>queues blowing out to 30+ minutes
>subs dipping below 2 mil
>only groups for half the content is real money/gold carries
>cash shop expanding next patch
>PVE and PVP balance never been so bad
>population never been this unbalanced
>Nost untouchable by blizztard in the motherland
>stress test was an unqualified success
>forced to hunt down streamers to try and stem the tide of people leaving retail for vanilla private

Have you signed up for Nost 2.0 yet bros?

>girls who play plate classes
opinions?

because vanilla is boring

How do I get good people to raid with my guild?

Mages...

I'm waiting now.

Going to be fun starting over again with so many people

What do you mean by good people? People you like playing with or people who are proficient at the game and its lifestyle?

what realm/faction?

>nostcucks still this desperate
reminder they put wowg in their list of tags because they're attention seeking whores

>use my key in a pug
>after 1st boss tank says "yo anyone got a repair bot my armor broke"
>healer quits
>key depletes

Why live

when u buy me legion we had a deal

>Veeky Forums boys will believe anything as long as its presented with a meme frog
yikes

tfw get tbagged by the boy

guys stop replying to the bait post it's going to be in every thread for the foreseeable future

I'll buy you legion, what's your battletag?

Mostly the second at this point. I/we are stuck in that loop of having 12-15 friends and literally nothing to fill the rest of a raid with.

What's wrong with that? Can you guys do heroic?

how do you get into a good guild when you're competing against their raiders who have 2 DPS legendaries and you have only utility legendaries which puts them 10-15% DPS ahead of you?

Use your utility legendaries to stay alive longer and do more DPS.

Xth for loot being heavily rng-based is a totally new concept and flaw specific to legion

Is this eye-patch gay?
Yay or Nay?

do M+'s and hope for DPS legendaries
as a Frost DK "casual" (the guild leader is a cunt and dislikes me because I called her out for being shit several times, but all my rl friends are in there) I beat out an unholy applicant with the Unholy bracers and the D&D ring while only having a sephuz, and I beat the other Frost DK they take who has the obliterate belt and a sephuz.

I'm competing with literal retards, though, so.

by the who

>What's wrong with that? Can you guys do heroic?
Well we clear everything in Heroic except Helya in about 2 hours.

If you have to ask then you know the answer.
But who cares?

i already have prydaz and sephuz so that means i need to farm another 2 legendaries at least, and knowing my luck i won't get my 2 good ones so i could be farming up to another 3-4 legendaries before i get 2 DPS legendaries

this would take months of grinding m+

please enjoy, i guess
sorry man, sucks
i'm working on alts to sate my autism.

>mfw reaves on a 30m cd next patch on top of jeeves and auto-hammers

[email protected]

>got my first (bis) legendary from my first emissary
>got second bis legendary in a dungeon the next day with legendary droprate bug
>people are still grinding for a single dps legendary months later while you're just looking for offspec ones
feels good

at least sephuz will rock for M+ and fights with interrupts with the buffs

and well honestly prydaz I don't think is in too awful of a place unless mastery is trash for your spec the shield is pretty good to the point that it's middle-ish of the 8 available to most specs, cause honestly half of legendaries are basically useless, but I mean yeah, it's still not a dps buff

I mean honestly if defensive legendaries meant that having 5-10 of them across a raid meant you could drop a healer and 3 heal most shit, I'd be fine with them, but healing is usually about large bursts so they just don't do enough

POST YOUR CHARACTERS' RP BACKSTORIES!

Story for my female Night Elf Demon Hunter: She took the soul of a succubus inside of her but instead of doing what the succubus wants and have sex with literally everything that moves, she has sworn off of sex entirely in order to piss the succubus inside of her off. This lends her the power of a pissed off succubus in combat. She's flirty and doesn't take things too seriously and ends up being a tease so as to further enrage the succubus' demonic soul inside of her, forever denying her the release she wants.

Could you explain to me why you haven't been able to get Legion yet?

