/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/30/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E

store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
/drg/ will face /lisg/ on friday 3pm EST,/sog/ on Saturday, /ddg/ on sunday

>New to DR?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Togami is going to fuck Chihiro, Togami will make sure to fuck him all day long and make him feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of his tight little ass, Togami will wait for Chihiro to be cleaning himself of his cum in the shower so he barge in, then fuck him some more and abuse him, Byakuya will intimidate him with his voice alone and fuck his ass while his own children watch and falls into despair as their father is being tortured and fucked by no one other than Byakuya Togami, Byakuya will drug him so he can fuck Chihiro in his secret Togamicorp dungeon lair, Byakuya won't need much force to put Fujisaki to his knees so he fuck him from behind holding onto his short hair, which may or may not have grown larger, He will make him cum for months on end merely by fingering him and any time Fujisaki cums Togami will feed him his own cum, Chihiro will milk the little boy, who thanks to the drugs, is lactating once a month and feed it back to him as the only liquid he had drink other than their own cum, Chihiro will get mindbroken by the rape into bouncing on Togami dick covered in sweat, cum and spit, Togami is going to bit Chihiro's tougue while kissing as he cums deeply inside of him, Everyone will hear Chihiro moaning in pleasure as Byakuya fucks him with all his might, Togami will fuck him so hard that the whole world will hear the sound of his hips hitting his perfect booty, When Syo breaks in and ask for some piece of the action, Togami will allow her lick the floor, but she must watch it via TV like everyone else, By the end of it, Chihiro will be worshiping Togami's body and dick until abuse is no longer needed. Byakuya will fuck Fujisaki.

So Komamiki is canon now?

SHSL Mindhacc will arrive soon....

SHUTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPP

Welcome our new protagonist: TV static

So what exactly is this OVA supposed to be?

D-Delete this...

Shui unleashes her inner Persona and takes a trip into the shadow world

I love Mokuro in the back

He's got some black and white hoodie thing going on. Can't describe it well.

Tumblr triggered yet?

>they believe the detective will live more than the protagonist
Japan does it again.

We hatin'

>hey kid, it's time you stopped picking on me

Does Japan think Shuichi is a girl too?

Kaede better run away if she loves herself.

Don't think so. Female seiyuus voicing males isn't that uncommon there.

First, this is not even a slope you can roll down.
Second, Komaeda's arms can rotate around his head.

They don't like it when people bring that up.

They're almost sure he's a boy now after listening to his voice in the 2nd character trailer.

everyday

I'm pretty sure they've thought he was a reverse trap since his design was revealed. His face is just too feminine for them to not think that.

Nagito's comatose dream after his death in DR2 and Hajime waking him up, destroying this dream.

>First, this is not even a slope you can roll down.

That doesn't stop him from rolling on purpose.

>They're almost sure he's a boy now after listening to his voice in the 2nd character trailer.
What? His voice sounds super feminine and is spoken by a female VA. That's not evidence of him being male at all.

Maki a cute

Can't run in the locker, no-no!

Here.

Why are nips retarded?

yay~!!!

Was going to post this but user beat me to it.

But yeah looks like beta komaeda.

I can't believe the biggest V3 ship with the fujos right now is these two together.

It is? I thought it was Kokichi and Rantarou?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Looks like more like pic related than a hoodie. No hoodie goes up that high.

>he’s oblivious and can often say things that kill the conversation, something Ouma teases him about

Literally everyone started shipping them after reading this part from Kiibo's profile.

YAMEROOOO
Welcome to Japan.
They were right about Twogami back in the day, so who knows they might be right again.

>Amami in the background

No they didn't.

They thought Nagito was going to die first being new Naegi.

Holy shit I didn't even notice him there. Looks like he's waiting for someone.

>Nightmare in the Locker is playing

It's going to happen isn't it.......

Looks like he's facing sideways, interesting. Scrum debate sprites outside of scrum debates.

If Kaito's profile mentions any of the other guys in it, then that'll become a ship too. I can only imagine what Astronaut's bio says.

That's right! They gave us so much hints already, even the most delusional ones should've accepted the truth now!

What does this mean?

>No they didn't.
What? Ouma is currently the most popular character with the fujos, and most of the artists I see on twitter ship him with Kiibo.

The other guys still get shipped with other characters but not as frequently as these two together.

