youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous: /ffg/ plays in Veeky Forums League7 this Saturday at 1 PM EST against /mhg/, if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkScVjLmKTY
youtube.com/watch?v=2CH3minm2ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE WORD IS YOU CAN GET EXCALIBURS FROM A RAINBOW CHEST

What was he pulling for?

>Finesse: D

>that fucking image name

Why did XV have star all male-homoerotic party? I want to have a AAA game where I lead my waifu team

>Zell's BSB into Rinoa's into Squall's

Wrong franchise. Persona got you covered.

Anyone else disappointed you couldn't seen timeskip cindy, iris or aranea?

Looks like an old IX banner

>ffxv
>it was all a dream

Iris is cute, CUTE!

>ffxv
>it was all a meme
ftfy

Does anyone have the FFXV real logo ?

I'm trying to guess what it was, but it's probably Eiko's original release event. Judging by the looks of him I think he probably wanted Hypnocrown and/or Storm Staff.

XTh for Rikku a cute

play x-2.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

also fuck yeah more virtual divegrass!

Are there any really good weapons to watch out for in FFXV like the Blade of Brennare? Open world is so boring I have no desire to explore.

Amazon roadtrip items since I got an extra set.
Gae Bolg
NJ32L6NJT4Q2
Mage Mashers
9F9P4JNM8E63
Blazefire Saber
T9ATJAN5TBKR

They should work.

I love the open world. Going around on my Chocobo through the forest is fun enough. I also found a weapon on the ground once which makes me want to check treasure spots more often.

Friendly reminder that Terra is best girl.

literally how

there isn't shit to do except fetch quests and the game isn't very atmospheric. i'm big on immersion and the game doesn't do a good job of providing you an environment to sink into. feels very half-baked imo.

maybe im just not far enough into it (just started chapter 3, exploring duscae) but if so the game takes too long to provide that feeling.

>That Leviathan fight

holy fuck

what about trance terra

Thanks

Turbo slut.

People complain too much on /v/. I'm pretty happy with the game so far. Only issue is the retarded camera and graphics quality on PS4.

Has they announced anything about the PC version? I think it would come after few years this release, or maybe next year earliest right? I recall there was a Steam placeholder for the game leaked already but still.

>be me
>play reddit keeper multiplayer
>mfw I use negative status effects on my "allies"

Is it worth it to buy AP boost skills or only combat? Do you get enough AP without grinding to get all the skills you need?

> !

Fetch quests can be fun, and so are hunts. There are some unique ones, but it's just like any other open world. Kill, gather, talk, find. Every Open world or similar RPG does this. I enjoy them if the world and lore is great. FFXV so far does a great job at doing that for me, because compared to the quests in any other FF if it had any, these are much better. The forest atmosphere is awesome and does definitely sink me into it. So I enjoy riding Chocobos from one point to the next. I'm only Chapter 5.

Almost done with the mote dungeons in RK. Just Ifrit and the Magus Sisters to go. How bad are the sisters? Even though I decimated all the other dungeons Ifrit still kicks my ass, is that normal? I don't really have a competent mage team

Ifrit is without a doubt one of the hardest bosses in the game period. Getting yor ass kicked is normal, that's why every VIII Event comes with a shit ton of ice relics

After 10 years and lots of trial and error, I've figured out a way to enjoy FF15.

1. Avoid doing all the side quests. So much of them are hot, burning garbage. Fluffy that adds nothing to the story, lore, or any interesting game mechanics. There are some 'hidden' dungeons around, but you might as well find a guide that tells you how to get to all of them to save you time.

2. It's an offline MMO. You do quests/fight shit to get exp/AP so you can do quests/fight shit. There's a main questline and everything else.

3. Learn to fast travel, learn the map, and always have chocobos.

4. Forget the game had anything to do with Versus.

When I first started it I considered it a progress from XIII-2 point of view. Sure there is an open world kind of but it is still in traditional Final Fantasy context. If it says they have open world it doesn't mean it's GTA5, that's the main issue what people have thought or have been waiting for.

Game seems pretty comfy. Along same level as Xenoblade X or something.

I just thought it was FF14 offline with shittier story and lore but better production values and no zones.

Who let you out of your containment board

Hiro.

>FFXV Coeurls have blaster
>wasted 3 pheonix downs due to that b.s

Worst FF enemy stays strong I see

Are any sidequests worth doing? Are there hunts?