Is the Kirin Tor emissary chache bugged?

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I wanted to play a demon hunter who know has a terrible sweettooth because of the transition
I tend not to think very much about backstory, though

my backstory is my character is joey fatone who got sucked into the world of warcraft and become a paladin

I'm a troll DK
but I was a human paladin before
now I just wanna slap elf ass and then also slay elf ass while saying mon a lot

If you make a trial character and go to Org and get crafts on it and then boost the character will it level the crafts? Please respond.

good for you buddy

My character is caught in an infinite time loop of maw of souls

He looks like a normal Draenei but is actually a half-demon half-titan.
Born to Sargeras and an unknown demon, he cast adrift in the great beyond when his planet was destroyed.
He went back in time and landed on Argus, growing up with Velen, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden as member of the triumvirate. When the demons attacked Argus he lost his memory while battling Sargeras and was left for dead but saved by Velen and escaped with him to Azeroth. Velen told everyone to pretend he was just a normal guy so he doesn't know of his history or position but remains in service to his great friend and mentor, Velen.
Sargeras is still trying to track him down as he is his son and this is actually the reason he is so interested in Azeroth.
Also his adoptive father died on Draenor when the orcs killed him or so he thought but actually he became a broken and followed Nobundo becoming a shaman. He thought his dad was dead so he went back to Outland to find his body but Nobundo said he survived but died later so he became a shaman to follow in his dad's footsteps becoming the best shaman in the world and in the universe killing even Archimonde with shaman powers.

>tfw your shadow priest is just an old lady

please respond

are you going to get me legion? well wowg had to buy me legion so I am waiting until wowg respects our deal

You have to be level 60 for crafts to be boosted.

>playing an rpg without getting in-character
you should try it sometimes it gets you engaged and more interested in playing and improving your character

I think he means the level 100 Trial character things.

a class trial though, you start at 100

>autistic shitposter
>able to afford $50 on top of a sub

not likely, his parents would never agree to it

oh well I guess so I've never done it.

Well I need to know his situation before I agree to buy it
if he really just can't afford it then I'll probably throw him a bone but I can't really tell what this person is

shut the efff oufff nooob you dont know whgat ure are talkin g about

you dont have t b to buy it wowg has to buy it not you
i had a teal with wowg tyhey hat to buy it

well if you expect anything good to come from /wowg/ you're probably gonna wait a long time without me
maybe we can come to a compromise

Who /burntoutonRNG/ here?

876 ilvl equipped for 2 weeks now while bad ilvl gone up to 879

sounds like you just need to get good

they will eventually crack I know

Honestly this has killed this expansion for me

Blizzard is going the lazy route (again) by making EVERYTHING fucking rng NOBODY LIKES RNG

Why can't I complete something hard and get a good reward for it 100%?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what conditions will lead them to giving in?
HOW would they come together to purchase it for you?

The Climb has been long and hard but im only 1 and a half levels from ice form...

I'm 885 equipped and 890 in bags and I still don't really feel more gated by rng moreso than any other time sans the end of bc and early mop (the badge gear honestly was kinda shit in wrath and cata other than the ranged slot relics and stat sticks) where you could literally buy half of your bis gear with badges/points

>see some lvl 103 questing
>just leave him alone
>actually attacks me

for what purpose

>i got lucky with gear drops
>therefore its not RNG!!1

loot has literally been rng from the time this game was made, they didnt really add more

Are you enjoying the M+ system /wowg/?

