/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #624 - Police Sonic Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

REMINDER: Don't respond to shitposters. Report & ignore.

>If you talk about something I don't like, it's shitposting!

Fuck off.

Anybody making any Sonic related content?
Fan games?
Fan comics?
Fan art?

There's that fine art exhibit in London opening up tomorrow. Maybe some Britbongs can take some pictures.

Haven't worked on it for a month or two, I might get back into it again.

Game mechanics are a bitch, but game design's the bastard.

A lot of the art looks like official art given an "artsy" touch.

Yeah, but hey, Sega's really reaching for things to put Sonic in, so they must be planning something great, right?
R-Right?

If I remember correctly, that exhibit is open for a couple of days, then everything gets auctioned off.

Also, since the other thread is going to shit, I wanna ask here: What would you want to see in Project 2017?

No returning old levels.

Iizuka said that this "won't be Gens 2," so that may be happening. Unless he's lying, of course.

That's right. The ones that aren't auctioned off will be split across Washington Green art galleries all around London.

Yeah. Kinda sucks that most of them are gonna get auctioned off, because I kinda liked some of them.

Sonic's also got some great Build-a-Bear plushies for the kids.

Mind posting some?

Sure. You got Sonic...

This is kinda disturbing.

That's it?

Tails...

And a cute little Team Sonic t-shirt for your bear. There's even a special Sonic-themed voice box that plays the Sonic 3 & Knuckles special stage music.

I want it. I need it.

Nice. I can see kid Sonic fans wanting these.

Nice job, user.

>Page 10
fug

What?

LIVE YOU FUCKING SHITS

Edgehog

LIVE & LEARN

HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW

RIP this thread.

End it already

The hell do you expect me to do?