/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Cruisin' for a Rusing edition
Previous thread >DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/30/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E

store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
/drg/ will face /lisg/ on friday 3pm EST,/sog/ on Saturday, /ddg/ on sunday

>New to DR?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

The 17th student... Watch out for him.

GOD DAMNIT!

Any game which has to resort to Blick Winkel is a failure.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

DR1 and DR2 were the last good games Kodaka made, prove me wrong.
Kodaka is going to use MINDHACC and AYYLIEN technology in V3
Prove
Me
Wrong

He's coming..... SHSL Mindhacc

>K-Kaede... go a-away, b-b-baka! D-Do you think I l-like y-you or s-s-something?!

Trust nobody, except your Chihiro

I can kinda make out the character there, he's got a stylish outfit.

God I wish I could

It looks like he has a hood on.

Fuck off Dyke i want kids

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

What am I looking at?

Delta AKA Ultimate Mindhacker

17th person Naegi ikusaba

Threadly reminder that I survived the great sundering of /drg/ ...
But at what cost?

Literally looks like this.

Tokomaru happy ending!

I FORGOT TO ADD THE FUCKING TEXT

Yay~!!! For the best bodyguard Monaca ever had!

He looks kinda fancy. Probably another bishie. Like we didn't have enough already. .

FUCK OFF KODAKA.

Yeah that's what he's looking like to me. Kinda looks like he's wearing some kind of hood or hat.

My body is ready.

If you focus enough you can see a pirate hat.

that's no hat. it's part of his shirt. you can see his lips.

Draw it user.

My dick is erect. Can't wait to see the 17th student kill Kaede or Tenko.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

That is beautiful...
It's one of the best presents I've eve received!
;_;

Quick Doodle of best boy

Too lazy. But look at the top right to the side here. you could make out some of his face but the upper front of his head is blocked out. But in that area of his face you could make out part of his hair and lips. Just look at it. His neck is also visible.

We posting Kiibo doodles now?

Atleast that picture does not have a bright fucking contrasting color for a background.

Still ugly as sin

Monaca tried extra hard for Aka~
sadly Miss Aussie didn't like the one I made for her...

Keebo is a representation of Makoto, Miu is a representation of Junko. Will they fug?

We want Kaede to lez up Maki, Kaede to scissor her hard enough and make her feel embarassed as she cums over and over while Kaede can still go for a lick, Kaede will wait for Maki to be cleaning herself of their juices in the shower so she can barge in and finger her, putting Maki on her knees, Kaede will offer a chance for Maki to leave, but the please will prevent her from doing so, Kaede will make her beg for a fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as the SHSL daycare worker is being fucked by her, Kaede will bake cookies for her girl and drug her so she is even more sensitive than before as they fuck each other on the Pianist secret music studio dungeon lair, Kaede tell her to bend over and get her knees as she fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Akamatsu will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums she will give her anal, Kaede will milk the daycare worker once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than her own pussy juice and breast milk, By the time she is done with her, Maki will be aready her property, scissoring with her while covered in sweat, Maki will lick Kaede's armpits as she orgasm all over the floor, Turning the tables, Maki will hear Akamatsu moan in pleasure as she strapon fucks Kaede's ass with all her might the whole world can hear the sound of her hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to free Maki, the duo will kill them, Kaede will end up worship Maki fit's body and strapon as her role has switched with her captive. Kaede and Maki will fuck each other.

>shit drawing
>and cat drawing
DELET!

Yes let's

Don't forget the birthday one~

>shit drawing
>and celes drawing
DELET

I thought you enjoyed shitty drawings

Aussie is a tsun tsun~

Shitty pics outside!

ASWELL AS ANIMALS!

>tsun tsun~
U wanna fite m8?
I'll fuk ur sheit up boi
:^)

Not when its shit on purpose.
I like unintentional bad art.

Anyone can make a bad drawing on purpose.

kaede

Can confirm! That's how she played on Rantaro's dick!

I was thinking about the colors theory...

If pink = Lie or not really a lie but a bluff
Maybe that Kaede being the MC is a half lie if she's only the MC of the demo. Remember, she introduce herself as :"The protagonist of this story" and in the last scan of the famitsu, Monokuma say, talking about the demo, "Kaede your story as the protagonist started"

Of course I wanna fite. I always wanna :^)
Try

Who says it was bad on purpose?

It's the maid's true form.

The Blick Winkel twist is possible(wouldn't be good though, Blick Winkel was barely a good twist the first time)

We need to see how Scrum Debates work.

