/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Schick Hydro Edition

Year 2 trailer got reuploaded again, but it shows a Spanish, Hong Kong, Polish, and South Korean flag at the end of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=KQi1s1xcD7c

Year 2 blog post: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ FAQ & Guide (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Friendly Mission Successful:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little razor?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shaving Arts,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret shaves on Al-Quaeda,and I have over 300 confirmed shaves. I am trained in razor warfare and I’m the top razor in the entire US shaved forces. You are nothing to me but just another follicle. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shavers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shave, maggot. The shave that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hair. You’re fucking shaved, kid. I can be anywhere , anytime, and I can shave you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with one razor. Not only am I extensively trained in shaving combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Shaves Shaving Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass hair off the face of your bum, you little follicle. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “hairy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking scalp. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the shave, you haired idiot. I will shave fury all over you and you will bald in it. You’re fucking shaved, kiddo.

not video games
not siege

what is this dank new razor meme

Inspired by the rich user, I bought monty.
P9 or magnum?

>Still no Australian Operators

TS shitposting

>/r6g/ watches the VGAs
>people get mad that overwatch wins every award including the only category siege was nominated in
>razor is the only good thing about the entire show that they wasted 3 hours watching
>starts browsing the shick razor robot twitter

The Game Awards

Good

>/r6g/

Teamspeak isn't r6g

i've never been to the TS and i'm part of shickposting

>teamspeak that has 50+ regulars that browse and post here isn't /r6g/

This, where you're posting right now, is /r6g/. Does this look like teamspeak to you?

>first monty game

A little.

why does the ts trigger anons so much?

>Falling for Memetagne
I hope this wasn't you

Nope. I'm lvl 16. I don't HAVE 40k renown.

That was me i got Monty just to get him in my roster for giggles.

Probably not gonna play as him.

Bandit still has his "i'm done" eyes in game. Man, why'd they have to make him pissed off in his portrait?

The pistol.
Better for spamming and you're not punished for missing nearly as much, and you're gonna be missing a lot.

Midseason Reinforcement with Bartlett Uni and B L A C K C A M O when?

It's probably a preview of things to come. His in-game model is probably going to be modified.

Because they shitpost

everyone shitposts

>Currently not available. Please check back later
But why

What happened to Bandit?

>before
weed
>after
meth

I never do, I'm a nice girl

but I only use Gillette

Schick is literal shit dog shit being rubbed on your face

You make puns.

>Dominic and Cedrick
>Dominic and Brunsmeier

What would an Australian operator even be like?

>monty can't even lob a grenade without exposing his head
Ha ha, oh wow. What? Why can't he just holster his gun, toss a nade, and pull it out again?

Among the other buffs they need does anyone else think they should bump shields armor rating up? Give them the equivalent to 3+rook armor?

>blacking out names

I can understand censoring something mildly important like a steam account ID but fucking WHY would you censor a Uplay name? One that doesn't even match your actual Uplay account information.

Why are they fucking changing everyones portraits?

Similar to Buck, something about him just screams "Australian" to me.

Force of habit.

Just for the arms and legs. That or revert the limb damage change just for shields or make damage penetrate through limbs like cs go does it
Flanking a shield shouldn't be punished, those body shots have to count from behind.

Do Bandit and Blitz share the same face on their in-game models? Bandit's may be rigged to look more relaxed, but I remember the parts of their faces that we can see looking very similar to one another.

They all do I am pretty sure

Jager is bandits model aswell

Can neanderthal Buck get one too?

Has anybody been getting a constant fucking stream of Skyscraper - Bomb?

I've gotten it 5 fucking times today, 3 of which were in a row.

who has the attachment comparison picture that says which attachment is best for each gun whether burst firing or spraying

>tfw blitz is shit
He's so cool, it's such a good concept, if they fixed his head hitbox, and made him two speed they wouldn't even need to fuck with the arm multiplier. Imagine Blitz running point with a bunch of 1-2 speed rushers behind him, it'd be operator as fuck.

>tfw could image an sick cunt aussie with a F-88 Austeyr
But what gadget?

He's not that bad, they should increase the range of his flash and tighten his hitbox slightly

>Lets loose a mob of wallabies to distract attackers

>not a spider and snake cluster charge

>not a punji shitpost trap

He's that bad, I don't think I've ever been killed by one at any range, and I'm holding a steady .5 K/D with him.

His names Emu

and he uses a boomerang

For some reason when you said boomerang I thought this, and now I want it.

So I looked into Spanish non existent CTUs and apparently the GEOS are like the only one and they got in trouble for using electric weapons? I really hope we don't get some dude with like a really really long cattle prod or something.

>take point
>teammate shoots you in the back when they enter
There wasn't even anybody there.

Taser shotguns

That is what I was thinking, kinda like the PEPS from Deus Ex but like killing the person would be better. Maybe like something like a grenade or something that electrifies the ground?

