Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Revival attempt #7 edition

Let's try this again, hopefully, it will work...

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/PBPdY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mG7Sjcu
strawpoll.de/2zrrxff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fashion

Disregard the Discord link

This is the Perma Discord
discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Don't mind me, I'm just bumping with useful info

Why not have both?

First one isnt perma, and its expired. Both of them are the same chat

Oh, i thought it was the old discord. Sorry man.

Old one was dead so was the admin, so i made a new one.

Memes lmao!

that's useful, thanks.

I'm loving survival- I see a lot of people bitching about the timer but that's kind of the point...

There is literally nothing wrong with Survival now. It's almost too perfect and It's not even hard after you play it several times. I don't understand why people bitch about it.

The only thing i want added is the private Survival Lobbies so you can play with all of your friends and not just 3.

Invitation has expired

see

Also, please tell me what can be added to OP so i can add them next time.

>Implying this general will be still alive

strawpoll.de/2zrrxff

The only thing wrong that I can think of is related to your post- that it sometimes takes a fuckton of time to start a game during real nigga hours

Steep's servers are fucked, is Division servers still up?

>get spooked by my music while playing Survival

I just hit 30. I got the game on launch, but then stopped playing because my friend powerleveled himself and I lost all interest.

I'm currently doing underground stuff, but what should I be striving for? Just gear? Or should I try and get straight to survival?

Also is there any way to make female operators look alright. My main is a dude because the girls just look horrible. pic related, my operator.

Oh, and one more thing. The game stutters like crazy. Now I'm 90% sure it's because I'm running out of Vram, is there any way to counteract this, any specific setting I should put on low?

Please do not insult operaifus.
Also getting geared up should be your aim, so you can get grouped with good people and do the current end game content

Survival is a game mode where you start with 0 gear, a session takes something between 1-2 hours and the items you extract can be usable with your maingame so there is no reason to try to get gear through it

get gear doing incursions, UG, HVTs etc. once you get endgame gear do whatever you want

Alrighty, guess I'll do that. I'm only on WT1 at the moment since I just hit 30, but getting better gear doesn't seem to be too hard (yet).

Is there any way to recustomize your character after it's been created by the way? Or are you locked in after creating it and that's that?

Just thinking that having a female operator might be fun, although I'm not too sure if I can be bothered doing the grind to 30 again only to realize I don't like my character and have to start over.

Thanks for the help

Currently, you can't. Maybe they add some customizing options later but nothing right now

P O S T S T A T S
and operaifus

your character is cute

Thanks agent!

>buy game during steam sale
>having a blast
>do first dark zone run with a bud and get some rad gear
>ancient mobo finally shits itself and ram slots die
>need to save up for new one now for a week or two

I can't even post a reaction picture kill me please

What is this

>Running an LMG when your friend uses his tactical link

>tfw no good LMG to use
Suffering.
On a side note, all peeps here are on the new discord?

>Quit game 1 month after launch
>come back after 1.4
>"Hungry Hog is the best LMG"
>Farm for it
>never drops
>1.5
>Hungry Hog nerfed

I will never know that feeling ;_;

Most hundred round magazine LMG's serve just fine these days, especially if you put a 100%+ magazine on them.

Afaik for pve content pakhan should be the top one

I haven't played since release, have they added new weapons? (individual weapons or type)

yes, but not archetypes

Yes.

Latest additions are;
RHINO - a revolver taht you can add small scopes
FAMAS - AR
UMP45 - SMG
M700 - Sniper

and Variants

>spent 150 CAD buying bf1, titanfall 2 and the division plus two other games on steam

Feels fucking bad man, really wish i refunded bf1 and titanfall 2 within 24hrs. The division is kind of fun, doesn't seem very mmo-like but i guess i have kind of been avoiding all that kind of stuff. Just doing all the SP missions on hard and getting dank xp.

Holy shit I never thought I see the day this general comes back.

Think of a third person shooter diablo.
Game should deserve a second chance mate, they managed to listen to feedback and fixed most of the annoying shit and no content that made people quit.

Did they fix the shotguns with PvE and PvP?

As in scouts killing you easily? I cant tell you precisely about pvp, never delve into it that much, but i do know that most shotguns are not really effective this patch in pvp.
As for pve, scouts are still pretty strong, but there are many ways to counter them effectively, they are only dangerous if you charge in like an idiot.

shotgun staggering work on PVP now.

>this image
This makes me feel comfy remembering good times with old friends.

>make a character
>put on glasses
>cant take them off

nice game

RIP loot

This was old the day after release pham

I bought the game in the sale :^)

I made an Xbox/Win10 club.

>casual
>all ages

I didn't know how many tags they let me have. It's 10 by the way.

Any of you niggies play on the xboner? I kinda want to get a group going

See

any ps group?

when are they going to add a gun that makes your enemies experience anal prolapse

they did
its called all guns when youre in PvP with shitty latency and killing people

There is a place you can get it further back in the mission. Google it.

I bought the game recently, been enjoying it so far.

I haven't gotten to the Underground part yet, is it any good?

I've heard it is.

>tfw my meme still lives
Feels good senpai.

>/divg/ is back
Feels good to be back. Have an old oc.

Oh boy I hope this isn't a dead thread already.
I recently bought this game and I have a sound problem. All the ingame sound runs at like double speed and is distorted, and there's a buzzing sound in the background as well. Anyone know what might be causing this, since the game is pretty unplayable as it is right now.

I wish I could unify colors like that...