>mindhaccing Junko so that she doesnt sex manlet

What is Rantarou doing?

V3 chapter 5 leak.

I guess that's how Nagito sees him inside of his head.

Its all in Hajime's mind

>CUP KIRIGIRI

It's probably how things are going to go down but damn when did Naegi get so alpha?

And why is Sayaka even running with toast in her mouth in the first place?

Waiting for a perfect molestation opportunity!

Rantarou's packing an ass. Might be even thiccer than Kaede

>And why is Sayaka even running with toast in her mouth in the first place?

Maybe because she's late to class? I ran to school with poptarts in my mouth so I wouldn't be late. It's not uncommon.

Nagito sees Naegi as an alpha male in his dream.

He's acting all alpha because it's Nagito's imagination and that's probably how he sees Naegi, the ultimate hope, in his mind.

Seems like he's investigating something. Or thinking about something. Probably about his talent.

Well of course he does. he gets it from Kaede after all.

Better see some Mukuro as Junko.

Rantaro is actually pretty skinny, with the same height as Hinata he is 5kg lighter.

While he definitely has the actual relationships going down accurately in his head his imagination might have some differences like with how much he respects Naegi he sees him as this cool guy. Then again we haven't seen Naegi in action yet so who knows.

It's a homage

Maybe that's how Naegi is truly like and only Nagito sees it? Naegi probably plays up a facade.

Wasn't Hinata actually pretty muscular though?

Yeah, but Rantaro is even lighter than Nagito, who is pretty skinny himself.

Then what happened? She fell and some guy helped her up right?

>This is how Komaeda views Makoto.

komahinafags B T F O

How does one stop the fujos

>homage
toast-in-mouth running and bumping into someone is a meme for anime you mong

Souda's lighter than Nagito as well yet I believe he had a bigger chest than him.

>sayakafags thinking this is relevant
literally it's just nagito's dream, none of it actually happened. Until we get to the part of the movie where Nagito wakes up, this is as relevant as DR IF.

She clashed heads with a guy voiced by Megumi Ogata who looked at her panties
Then the guy went to class where a hot young teacherintroduced the toast eating blue haired girl as their new classmate and the blue haired girl talked about riding "baloney ponies"

So I guess hopeboy caught Naegi and Sayaka fucking around but played it up even more in his dreams. He also saw Ryoko at some point.

Good, back in the trash Ryoko x Matsuda goes

>when did Naegi get so alpha?

Since art evolution.

It's the joke with the same VA for Naegi and Shinji, you retard.

Souda is lower than Nagito and Rantaro has almost the same height.

Cry harder Kirifag.

Murderbait like Saihara surviving that long would be more of a surprise than any protag switch.

>Anno had budget issues just like NERV
Pottery

But what I'm saying is that while he's shorter than Nagito and weighed less than Nagito, Souda apparently had a bigger chest than Nagito meaning he was more muscular than Nagito.

The same could apply to Rantarou. Hard to tell with his extra large shirt.

But you can see Rantaro's chest size at the card too.

What is it with Rui and making almost every male character in DR pissed off. i like it

Where? I just saw his weight. Not his chest size.

With the new DR 2.5 Trailer, we got to see a new look to the DRV3 limited edition. And a lot of thing changed (in red):

>Kaede theme is now a boy theme with Kaito and Keebo.

>OAV's BD box art changed.

>The little paper with the 4 Monokumas

>The limited edition box art with Kiibo

And now in green something i saw. On the left side of the box, we can see the 55 sign. The same as Nagito's coat, on his back.

Right after the weight, 82cm.

OH FUCK

That makes him more muscular than Nagito. Nagito is 80.

Interesting. Is that SS supposed to be the letters on Ki-Bo's collar? There's only one there surprisingly.

Not him but Nagito is 84.

Oh, i just fucking realised. Could it really be him?

That's right.

Yeah I just looked at it more. I was wrong. So he's about 2 cm smaller in chest than Nagito. About Hagakure's size but bigger than Togami.

So Rantarou is more muscular than Togami, Leon, Ishimaru, Naegi and Fuyuhiko.

I'm surprised Leon and Ishimaru are that low.

I'm surprised that Togami is so much skinny, he's 185, one of the highest boys, and yet has such an unimpressive chest size.