Can somebody tell me why there is so much hate for this car? It's easily one of the best street legal cars of all time

Can somebody tell me why there is so much hate for this car? It's easily one of the best street legal cars of all time.

>Ford 3.5L EcoBoost
>446 lbs
>over 700 HP
>over 675 LB ft torque

>Chevy LT4
>529 lbs
>650 HP
>650 lb ft torque

Turbo V6's are clearly better than V8's for track performance. Why would you want extra weight if you're trying to create a lightweight track vehicle?

Nostalgia

Boomers need something to cling onto

Thank you for setting the record about the Ford™ GT™ powered by Ecoboost™

5 cents have been deposited to your account.

It looks like a down syndrome supercar

You can't not like the ford gt

Are you seriously, unironically, comparing two engines that power cars which compete in completely different price brackets?

>>over 700 HP
>>over 675 LB ft torque
[Citation needed]
Ford claims 600+ on their own website.

Also,
>Comparing an 80k USD front-engined Government Motors product to a 400k USD mid engined Ford

>You can't not like the Ford GT40 (unless you're Ferrari)
Ftfy.

or gm fanboys upset gm has never won le mans

GM fangirls are assmad because they still dont want to accept the fact that V6 cars perform better (GT, GT-R) than their pigfat V8

Unlike the original get, this one is having its associated raped by Porsche, McLaren, Lamborghini, R8, Pagani, Ferrari, Bugatti, Koenigsegg etc.

There is probably not one person on o who will buy any of these cars. All we can do is to imagine if we had them. Nothing bad about daydreaming, but if dreaming, might as well dream big.

It's not ford"s fault gm is inferior

Found gm's marketing team

Engine is nice, exterior is shit.
Plz give me that same engine in Fusion with F150 awd and im happy

Gm fangirls poison everything

how can anyone even hope to compete?

>Competition: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.

It's a bad sign if they don't write snek.

Also, exactly 1 car in the GT's "competition" costs as much as it, with the others being 150K cheaper than the GT. The lone 400k car is also 5 years old iirc.

>It's a bad sign if they don't write snek.
discontinued lmao

The difference is in the dollars.

>hate
It's just a meme, bro
Also >implying the Ford GT will ever be used outside of the highest profile racing