>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/
>SEM 3.0 Location poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScazO824cHFQyqffI1sxMTwJVxVF_ZgZXGk5I5Dw1_NAvemDg/viewform#responses

Other urls found in this thread:

modesto.craigslist.org/mcy/5874152812.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sANLPfZ9BSY
youtube.com/watch?v=-NKdLbcAGYY
youtube.com/watch?v=c_tlbrmec7E
vocaroo.com/i/s05YOMKAlsmO
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnRx5QRps4
youtube.com/watch?v=qiLe_22YaEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

modesto.craigslist.org/mcy/5874152812.html

>no odometer
>condition:excellent despite having multiple scratches on both sides
>>too many extras to list

its prob gonna die as soon as you buy it

Yeah probably.

Don't worry Trump is gonna give you consumer protection laws.

Reposting because no answers yet;
I'm thinking of buying a little suzuki a100. they're pretty rare here in my country and it needs next to no work besides cosmetic. that said i would do a proper check over of it once i got it.

Anyone got any critiques or tips before buying that could help me buy or not buy it? Besides
>100cc
>enjoy slow m80

Don't pay too much for it
It's old, maybe kinda rare for your country but it's not a breathtaking bike when it was made and it isn't now. Just convince the seller you want to use it to try a restoration and that it's more trouble for them to keep than to sell it.

dick

Does anyone have experience with reupholstering a bike seat?

youtube.com/watch?v=sANLPfZ9BSY

I'd like to find a material like this vinyl (maybe not doing all the panels like these guys do, my seat's not that contoured) but buying just a yard off the roll and having it shipped to Australia is gonna get pricey. Can anyone suggest an alternative, even if it's just a different brand of similar vinyl? Or a US store with reasonable shipping for a yard of fabric across the pacific?

fine for city commuting otherwise this will annoy the shit out of you. I'd just restore and sell but don't expect a huge profit

Can't you find any other roll of weatherproof material a bit closer?

I'm from Europe so...more buttons it is !
That's pretty comfy desu, the cancel blinkers buttons being in the right handlebar, seems pretty natural after a few weeks.
The high beam is kinda hard to reach though.

***take a DR650***
***repeat the engine to make it 2-4 cylinders***
***insert roadbike suspension***
***do some fairings/luggage***
???
best bike.

neato
I've been considering a ct110 for ages
not sure what I'd do with it desu, but I love the simple design

Generic black vinyl is obscenely common everywhere. Try: spotlight, clark rubber, motor/marine trimmers. I once had a bike with the seat trimmed in like a coarse canvas. Shit was comfy because it never got hot.

I sent emails and made phone calls to a couple of distributors. Most didn't seem interested unless I wanted to buy a whole roll of thirty odd yards, which I half expected. and others just didn't get back to me. This stretch vinyl seems dead easy to use so It's kinda my first choice of what I do the job with.

Oh gee a canvas seat sounds nice actually. It gets very damp and rains a lot here though so I'd need to wax treat it, but could be nice for summertime. No spotlight or clark rubber near me but I could make the journey to look. Or maybe the marine trimmer in town would sell me a piece of off cut if i asked nicely.

Thanks both of you

>4 cylinder DR650
have fun with your pigfat pos 2600cc bike
>2 cylinder DR650
1300cc parallel twin?
would rather take a 1299 V2.

a DR1300? imagine if they actually made one:
>back tire touches dyno
>earth briefly turns backwards
>san andreas fault ruptures
>huge earthquake kills millions in tokyo
>tsunamis eradicate new zealand
>hillary clinton collapses
>tacho somehow still functioning
>needle nearly crests 3000 rpm
>7 trumpets of doomsday are blaring
>dinnerplate pistons oscillating wildly
>dyno building collapses killing all
...three weeks later...
>forensic investigators piecing through rubble
>finds a torn, half burnt, barely legible piece of paper
>it's the dyno printout
>torque off the scale
>power 65 hp @ 2500 rpm

I'd ride it

/dbt/ help

>Car is in the shop, waiting on an ECU, will be weeks before part is in
>Already approved for loan for new baiku, haven't ridden in months
>Wanted to wait a little longer to get bike
>Now have a great excuse to buy it

It's not impulse buying if I have a legitimate reason to need a vehicle, right?

It still is an impulse buy. Don't buy a bike because you fell that you have to have it right now. It should be something you purchase without any pressure to get it ASAP.

Or give it a week and really think about it. Just to make sure you are not rushing into a decision,

Deviru GP

>loan
stop right there.

I just take seat pans to auto upholsterers. Usually inexpensive but I'm an Americuck where nothing is expensive. They usually use better material than the factory.

>Car is in the shop, waiting on an ECU,

What sort of shitbox takes weeks to get ECU? I never own anything I cannot get parts for in days unless it's a collectible motorcycle and those are never primary rides.

Fuck debt. Own at least one utterly reliable vehicle, then play.

95 accord SHITBOX LIFE BOYYYY

Yeah, as much as it kills me I'm just going to wait.
Just talked to the shop, it'll be probably 10 days and still cost $550 for purchase and install.

That's life, I guess.

Maniac replica when

MotoGP webms from the last race this season in like two hours. Is anyone following the test in Valencia?

