JP: You UR | Kanan SSR
EN: Nozomi Score Match

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Current Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Consolidated general info site (includes calendars, stats, predicted limited scout schedules, etc)
kachagain.com/llsif/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrus_depressa
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good OP

good op

Oishii you-kisoba, yosoro~!

good op

Bad op

Just right op

Old thread didn't hit the limit yet. Mods pls delete

Take your meds.

The Chika is ugly/rato meme needs to die. She's very cute and lovely and beautiful. And cute. And not rat. Oh, I almost forgot, she's cute.

P-please post smug raibu faces...

all of the chika fans come from another general

Trump general?

One of my favorite reactions from the anime.

Sleep tight, you magnetic gays.

>It's NTR night

Occasional reminder that Kanan-Chan is cute! Cute!
While I think it's uncool of people to feel the need to question why others like a character they don't, it's equally uncool not to be able to explain what you like about her. What I love about Kanan is her low-key enthusiasm for the little things in life, the way she's motherly and caring, how she tries to be a good senpai like in the Wooby spread when she hurt her foot, how she's cute but at the same time an Ikemen, how she's not overly boke or tsukkomi but rather somewere inbetween like in the chef drama CD or how she teased Dia in episode 10 and how she gets tunnel vision times to times (being stubborn about Mari and getting absorbed in her running/training) since I can relate to that. I didn't like what the anime did to her in the 8 first episodes since it clashed with the things that made her likeable, but episode 9 and onwards made her go back to the Kanan we all know and love and I hope she gets more cute moments in S2.

Umi is love.

nah

I really like all the images you post. Can you share them? here or at /u/ please

yes

Oh, I like you~

xth for German suplex

nice

My bbygrl Chika
Ya pretty orange thing

Ya got me to watch a ep of family guy today for the first time in years and it wasnt that bad tbch

To quote the goat king of pop "sometimes it feels like somebodys watchin me"

Ilu bae

I like Hanamaru

How is Gook-kun so consistently great?

so do I

noice

My collection isn't that big. Maybe later, if you are really that interested.

Cute Zuramaru.

Thanks

Water is delicious.

>implying it's not beer

>water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrus_depressa

CYaRon stuff always looks the best

Holding hands with Riko

L-lewd

I want to bully Umi.

Alcoholic bitch

Maru is stinkin' cute

I wonder what it's like to have a cute alcoholic gf

The previous thread has 712 replies. Wonder what happened?

707 now

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

It looks like they mass deleted one guy's posts and that took off a bunch, now they're going through and tidying up the abandoned thread.

5 cute facts about ruby
-she's a girl!
-she's a potato!!!!
-i wub her!!!!!!
-wooby!!!!!!!!

I bet Wooby only drinks Bud Light.

>returnofkings
hmmmmm

Just noticed Ucchi's single got uploaded.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876217
Jpop is a weird business. After 2 albums and 2 EPs she releases her first single. I guess the songs are both pretty difficult to sing but it's kind of random.
The B-side is a banger. I'm playing it on repeat.

I didn't want to explain yet again why I like Kanan to some mindless drone that hates her for no valid reason, and I needed to go to sleep.
I admit the anime did a poor job at portraying her, she was relatable in episode 9 because she reminded me of myself back in high school but beside that she didn't do anything notable, it's easy to understand why most people here that have only seen the anime think she's bland and boring, especially when she's the only character that doesn't have any running gag or funny quirk attributed to her when most characters had that when they stopped being relevant.
I started to like Kanan after I partnered up with her in LLSIF, I was actually surprised to see that she wasn't the stubborn and stuck-up person she was in the anime but rather a gentle and caring person so I read up about her Dengeki's appearances and I felt in love with her motherly, mature, modest and upbeat personnality. I especially think that the fact she's such a simple girl being enthusiastic about her love for the sea and nature, as well as being satisfied of her simple lifestyle is so endearing and cute, I wish I could be be more like her.
also she has a nice body, can't deny it
Sorry if I didn't took the time to explain it, it just get old fast to see people here spouting buzzwords like boring or no personnality that I didn't want to explain anything to them, especially when they just shit on the character for no reason and deny every single fact we show them.
You forgot the fifth, Ganbaruby!

I like kananfags more than Youcucksfags, atleast they're not that annoying.

>kananfags
Obviously, something that doesn't exist can't annoy you.

I dunno, cuckfags are at least funny, kananfags are just sad bloggers that need to fuck off to /r9k/.

Cumming inside Ruby-chan~~

If the raibus were boards, which boards would they be?

Koto, Nico, You and Ruby(?) would be Veeky Forums

Haters will always hate. I just want the reasonable decent people in theese threads to understando us. Keep on trucking fellow Kananfags.

I will wape wooby

Chika - /c/
Riko - /mu/
You - /asp/, Veeky Forums
Ruby - /mlp/, /vp/
Hanamaru - Veeky Forums
Yoshiko - /v/, /cgl/
Kanan - Veeky Forums, /out/
Dia - /jp/, /llsifg/
Mari - /int/, /s4s/

kys!!!!!!

Is there any point in idolizing normies?

first time i encounter a cheater
just to spam his 420? i mean.. why
couldve done it during token events so he doesnt disturb anyone

Chika - /c/, /adv/
Riko - /mu/, /u/
You - /asp/, Veeky Forums
Ruby - /mlp/, /vp/
Hanamaru - Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums
Yoshiko - /v/, /cgl/
Kanan - Veeky Forums, /out/
Dia - /jp/, /llsifg/
Mari - /int/, /s4s/

cucked harder than You

>Riko
>/u/
>not /an/

I just came inside Ruby haha.

can I next?

Fuck off.

I really want to get into aqours but these broads only post selfies and greeting vids 24/7.
Like, how can you even justify this?

Sorry Rikofag, I didn't try to imply she's into bestiality.

>only post selfies

What do you expect from 1st world, iPhone using women?

Crack dumbposter.

Personally I enjoy reading the side stories, plus you get a loveca when you read them.

I like both of you, Kananbros
Wish Chikafag wasn't so dense when we praise our love to our raibu, we could be like pic related here.

Needs more Umi taking ownership of Honoka

Smart sakurakoposter.

There's nothing wrong with Chikafag, he might be dense but he doesn't bother anyone, that's just his own shtick.
I prefer seeing that rather than the usual wape wooby and stinkstar desu.

Tahnks. I desperately need YandereUmi kidnapping Honoka in my life.

only reason to unironically like honk

Whenever I see "wape wooby" I just say "OK, Elmer Fudd"

I just ignore stinkstar because I don't get it.
And same as

そう󠇦だね

How come pic related is so cute with her beauty mark but Dia's seem kinda forced there to give her something "unique" to her design compared to the rest of aquors?

Oh god. Just started ffxv and since I've seen the first few hours from watching King, I'm copying the exact words she's saying on stream like yatta, gomenasai, sugoi, oishi, and other shit what the fuck is wrong with me.

I want pictures of Principal Minami sexually abusing and raping girls, like this.

DELET THIS