Right now we know you control one team and assign each member of the team to opposing member with a "weak point."

Ostensibly, you're controlling Kaede, because only she can hear the difference in tone(for both Scrum Debates and Panic Debates)

But there are other characters capable of tone management.

First is Keebo because he's a robot

Second is Maki because as a nursery teacher it's her job to organize screaming children

Third is Rantarou because his talent allows for any possiblity

Fourth is Saihara if he is truly LOL LUCK, because LOL LUCK

It's Naegi you fucking idiots.

He's definitely got a bishounen face.

"You're a monster, Naegi Makoto! What did I ever do to you, anyways?!"

"Everything."

>People actually see a person in that mess
It's just your brain attributing meaning to formless shapes like a Rorsarch test

have some christmas spirit

We need more christmas character.

Seriously, I can't draw, especially when using a mouse on paint. It took a lot from me to not fuck it up as much as it could've been

>Future Naegi tormenting Past Junko

>"my eyes suck so the same must apply to the rest of you guys!"

user there's definitely someone or something in that tv. and it's not just static.

Yeah, but thinking it is a returning character or the 17th student is a hell of a stretch and attributing it to them is pretty fucking stupid.

Do or do not
There is no try
fagget
(^:

TAKE THAT SHIT OFF!
No cheer! No merry! No Christmas this year!

who said it was a returning character? and why can't it be a 17th student?

I even made one for Akane..

That's why we say 17th person because we don't know if he's a student or not. To our knowledge so far, there are only 16 people inside the school.

In your case I guess it's "do not".
Am I right, faget?
Come at me :^)

Perfect. Absolutely perfect

Oooh! Aka's and Aussie's final battle~ Then the two shall part while Aka walks away into the sunset to set their path forwards into medicine... hmmm...

If Monaca can create a biological strain and have Dr. Pillows create the cure we can monopolize the entire thing and create a utopia for Monaca Co.~ Time to get a logo legible enough on Kotoko's butt to pass the word out!!

I just want to hug her..

Go away Izuru.

First strike to me!

Athletes I've gotten word from Utopia user's brother that Utopia died in a car accident.

>What /drg/ sees: Deep psychological confrontation where Maki is refusing to play along with Kaede's lie
>What Jess sees: Cute tsundere antics

The people who think it's beta Komaeda seem to think it's a returning character. As did others in the last thread. And it shouldn't be a 17th student because reusing the exact same plot twist would be cheap as fuck.

That being said, considering DR3 and how hacky Kodaka is, I guess we shouldn't put it past him.

Point is there is literally no evidence that he is a 17th student, as it could be literally anything. Assuming it is is just circlejerking which is what this place is now I guess

>implying Izuru would even have such boring wish

>Deep Psychological Confrontation
Or... y'know, the usual trial and investigation antics.

Haven't seen him posting here for a while...

It will the battle that will end them all.

But I promise I will come back with my lab coat to save the day again, stronger than ever

And the biological strain sounds dope btw

Is that all you've got?!
GIT GUD!

he's a 17th person. that's the point. we don't know if he's a student or not.

More entertainment from her trying to kill him I bet.

Why does she have a cat face mouth?

Or he's one of the people we've already seen. We don't KNOW that he's the 17th person. And even if he is, it could be the equivalent of a photo of Jin from DR1, ie. not an actual character really relevant to the plot.

Keeping aiming for your crotch
Surely you will wear down~

I'm used to my crotch getting a lot of attention~
But not like that dammit!
Stop this madness! Accept my rule!

Sorry for the blogpost, but this is an apology for someone. They know who they are so no need to reply. I feel real fucking bad for what happened you know. I know an apology won't be enough and that actions speak louder than words, but really all I can do is apologize, even if you say what happened is fine. I didn't mean anything by it in the slightest and I really want your forgiveness even if I don't deserve it. I didn't even get to see your last messages because of my shit internet. So I apologize if you thought I didn't care but I really am sorry.

I'm sure if you killed yourself in the name of hope they'd forgive you.

Sup /drg/ how's life? Mine's good at the moment because today's my birthday.

Tokoposter apologizes finally

It was alright, and happy birthday.

Sup friend, good to hear, also thanks.

Futanari, huge breast enhancement, record-shattering sexual oshioki to the extreme!
Enjoy the "hell" of the fallen Dang*nronpa girl at the hands of antagonist Enoshima.

I love you all

Chii-tan's secret is out, and now "she" is fending off all the horny girls in the blockaded private school.

A Dang*nronpa ero parody about crossdresser Chihiro Fujis*ki.