So, what do you think Veeky Forums? Would you get your car serviced by a "sheCANic"?

So, what do you think Veeky Forums? Would you get your car serviced by a "sheCANic"?

wpxi.com/news/all-female-auto-repair-shop-offers-how-to-classes-and-spa-services/467057445

i wanna drop my car off on day one then come back on day two and have everything i asked them to do be done, and a person there can physicly show me all they have fixed/repaired/replaced

Why not? I've seen heCANICs (fucking awful pun, btw) do absolutely retarded stuff that even a dog would do better, so why not a girl? Plus, a girl properly fixing a car (instead of those dumbasses that pose for photo ops with the wrong tools) should be REAL HAWT.

The next day is always difficult when you're dealing with parts vendors. If everything just lines up right it can happen. Lots of times it will take a couple days

>trademark red heels
If she worked in those at my shop she would be sent home. Wear proper shoes so you can carry heavy shit and not slip. Also
>white shirt
LOL. Sure.
I don't GAF if a girl works on my car, I would even hire a competent one. We posted for a female mechanic position at our shop. Said WILL FULLY TRAIN. We tried for three months, got one applicant from another state. That was it.

this

my dad is incompetent mechanically, and my mom taught me to wrench

it's illegal to job screen based on gender. That's gender discrimination.

Also I think women are smart enough to avoid job postings that look like "FEMALE MECHANIC WANTED" or "FEMALE ANYTHING WANTED"

Do you want a lawsuit?

applicant screen*

>We womyn have enough of this patriarchy where men think we can't do as good as them and force us to rape our cars by putting their hands all over them, we'll show them!
>Open a garage with spa/beauty salon while wearing heels

I have no problem with this whatsoever. If a girl can wrench and know what shes doing then all gloves off and have at it. That being said,

In 15 years of being a mech for aircraft and cars, i have had to work with dozens of female mechanics. Not a single fucking one of them were worth more than the tool they thought they were using right. On top of that i use 2 oreillys a napa and a vatozone here for parts. When i call for parts availability and its a woman who answers i immediately hang up. After traveling and or waiting on delivery for several wrong gaskets, a fucking headlight for a bulb hub, and asking me if a fucking firebird is made by ford, you can take your gender equality and shove it up your ass. The sad truth is a female mechanic has a lot of convincing to do if she wants any of my business.

Must have gotten a shitty employee then. My local O'Rielly has a female employee and she's pretty good at getting what we need.

I will side with you on the fact that i do live in south east Texas and the women are dumber than paint. They're pretty much bred to be accessories to some big truck bubba. Look pretty and cook basically. So yea my judgement is a little off but there was no excuse when i was in the military. 3 different duty stations and a deployment, a few female mechs at everyone. Complete garbage at their job.

The real question she should have asked is: why the fuck do you care about/own a firebird?

Someones triggered

>found the upset GM fangurl

Eternally BTFO

I refuse to have my car worked on by anyone without grease and oil under their fingernails, and without a thick accent, half an inch of dust and metal shavings on the floor, and a radio blaring in the background constantly.
Dogs running around the shop are an optional extra.

Considering that my local mechanics meet all of that except the dogs, and are paragons of competence and intimately familiar with luxury sports cars?
I don't need to find a mechanic proving a point.

sarah connor
Bless you anyway. both my parents are complete retards in anything. even the house is falling apart.

What vidia is she in she a cutie

No.

"Womyn power" isn't a selling point. I wouldn't give a shit if it were a female mechanic but I'm not dropping my shitbox off at a diversity experiment.

Technically, you can discriminate if it specifically goes against branding and you can prove it. Thats why Hooters doesn't have hamplanets or men trying to serve food to people. Fat women and men go against the Hooters brand and was, IIRC, proven in court that it would harm their brand.

This.
I care about ability, not genitals
The only reason i find females who are knowledgeable about cars to be cool is because its rare, but its becoming less rare nowadays, which is also cool.