Tfw Overmeme won GOTY and best multiplayer of the Year.

Oh well.

I've been thinking about tasers for this game but you taze someone and then what? Interrogations are already a thing, so what's left for attackers to do with an electrified guy?

He somehow extends the time for the team.

>Game's called rainbow six
>it's 5v5

Why?

I don't know mang. Should I do it? Should I not?

If it would make you happy. Really ask yourself if it would.

Because 7 8 9 or some shit.

no

ubisoft doesn't deserve your money

I don't even like the game but what the fuck else would you pick for GOTY? Really, did anything else worth mentioning come out this year?

How does a multiplayer only game get GOTY?

I thought people call that a negative

To be fair I'm such a jaded cynical piece of shit that I doubt anything short of a money printing blowjob machine would make me happy, but I kinda feel like I should support Ubi with my Wallet on Rainbow you know? I know I could probably grind the ops, I KNOW I don't need the skins (as I put christmas skin on everything, clearly best skin) but I feel like sending a message of "You decided not to cut this game up into DLC bits, you allowed players to play every update for free, (no "you can't play these maps without the DLC)," They did shit right this time, they really did.

I'm ALWAYS complaining about shitty DLC, and I feel like for once I should support the guys who give us an alternative option.

On the other hand I'm kinda poor and 30€ can buy a really decent game which is the MAIN reason why I didn't press buy already.

It's okay when Blizzard does it.

I mean the fact that Overwatch literally launched with similar content comparable to SFV and Siege and people lost their fucking minds about how much of a rip off those games are doesn't seem to matter. Nor does the fact that Overwatch has managed to outjew both those games.

Because it's Blizzard, just like Bethesda, it gets an auto pass.

Just like everyone knows Infiltration should have won best e sports.

You forgetting

Best Esports Game and Best Game Direction

Can you put down more than one toxic smoke bomb at a time?

>Overwatch wins best esport
>its been out for 6 months

I dont want to be the memers who hate overwatch constantly but the fuck?

It also has a non existent Esports scene compared to all those nominated titles.

The only other game that deserved it was Titanfall 2

The game and cash model are fine for what the industry is now, I've just had a string of bad luck with the community which isn't really Ubisoft's fault. I don't have much to spend either, but I've played Siege enough to avoid wanting other games for most of this year.

I really couldn't predict if I'm going to be playing for another one, so I haven't bought the pass either. It's a tough call, but I don't think there's a wrong decision.

>The original Titanfall got so much shit not because there was no singleplayer, but >because the campaign was multiplayer only.
>If you're gonna have a campaign, it needs to be singleplayer.
>Overwatch does not have a campaign, so it does not count.

Blizzdrones ladies and gentlemen

>lvl 78 hosing down windows down
>tks buck
>twice
>in the same round
7am euro siege worst siege.

the operator we deserve

>mu multiplayer only meme
it's fine for a game to have JUST MP or JUST SP as long as what they aim to do with is, is really fucking good.
Siege doesn't need some shitty story based single player campaign laden with cutscenes, Siege needs to concentrate on what's good: the multiplayer.
Who gave a fuck about campaigns back in the day when we played Battlefield 2? Nobody, we knew what the game was about. Who cared that Bioshock didn't have Multiplayer and being forced to put multiplayer on Spec Ops: The Line nearly fucking ruined the game, The new doom single player mode is great and the Multiplayer mode is garbage. I see it this way: If go to a restaurant I go because I know they offer 5 things they do really fucking well and it's amazing. You wouldn't go to a restaurant that has 100 things on the menu all of the mediocre.
And that's not to say there should only be games that have either or. It's to say: If you have a cool singleplayer game and think you can put equally cool multiplayer on it fine. if not, then don't fucking do it or we end up with GTA Online. And on the same note if you're trying to make a really great multiplayer game why should you be forced to tag on some contrived single player bullshit campaign? Because that's how you end up with Condition zero.

Infiltration needs to start playing real fightan games like BlazBlue.

Why is this game so fun?

Literally the best multiplayer I've played in years.

it's competitive scene is also trash and the competitive meta is easily among the worst I've ever seen

Bear mace operator when?

Wait until you have 500+ hours and do nothing but glare over the faults whether you're winning or losing.

Quick my mibble mouse button stopped working, where could I re-bind my ability? Sidebutton is already melee.

user, there are better VNs to play than BlazBlue.

Does anyone have an inkling on when teh 5.2 patch drops in Dec? Early Dec or late Dec?

Hopefully before Christmas

I've done nothing but play siege since I first launched it help

>glare

>game has no sounds at all
>google for solutions
>only results is loss of audio during gameplay due to some old bug that has probably been fixed already

Haha where is this from?

DOOM
O
O
M

>ez

sauce