans who are supposed to be completely racist japs have a huge minority populations of scandinavians and russians and other europeans.

It's fine if a few planets are something besides german/american/scottish that is the majority.

And that's about all the funny ones.

Wow, not a single proud kuritan or Aryan Steiner.

Can't believe I funded this, kikestarter, NOT EVEN ONCE

That's how it was written, but modern communists that plague and infest the entertainment landscape do not care for the source material.

They only care that they can harness whatever intellectual property they can to become a vessel for their delusional dystopian political ideology.

And because 'marketing experts' are really just gambling addicted retards, they'll try to pander to audiences that either don't exist or simply aren't interested in such fringe subject as "World War 2 in space with giant robots and lasers."

What really gets me tho is maori/havaiian.

Who the fuck thought that up?

White/asian halfbreeds are infinitely more realistic in the distant future than some extinct island niggers.

>fund kikestarter.
>game ends up having 0 jew representation.

I told you idiots not to buy into this meme. I warned you. I told you about kickstarters and PGI royalties, dog.

Compiled the bios, technically spoilers if anyone actually cares to wait for the campaign storyline.

>every character listed has a mixed ancestry
Why tho?

I just got here and wtf is this?

>chinese/finnish

Because riding on the coattails of ROUGE ONE™ is a good thing for buisness.

It takes place on the ass end of the Capellan Confederation so there wouldn't be many white people anyway.

You guys are freaking out over space mexico. They showed you the fucking starmap, what did you expect?

>the only white character is a chinese meme finnish moomin man halfbreed with the build of a turk.
>clearly the lowest ranked, least politically influential of all the characters.

>mixed race with a nipnong first name
That's retarded

SPACE MEXICO vass, it stands to reason white people would stay in their territory while genetic mutations would try to find some place else.

Surprised it's not full of asian and halfasian/halfwhite capellans.

God forbid we have a couple regular ass Americans or white people or something there.

>1000 years in the future
>people won't have mixed ancestries

That's not the strange part.

The strange part is all of them strive to be as notwhitemale as possible.

All this is despite the fact that the largest nations in the inner sphere are pretty distinct, racially.

>British/Nepalese
>Egyptian/Portuguese
>African/North European
>South African/Spanish
>Dutch/Japanese
>Chinese/Finnish

I don't see the problem. As it currently stands this IS the future of Europe.

>¿Te atreves a rechazar mi batchall?

Well the future is brighter in Btech, because it looks like this:

FedSuns: Brits/French
LyrCom:German/Jew
CapCom: Chinese/Russian
FWL: North America, without Canada.
DC: Japs and Swedes
Rasalhague: Swedes and Japs

>CapCom: Chinese/Russian

KEK

You're definitely right, that area should be flooded with capellan outcasts.

The confederation is a shitshow, run by insane crackpots, with draconian laws enforced by secret police and in a constant state of war, recovery from a previous war, or preparing for the next war.

Most of the populace are serfs who have no rights because guess what, nobody is granted citizen by virtue of their birth, you have to earn it starship troopers style.

It's literally a hellhole in the IS and if there's some new frontier to try and make it, Capellans should be there.

Don't forget the insane death cult which loves to use bioweapons on multiple occasions in various planets and even has a member of the ruling house Liao.

>historically hate each other
>Can't spell Ashkenazi without Nazi
>Literally happening right now
>The Canadian wall just got 10 feet taller
>irrelevant

Hell of a future.

>Aurigan Reach

Hey it's that thing that never existed in the BT lore, right? Basically an agenda pushing retcon/fanfic by HBR pinkos?

Will there be actual white characters sold as DLC?

Clan DLC yes. Glorious Slav master race comes back to cleanse the Inner Sphere.

>get a team of paint eaters
>god I wish this would improve when I get to tier 2
>turns out I just reached tier 2 the previous game

calm down, nobody wants your overgrown ppc jockey

>Computer games are excluded from the current definition of Canon for the BattleTech universe. However, Catalyst Game Labs was particularly closely involved in the making of this game and Line Developer Randall N. Bills explicitly stated that it was intended for the game's storyline to be fully canonical.

>we wuz canon n sheeit

>PGI tries to get merch deals for half a decade.
>no luck.
>no respect
>HBS expresses their desire to sell a limited quantity of merch.
>Topps gives them a limited license to do so.
>Jordan wants some MWO merch in there for whoring purposes.
>they agree.

It's almost like the successful superjew is a better and more trustworthy person than the guy who put his name on marine sharpshooter II and western outlaw: wanted dead or alive.

Kinda like their dropship design but the background for it is so painfully special snowflakey. That thing is now canon too.

>Playing with a friend
>Terra Therma gets chosen for the map
>Walking around searching for the enemy
>Friend says he'll use thermal vision to make it easier
>Thermal Vision on Terra Therma
>His face when he realizes what he's done

>Dutch/Japanese

whoa robutts

Is that a female Kakos?

DON'T FORGET FAGS

MATCH AGAINST STUN AT 10:30 PM EST, TONIGHT, UNLESS SOMEONE FORGOT TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL NAME.

Less than two hours.

add whiskey(Ralkir) to the roster this time

>tfw no vindication.

why, you aren't going to get to play

Murray Chrimbus Kong. Have a minimally viable shoop for the holidays.
youtube.com/watch?v=BS8lH58j7No

>selling the Grid Iron only gets you 2,939,112 C-Bills
>that's with equipment
>the mech itself is only 776,612 C-Bills

>it's that time of the year again

bump

Looks like Sarah is rolling in her grave, because Cancer literally won a GOTY award.

>you will never have a kong dong

>Dutch/Japanese
I-Is it a sign of things to come?
K-kakos? Could it be we...?!

Haruko x Philipe fags BTFO
how will philipe ever recover

Very easily.

You sure phililipe?
Are you feeling lightheaded or nauseous?
Are you feeling the tumble rumblies

i wrote a haiku for you

haruko-cha~n
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh
muh di-i-i-ck

t. Kakos "King Kaelus Kong Karlos Kossi Koko Kabanossi" Kolos

Remember that you could always just choose to shoot them as Space White People Merc Team. Unintended Oppression always occurs in games that have a lot of color.

He's got a new waifu now. Adam Jensen.

>eliting all those mechs
No life

local man might have torso twisting fundamentals

>all that armor on the right side

So I'm still pretty new to this game and I just got a catapult K2 and made enough money to get my ER PPC's on it, I was gonna put AC/5's on it as well cause I thought this one build on it was 2 ER PPC's and 2 AC/5, but it's just regular PPCs.

That being said do I need to buy the other PPC's again or do I still own them? Or should I just stick with the ER PPC's?

unless you sold them, or the mech they were on and manually enabled selling equipment as well, they should be in your inventory.

>when your fuckups just keep piling up
>when you can't stop holding W
>when you have no coolant
>when you were too slow to save your m8s

JUST

Soon™ Santa will once again know what fun it is to ride, and sing a slaying song.

>it's a ripped ass gets ass fucked by pixies and I have to hold his hand with light capping and intercepting for the rest of the MRBC matches episode