Ii can be very convincing, I put them between choosing two thing they buy me legion or I dont leave wowg, if they buy me legion I leave wowg and return evenutally with goods, infographs and such, videos and like that good stuff.

wowg is consists of people who are regular here, I know who they are I know what guilds they are in, they who made that deal have to buy this expansion

I mean I pass on everything to the dps because I'm a healer, all I got is 2 leggos (which is the lowest anyone in my raid has), 2 weekly 885s from M+, a 905 wep, and 2 890 WF crit pieces hunters didn't want, which was the only real luck involved

>gets two lucky leggos
>gets lucky itemisation on weekly m+ chest
>gets lucky on relic drops
>gets lucky warforging
>the only real luck involved

lel

I mean in BC no mail ever dropped for my guild and I got benched from all progress for quite a while as I just straight up lacked the hp to survive even fucking naj'entus w/o using a stam flask

I mean seriously though there's no reason to complain unless you're like at least 882 as that's where rng really becomes a factor other than just looting 880s from bosses

and I really wouldn't consider 2 leggos lucky as much as the minimum for anyone raiding mystic since EN hit

and if you didn't realize it a 905 wep isn't even full 880 relics

>shitters crying for carry
>wew "nice" expac, blazz xDD
Why are ppl making it like ppl never asked for carries before or that RNG loot is something brand new to legion?

Is this some weird ass tactics to get people to play on that shitty private server for nostalgiafags who can't afford 12€ a month?

Well it hasn't happened yet.

are you having fun?

Yes but theres more rng in this fucking expansion then the whole game combined

Almost every fucking spec is super rng based and its not fun at ALL to play

you have your bis legendaries, right /wowg/?

honestly on NA I think everyone just pays gold now cause until this last blizzcon, it's been super cheap (since the blizzcon announcement tokens on NA have already gone up 60%)

but yeah gear being rng in mmo's is a brand new concept created by ion hazzikostas

no, designing a system like CMs with a timer was just asking for toxic behaviours to be borne from it
the less restricted things like this are the better, it's meant to be repeatable content

I have 1 good one but don't really care about legendaries

I get it

Guys please help me name my female undead I've been staring at the screen for four hours

yeah I actually really enjoy dungeons

the only time I don't have fun is when no tanks are on and I have to tank, I can play bear just fine, it's retard proof, but god-damn, am I bad at making basic judgement calls such as mob aggro range when tanking

>level alts when bored of main and to do something else
>friend gets extremely pissy when I ask to bring an ilevel appropriate character to content our friend group wants to run because 'it won't be good dps'
>do one m+ on my main, wreck him and everyone else every fight and on trash
>make an offhand remark about it not being my fault if dps sucks
>he removes me

Why are people so against alts? He tried to say I don't do progression stuff on my main but I do my emissaries and m+ and shit. I mentioned being disappointed at having a shit legendary and he brought up my alts. I play my main a bunch already, I was just disappointed at a Sephuz.

it will

>DK in my mythic dungeon doing LITERALLY a million dps
The fuck?
Is my damage meter bugged, the class broken, or are they just a burst class which falls of hard once their abilities are on CD?

vocaroo.com/i/s0WBZ69ZvIOX

Frost DKs are amazing rn

How crazy am I allowed to be while RP'ing an alchemist? What's the most ludicrous potion that exists in the lore?

woah your voice is hot post more

Frost DKs are ridiculously OP in 5mans.

What you've seen on teh damage meter was true.

she loves female panda booty. sometimes goes to pandaland to visit the female pandas. trying to get them so she can sleep on their panda ass

dude, I've broken 2M as a bear while chain-pulling (I was lunar beam meme'ing before anyone asks)

hell I've seen fire mages break 6M and BM hunters break 4M, and havoc, frost dk, and ww break 3M (they don't burst quite as hard as the other 2)

some specs just have fucking busted aoe when you get a lot of mobs

underage =^D

what?

how often does she score?

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP GETTING STUCK IN THE DALARAN LOADING SCREEN WTF

Aight senpai, I'm this close to the 4th Golden trait that gives the flat 5%. After that, do you think I should start investing in other specs or just keep stacking Slayer's Precision? I'm an Assassination Rogue. Hate Outlaw, but the cleave is good on some fights, and I've always enjoyed Sub.

A. get a new graphics card that isn't AMemeD
B. set draw distance to 1 (this actually helps a ton)