So, I guess it depends what you want in a side quest, but a lot of them are go here, collect/kill/do this inane thing, come back.

Hunts are more fun since you can fight things higher level than you and get a challenge, but that'll depend on your grasp of the battle system.

There are hidden 'dungeons' scattered around, but finding them on your own is neither rewarding or fun. It's mostly tedious, cause you could easily miss them and it's not all that fun getting to them. Unless you find wandering around in XV fun, then go crazy. Otherwise, I'd just say find a guide that points out where all the dungeon locations are so you have an idea where to look. Though, imo the dungeons haven't been all that fun either.

Magus Sisters is one of the easier ones but Cindy is a fat fuck and they'll probably get one Delta Attack off before you finally kill her.

As for Ifrit, is right, but the real essential relic is probably a native heal or at least a Magic Blink like Dreamstage, because that's probably the only realistic way to beat the CM, and whatever works for a CM works for a normal clear.

I like doing the quests.

>offline MMO
If any MMO played anything like this, they'd actually be good games.

I agree with the last point though. It's like it's own weird game and it reminds me of a modern FF8 which is really cool.

>rank 43 f2p scrub
>level 92 Gilgamesh, looking like he's going to hit 400 ATK even with no good gear or abilities

He's so much better than anything else I had it's ridiculous

Try doing the secret dungeon that can only be accessed with the car airship.

>car airship

Did you just mean airship? I don't know much about FFXV but "car airship" sounds like a mistake.

Flying car motherfucker

>game gets good 30 hours in

>Do a Dwarves Forge or Maranda Coast
>By the time I bother finishing a run I have enough energy to do another

The grind never ends, does it

it's good for me i just giving him something to try

>user gets jaded 20 years in

So teme thinks you can yameru watashi, eh?
[teleports behind teme]
Keke, nothing personnel gaki.
[cuts teme into a hyaku man pieces]

Seriously just do Big Bridge ADV while it's around, it's less EXP compared to the good explorations but still much more than vortex and super quick to boot

Also those Excalipoor conspiracy freaks might be on to something, it's fucking gumi after all

I'm also farming the Fire and Ice Megacrysts for Hero Rings at the same time so that's like two grinds into one dude.

Watashi is feminine when used in an informal context - ore would be better fitted. Though that's probably intended considering your post, I guess.

Do you already have 99 Excalipoors just in case?

You can do those explorations anytime senpai

Is it possible to use the flying car without crashing every time you try to land ?

>someone saved my webm
You sir are awesome.

Yeah he was pulling for Eiko's Golem Flute.
youtube.com/watch?v=SkScVjLmKTY
Crazyness starts at 10:45.

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

When will gumi learn how to code?

Interesting. I've got Firion BSB magic blink but he doesn't do much in the way of dps to him. I did just dive him for support 4, so I could run him as a breaker.

That gives me Firion/Vanille/OK with two spots to fill. I've got Exdeath M.Absorb SSB, so he could take my shitty honed Blizz- spells. That last spot is hard to fill though, I've got shit for mage SSBs. Comes down to Maria +20% mag SB, Ashe SSB or maybe Garnet with Divine Guardian

>tfw I'm gonna have to probably use motes and dive OK for magic just to get more motes

>Also those Excalipoor conspiracy freaks might be on to something, it's fucking gumi after all

Not happening, they literally removed the FFV equips from the files

how do i get this

Sooooo, this is the inevitable betrayal dude right?

Also, I swear this carbuncle wasn't there when this scene actually happened. What the fuck?

>Ignis becomes blind

I never wanted this ;-;

>Do my 5 daily arena matches
>Every participation reward I received is 20 Lapis

This morning when the arena orbs were malfunctioning, I got a rank or two up in the Colosseum, but I wasn't aware this was happening too.

>tfw massive FFXIV fan
>Love playing as dragoon
>My characteri s named after Cu Chulainn
>Can't get the Gae Bolg in FFXV because there are no preoder bonuses from stores in my shithole country
WHY

I can't do the Vyv quest (take a photo of Insomnia cliff) because the fence is closed, pic related. How can I open it? I already played through the story btw.

Just do the arena. Thought it would reset, to see new rules, but then remembered it's 0:00PST starting 2nd.