>Just talked to the shop, it'll be probably 10 days and still cost $550 for purchase and install.

JAYSUS KROIST! What special supercomputer ECU is that??? If stock, give up the automotive hobby unless you are wealthy because whatever third world shithole you live in is insanely expensive. Alternate option, they saw you coming and knew they could go balls deep on the first date with Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce and broken glass for lube.

How much is labor and why is a shop changing out an ECU?

This is why I DIY. I've bought, parted then crushed Accords for less money and so has every other used car lot mech and many hobbyists in Burgerland.

It's a new manufacture for a 21 year old car. I'll probably just buy a reman and replace it myself

I've used plenty of old ECUs on old vehicles and have been wrenching since before EFI was a thing. . No need for a reman, and there is very little one can do to "remanufacture" an ECU other than cleaning it up.

Save your money and spend on manuals, tools and better deals on parts. You'll be able to afford many more toys. Most mechanics have more personal vehicles than they can get around to finishing. Toys don't usually get you tools, but tools will reliably get you toys.

I wonder if this person could be?

drop be

> mfw I ate you before you could finish typing my name

>tfw no motocompo

feels good

>buying new OEM parts for a 21yo shitbox
You colossal retard, go to a junkyard, find a crashed version of your car (not neglected, crashed), check the ECU for corrosion and physical damage, rip out, replace.
BAM you just saved $$$

candle ja-

But motocompo...

Is that some sort of new mem-

Porco di-

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to finish saying Candlejack, which summons him, and then your sentence abruptly cuts off without any hyphens or anyt

HEADS DOWN GUYS
SNIPE

I live a meme free life.

same

oh wait I'm wr user

Memes ARE life m8.

But motocompo!!!!!

G S 5 0 0
S 5 0 0
5 0 0
0 0
0 0
5 0 0
S 5 0 0
G S 5 0 0
G

>I live a meme free life.
>owns DRZ400

Who?
Wher

man that thing is fu

>Dong ding

Fuggin sexy

I wish the japanese flamboyant scooter scene fused with italian's ridiculous aftermarket
With an hint of mexican cut 'n shut

Where can i get motogp style winglets for my track bike?

i dont care if they arent functional or even ruin airflow, i just have a fetish for them for some reason and NEED THEM

Literally just make them out of plywood. It's what most race teams use for front splitters.

Buy some cardboard, duct tape and a pair of scissors.

im terrible at crafting things myself. id love to have them out of carbon

Only real option is to buy an H2R then.

fug

Alternatively you can buy an H2 and dump about $3k into it for H2R winglets.

can you draw, user?

Unnnnnnnffffffff

How hard would it be to un-turbo an H2R?

pretty easy since they don't come with a turbo.

You know what I meant.
> how do I make an H2R naturally aspirated?

You don't
Even the cooling depends on the boost

I used to, why?

i just wanted to know if anyonre here does something creative in ther ifree time or just waste their life like me

I play the guitar, does that count?

yes.
anything that doesn't involve doing nothing and or sitting infront of a screen all day i would like to hear
>except for fuckin ur mom :^DDD

>just waste their life like me

This pretty much.

>niggers rapping on linkin park
you've heard it here first, bois
youtube.com/watch?v=-NKdLbcAGYY

I read, used to be pretty into RC stuff, play games, and shitpost.
So basically just waste my life really.
It's pretty fun though :)

>japanese Vlogs
HOW DID I END UP HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=c_tlbrmec7E

I didn't write it but I recorded it a while ago. Single take for each of the parts.
vocaroo.com/i/s05YOMKAlsmO

Anyone know where I can get an aftermarket tank for a 1980 Cb750 Custom. I'm buying one from a friend for only $500 and he says it needs a new tank. As much as I like the stock tank they're stupid expensive.

Anyone know if they produce tanks that will fit without modification? I've looked everywhere.

>Pic semi-related, same bike just not the one I'm buying

cb500 93-98 tank fits

beautifuyl

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnRx5QRps4

can you do more at the sanek than drag knee every corner and wheelie all the straights?

you can crash

video unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=qiLe_22YaEU

why is the webm thread so dead
can you guys answer to this?

@16166271
no

Nice motocompo, but need LS1 swap.

>16166274
Don't

>too stupid to link posts
fuck off pls

to 16166292
fucking fag

Why not just do a CB 350 twin engine swap if you hate H2R that much?

Add a Harley aftermarket 12" overstock springer with a 21" spool hub, a hardtail kit, hipster ammo can tool box made from a 30mm chain gun ammo can, and then stream setting yourself on fire for being stupid while sitting on it.

You can easily copy that liftgate setup with a used liftgate and truck of your choice from pickup or flatbed pickup on up.

I meant
I just want to know if there's any problem you can detect in the sound.

1. winter so most people arent out riding and cant post webms
2. holy shit wsgdbt is as autismal as regular dbt

well are you gonna say anything about the damn bike or nah?

Race didn't really lend itself to webms but I have a couple from practice and qualifying.

1/8

2/8

Found an exact model ecu for $45 at the junkyard

So fuck you dbt

3/8

4/8

5/8

6/8

7/8

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else hyped for

V I Ñ A L E S