/pg/ - Persona and Goro General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

>that harry potter font

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

No villain/hero split. Goro's role was to be someone who'd instigate the distortion of the masses, Joker was to oppose him (and only because he happened to have the qualities to make him the "trickster" Igor thought would be able to genuinely change people, and the game worked as an excuse for him to set up Joker to drive him into despair and ensure he wouldn't be able to be a threat to him). The "destroy the world and remake it"/"let the world remain" stuff was just what Yaldabaoth was going to do depending on who won (which ultimately didn't matter, since either way he was setting things up to have the public wish for a ruler and empower him with that desire).

The whole game was a farce and never intended to be winnable for Joker, just a convenient way to set him up for the fall while pushing Goro to do his intended job.

nah

What do you mean by distortion of the masses again?

Did Goro realize the existence of Yaldabaoth when he got the power?

oops, posted the wrong file
let me retry that again

Are you ready for P5's very first spin-off /pg/?

>>Haru x Goro
no

Warped thinking, basically. Getting people to be sheep that wish for the same thing, i.e. someone to save/guide them and do something about all the incidents. It's a bit hard to describe, but it's pretty clear from how the masses act throughout the game.

Not as far as we know. He does seem to think he got his powers as if by the will of some god (or devil), but it's less a certain fact and more a personal belief/suspicion. Yaldigor mentions him (just not by name) a few times, though, so he's probably met him in that form through Velvet Room dreams like Joker does.

Basically he wanted Goro to fuck shit up so that people would wish for someone to stop him, which makes Yaldigor stronger.

leave it to a fuukafag to pick up the weirdest pairings

FeelsGoodMan

Phantom is from Umaru city!

Nanako is too cute

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

neko

does anyone have the Anne edits with red/black hair? if so hit me up please

Would you be opposed to seeing sci-fi aspects like Aigis become more prominent in persona games, /pg/?

/pg is even deader than Goro.

Wake up /pg/

Don't wanna wake up
'cause I'm happier here

thank you so much user
everyone is working

>/pg/
>not a bunch of NEETs

I think Goro saying him getting the app and Persona like he was blessed by a god was just a metaphor, and not that he really believed a god had secretly empowered him.

Just that it was an incredible stroke of luck that after being so powerless he'd stumble upon that kind of power.

I wouldn't normally, but since Aigis fucking consumed everything that was Persona 3, no.

It's interesting that Yaldy even if he rigged the game in the favor he wanted, still couldn't just make his move from the start. Like he has to justify himself to some cosmic balance scale before fucking with humanity on a grand scale.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

Speak for yourself loser. My hobbies are not cheap.

Yeah, that's how I took it too.

I wonder if we'll get to know a bit more about Yaldabaoth and his actions in the infobook. Wouldn't mind learning about why he bothered with the game premise in more detail.

>search for P5 fanart
>barely any girls, it's all Goroshit
Fujoshits were a mistake.

>wahh why aren't these fanartists I don't know catering to me

Just saw the latest P3 manga. I thought Sogabe was into Lovers and the homoerotic subtext, has he turned into an Aigisfag too?

The girls get a lot of art though.

Well, Ryuji is dead and I'm pretty sure people would flip if he replaced Aigis with Yukari at the end. Nips don't like Yukari.

Corporate mandate since Answer has been to push Aigis hard,.

The girls get plenty of art, it's not their fault you're retarded and don't know how to find it.

It's not my fault nips decided to abandon Pixiv for the unsearchable shit known as Twitter.

RIP spine.

>find one artist
>look at people the artist follows
>look at artist's likes/rts
>follow people
>rinse and repeat
Quit your bitching

>Anne/Yusuke

Anne looks heavy in this pic

I want to cradle Anne in my arms

nah, yusuke's just malnourished

Is there the classic mention of weight in that scene though? One would assume Yusuke would complain that Anne is heavy, and that Anne would then get pissed and punch him or something. How anime is P5, user

;_;7

I want Yukari to hold me while I'm lying on the ground exhausted from a fight ;_;

It hurts, scanbro ;_;

might not have wanted to diverge that much from the material

So you guys should be used to me being an inconsistent flaky person. And I apologize for that. What happened was that I ended up moving when I purchase these magazines with ANOTHER magazine that has 40+ pages per chapter on top of 30+ pages from this magazine not including Persona. So I get lazy. But I'm going to stop that. On the 8th of every month starting March (January I'm going to be out of the city and February I'm going to be out of the country) I'll start scanning these much quicker. Really sorry for the inconvenience I've caused.

you guys think yukari ever found love

you don't really need to apologize for giving us scans regardless of the delay yknow, either way its appreciated

m8, there is no reason to apologize, you are wasting your own money and time for us.
Thank you for everything
>I'll start scanning these much quicker.
What's left anyway? P3 is ending like next month, no idea what's happening with P4, Ultimax is somewhere in the middle right now but Rokuro might either rush it or add more stuff so who knows how long will that take, P5 manga just started but we don't know how much it will cover

no
Christmas cake pink power ranger

I still have a bunch of anthologies I have lying around on top of this magazine's version of PQ I need to buy tanks for at least. That said, P5 is a web series anyway, so unless they plan on re-releasing in an actual magazine nothing changes.

P4 also disappeared. Not sure what happened there. Might come back because Sogabe's finally wrapping this up.

I would make Yukari happy

Yukari is around 24 by P5's time, she isn't a cake (just bordering it).

By P5's time you mean 2016 or 2017? Because if we get P5A, it will have to be after 2016

2016, Yukari was born in 1992.

So in a P5A she'll become a Christmas Cake.

she's born in 92, so 24 during the events of p5 (and since her birthday is in october probably still technically 24 for any arena appearances)

shinji outta fuckin nowhere

The rest of the chapters I need to catch up I'll post links as to not bog down the thread. But that'll be a bit later in the night.

Oh snap
Thanks bro!

I'm surprised this was still going.

I figured two games later and most interest in p3 gone they'd just quietly forget about it like most game mangas.

It's no problem at all, dude. Just know that I really appreciate you.

Nigga he cheers you on in P3.

Cheers, not materializes and pats your shoulder

/pg/ is dead!

it wouldn't translate as well into manga without at least some image of him

post best boy Katsuya

>Not even 100 posts in the whole day
We truly are dead

Don't despair! The festival is next week!

Is there any reason to expect an announcement of some sort at it?

Isn't PersonaFes going to last for more than a week?

Only announcements I could possibly think of happening is some sort of DLC for P5 or - much, much smaller chance here, considering the release is still honestly pretty fresh - P5A. No major things tipping either off, and I think both are probably not coming.

>Waifushitposting General got stale

Big suprise.

i wish i was as dead as pg