No

>He doesn't listen to the in-game radio broadcasts and eavesdrop on NPCs' conversations in FFXV
fucking plebs

do you guys think we will get 100 lapis everyday this month?

So, I left my title screen on XV on for like 20 mins. It finally turned daytime. How much longer should I watch?

You don't even meet the dude anymore

It's useless anyways past level 2

Alright, that's fucking enough.

The amount of frogfucks and feelfucks posting freely here has gotten out of hand.

Will the mods please do your fucking jobs already?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CH3minm2ro

The game looks pretty fun desu

what is everyone spending their energy on in exvius now?

>maybe im just not far enough
No, you're right.

Every other open world has a better story to fall back on than FFXV does, and the content is more rewarding and better paced. FFXV is straight up empty compared to even basic MMOs.

>Will the mods please do your fucking jobs already?
>mods
>on Veeky Forums
Good fucking joke, try reporting them but then you'll go away for 3 days

>like 10 days in game without resting stocking up EXP
>everyone's clothes look like absolute fucking shit
>swapping costumes doesn't reset it

Is there no way to get these fuccbois to shower or something WITHOUT tallying the exp at an inn? this shit is fucked up

Grinding exp or tmr.

Tomorrow? Probably grinding gears.

Hello lad haven't seen you for a while

earth shrine

You can find the Assassin's Daggers in this spot, pretty nice with 126 atk

just go to that fucking inn already bitch.

>posting feely
I bet you even reported the frogposters too. You go get them user.

Victory/Loss rewards haven't been updated since ranking is still ongoing. Seeing how December login is arena oriented, I wouldn't be surprised. 11k arena pts, and I'm in top 30k; For 8M+ downloads, people sure don't care about arena.

150 lapis daily is decent amount. Hope it's not leftover from orb bug couple hours ago.

Not until I run these sidequests dry dammit

Nah. Open world games never have any great story, and it's not like I even care to pay attention to them. I skipped mostly every cutscene in Xenoblade X because they were incredibly boring. I at least like the Final Fantasy atmosphere and characters to see what they have to say in cutscenes, but that's just me. I'll see for myself how the story ends, but if I wanted a good story, linear RPGs always have that for me. The content being more rewarding doesn't really say anything, I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm getting. It can't even be compared to an MMO, and I find it comical when people use "MMO" for anything open world.

Every GTA has a good story for starters. Lots of other open world games too. But I didn't say "great" anyway I just said better than FFXV. If you're bored of the fetch questing, going back the story is going to bore you too because it's poorly written, the quests are too easy, it's sparse and poorly paced, and it's short to boot.

>It can't even be compared to an MMO
It's literally identical to MMO gameplay but there's less action and the rewards are worse.
>and I find it comical when people use "MMO" for anything open world.
Well by now the majority of open world games are MMOs so... what?

EXP, My Cecil is approaching 100 6*, Refia's around 20 6*, and CoD is approaching 6*. Faris is still only 3*, so I have far too much grinding to accomplish still.

How do I deal with the Malboro?

I get its hp down to 0, it regens. It tells me to run and regroup, which I do but as soon as I leave it tells me to go back and fight it again which is worthless.

I'm assuming Ignis is supposed to trigger a conversation but it's not working.

My Faris is on fire, what do I do

I think there are items you can buy that prevent that shit. Look in Lestallum.

I've gotten 20 lapis rewards the last five arena wins in Exvius, don't know if it's an event or Gumi incompetence, but there's 100 lapis waiting for you

Nothing really since she is the warrior chosen by the Fire Crystal.

The irony is though that she's a princess of Tycoon(Wind) and her sister is the Water Crystal rep and Karnak is the Fire Crystal's original home and werewolves are associated with the Fire Crystal(meaning that Kelger is her Dawn Warrior counterpart). Is she a wolfnigger?

I don't care about GTA, it's not an RPG. The quests haven't been that easy, and battling can be tough and it's always fun to play. I don't think the quests are "sparse", nor do I think the game has any worse pacing than Xenoblade X. You can fast travel, although the load times suck for now, and I've 16 hours in on Chapter 6. Isn't there 15 chapters? So far it's been pretty good.

>It's literally identical to MMO gameplay
If any MMO played like this, I'd actually like MMOs. What kind have action combat like XV?

>ell by now the majority of open world games are MMOs so... what?
Not even close.