New cars are so ugly. They all look the same. WTF

New cars are so ugly. They all look the same. WTF.
>favorite car you owned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shMDJLH6aho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Owned:
>2008 Mazda 6
>Sold that for a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
>Family bought it and bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3

Honestly, I loved the Mazda 6 the most. It was the most fun econobox I've driven, the v6 on it was torquey as fuck. It took corners well, the autotragic slapshift was fun, and it was overall a great car. Mazda makes really good econoboxes.

After learning manual and switching to the Mazdaspeeds, I still look back to those times driving a Mazda 6 to work and back. It got me into wanting faster performance cars.

I miss my first car.

me too
the most fun shitbox ever
great car for a first

e36 are really cool too they have a lot of charm. My friend whos a bit older than me is still rocking his '98 328i (which was a first car too) even though he makes $40k a year now and has no family. I regularly remind him my old volvo and his bmw used to duke it out in touring.

Theres days, where i miss my old Volvo.

This thing

I'm still on my first car and I don't know how people can buy different cars on an annual basis unless they're perpetually making bad car decisions and are constantly unhappy with their car. Do you move on an annual basis, too?

Dang is that an FX? The two things that get me hard in one thread volvos and 4age.

No if you get a turbo whiteblock/redblock volvo and a car with a 4age you will be happy forever

A Volvo 850 might actually become my second car in a matter of weeks unless I find a decent Lexus last minute.

Make sure its a turbo. The NA sounds great and is great as a first car but you will thirst for more. Theyre on the border of old and new. So old they need a bunch of maintenance because people run them to the ground but feel like a modern car with the power and handling (but a bit of the older more natural handling). Easy to get power out of too. I daily an AW11 which is a blast.

>meme brake rotors

850s are relatively affordable some I'm sure a T5 is within my budget, or maybe even an R.

Get the T5/Turbo you can do the suspension later. I got a 628 R ecu laying on my spare bed (for $80 shipped +18hp and some tqs) a few feet away with IPD spings and koni yellows right next to them.

Not much of a sports suspension guy anyway. I appreciate comfort, and integrity at speed is more important on the Autobahn.

Ive done 130mph on sweeping turns in my sisters stock s40 T5 with bad mounts. Maybe the stock 850R would fit you perfectly with a bit more than the NA 850 in power an tight enough suspension. I loved my stock NA 850 taken care of like a baby but eventually you want a lot more power and you want the car tighter.

I had this shitbox as my first car. It kinda grew on me.

It cost a fortune to fuel up, it only had a stock AM radio, and the top speed was 90, but i really do miss my '91 Chebby G20 van sometimes
>best fuck vehicle ever

>close second
850 turbo sportswagon, so comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=shMDJLH6aho

Look at this handsome motherfucker

Here was my old truck I drove in High School. It broke down all the time and was automatic. But sometimes I really miss it

first car is best car

She was fun as fuck with the mighty 200hp 4.3, redlining it at every light was fun, so was jumping and hooning it daily. I must of hit hundred of curbs drifting in winter and zero fucks were given. Try doing that in a car. Having to fix it almost daily was not so much fun though.

Got a 2 door jimmy S15 4x4 5 speed after that which are pretty rare. It was fun too. But I killed the engine after the block heater fell out and I lost all my coolant then proceed to drive home.