Is it normal to have a headache after a long drive? I notice if I drive for more than 40 mins without stopping...

Is it normal to have a headache after a long drive? I notice if I drive for more than 40 mins without stopping, I'll get a headache once I get out of the car. How do I avoid getting a headache from driving for so long?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tiger-Patch®-Muffler-Tailpipe-Repair/dp/B004AY3NHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have an exhaust leak and are getting carbon monoxide poisoning. Fix it or drive with the windows down when possible.

This, op. Depending on how long you have been driving like this for you may have brain damage. If it's been for a long time (years) then I might consider a visit to a doctor.

Either this or your eyes don't work so good anymore and the head ache is from eye strain. I used to get headaches all the time before I had glasses.

Damn this sucks man. Its cold as balls outside too so im gonna freeze my ass off I don't have money to fix the car. But now that I think about it, it does make sense. Does cleaning the interior help at all?

I doubt its that I just did a eye test for the cdl

definitely not normal

only thing that gets sore for me is my ass

tylenol and coffe my dude,das the real shit

That's why I'm asking its something fairly new, and even when I'm drinking coffee the headache doesn't go away

You a newer driver?

You've been concentrating hard for a long time so you're getting a headache.

No I've been driving for two years

Who is this semen demon?

No clue but she is hot

>no hits on reverse image search

I know thats all I have too :(

>16163266
bitch is built like me, tiny upper body and massive thighs

a whole meaning to "go fuck yourself"

no, it's a pipe that runs under your car.

Pay a mexican $50 to weld a sheet over the hole, and don't let it idle in one place for too long.

exhaust leak or your shit is really loud

She's got some strong legs man, would feel comfy wrapped around me while I'm thrusting her sweet vag

Sorry I'm not a virgin like you. Then again a bigger pair of tits wouldn't hurt but she's still hot

I know for a fact that shit is going to be way more than 50 bucks

amazon.com/Tiger-Patch®-Muffler-Tailpipe-Repair/dp/B004AY3NHE

Yeah, it's not gonna last long, but if you just need to get by until you can spend $200 having some independent shop weld you up a new exhaust, it'll do till spring, probably.

I just fixed the exhaust not even a goddamn year ago this is bullshit. I'm just gonna quit life and become a drug addict I give the fuck up. Every fucking week there's a problem with this car this sucks

Other than exhaust leak or bad eyesight, it could also be the way you're sitting. If you're in a position where you're causing strain on your neck/shoulders, that could be causing a headache as well. Exhaust leak is the first thing to check though.

How do I fix my sitting posture then?

Pay attention to how you're sitting. Make sure your back is straight, your shoulders are relaxed and you're not leaning unnaturally or slouching or gripping the wheel too hard.

Yeah, I am definitely giving up and becoming a drug addict this is ridiculous

>car breaks
>well better do some fucking heroin

You seem to weak to avoid drugs anyway. You're looking for any reason to get into them.

>Is it normal to have a headache after a long drive?

A classic symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning is a head ache. However, eye strain from extra bright road, or if you were driving in snow country, or there was a lot of glare in your eyes.

If you were squinting while driving, that is a sign of too much UV or too much glare. That squint might be a hint to you to get UV blocking glasses. They don't have to be as dark as sunglasses.

Well why the fuck not? This car is constantly breaking the fuck down because the system is rigged its bullshit

Do you drive with the windows up? If so, maybe you do have an exhaust leak? I've never had a problem with headaches aside from the sun giving me headaches, but not necessarily long drives.

Also, the girl you posted is insanely hot. Instantly gave me a boner.

>40 minutes
>long

I sometimes get headaches from long drives, but usually I just start feeling tired and my lower back hurts like hell

Roll down your windows, see if it gets better.

If it's your eyes it might be that you close focus all day and then distance focus when driving. It happens when I drive long distances, and, um, 40 minutes isn't long. If you think 40m is long how the fuck do you expect to CDL?

Now that trump is pres you can cut the muffler off at the headers instead of fixing it.

Jesus Christ I'm not saying 40 mins is long. I'm saying LONGER than 40 mins, as in around 40 mins it starts kicking in. I first noticed after a 2 1/2 hour drive and its been happening since then.

If you cant afford to have the exhaust fixed/replaced you could patch it temporarily.. assuming its a hole in the pipe and not a bad gasket. Smaller holes in the pipe can be sealed with muffler tape. If its really bad (a hole like 1/4 of the pipes diameter or more) you can cut a soup/beer can to the size you need, cover one side with a 1/4 inch layer of exhaust cement (or rtv black silicone), wrap it all in muffler tape and tighten it all down with a couple hose clamps. Make sure to sand/clean the pipe before you do either of those options. Should cost $10 for the tape and $8 for the cement.

I'm not a fucking Mexican I don't know how to do any of that shit