Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/YSSbAnW.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pnfvce.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OhRqPwyHXKg
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5g0pir/26_million_registered_losers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for cucks still play this game despite the devs thinking of them as losers

I kinda feel ashamed to be playing now, I don't want to be a loser. How do I hide this game on Steam again?

Okay how do I mod this thing? I assume it needs a blue tater and some Forma.

holy shit, the madwoman

>there are people RIGHT NOW who don't know how to play Saryn
>these very same people are giving advice on how to play Saryn to other people, or telling others Saryn is useless
>this is happening literally a year after her rework

Reminder shitters need to fuck off

>There are people still using Saryn
Smhtbhfam

remember when someone mention saryn + ignis
most probably is a TQ bait

remeber Torid is the better main weapon for Saryn (post deac that is)

> Really user? I thought you were at least a grower...

Well fuck me

Time to toss my ig and build a torid

>my.mixtape.moe/pnfvce.webm

holy kek that slip

nice, but friendly reminder, mommy can do no wrong and DE will keep her when shes ashes and this game is literally a chip inside your brain.

I'm not TQ and Ignis has been adequate up until I started playing lvl60+ content. Now I need a Torid build to continue having fun.

>it's a blanket statement with zero evidence episode

I've tried both, Ignis is superior

Any reaction from DE/Rebecca yet?

So is anything from Baro worth buying assuming I have nothing of his?

Maybe Primed pistol gambit?

fuck you mom

Meant for

I finally got something decent

status blast firestorm

Saryn 1 and 2 does all the damage anyway

enjoy your no range no cc no area covered (unless you use zenistar or someone is helping you to pop spores)

>blast

>told ignis is awesome
>create it
>barely do damage

am I been memed

>no cc

Ignis is only really for Saryn 10o.

What is this loser crap about

>using Saryn for CC
>using a weapon for CC

thats what you get from listening to people projecting

anyone else thinking about switching?
youtube.com/watch?v=OhRqPwyHXKg
it's literally grineer vs. infestation

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5g0pir/26_million_registered_losers/

>playing preDeac with Saryn when Ember exists

I literally read a lot of opinions about ignis and they told me they're good for infested and ember

>he doesn't know how to scale Saryn's damage to lv100 content
>he memes with torid instead

>Thought I'd give the forum one chance
>Make a post about getting the wrong fissure rewards with a few other people
>Both threads are gone

I did this to myself.

But 10o, ignis is great for corpus missions when you mod it to do full gas and equip it on your brown and red Vauban

>focus farm
>literally autism

>scaling
>Saryn
i see why people think you're retard, because you are.

if you are using saryn with level 100+ you can get instagibed
unless you cc the enemies from afar with torid
simple mathematics

now pls go

or wait you use other players as meatshield
then your guides use this mindset

...how shit your guide is then

>he actually doesn't know how to make Saryn's damage scale

literally no excuse at this point

I am. It almost doubles.

>Clinging onto the corpse
Just let her go already. She's in the grave and we're trying to cover her up.

Same question as I don't own any of that shit except the grakata. Any of them must-haves or total garbage?

I have little problems bringing Saryn into sorties. Ignis doesn't even require aiming so you can just move around a lot, you kill most things before they can even shoot you, and QT+P.Flow along with emergency Miasma CC gives you okay survivability. Yeah, Saryn is squishy as shit (especially in Grineer), but she's not a tank frame. Neither is she a CC frame. If you use her for either you're fucking retarded

>literally post proof of Saryn farming Eximus sorties
>"your build doesn't work"

solo the sortie then
im waiting
proof how much more retareded you are

I got a panthera mod like yesterday.
>asked here if anyone ever used it
>everyone told me it was shit
>crafted the weapon
>it is stupid fun in alternate fire
I don't care if it is not the most powerful weapon.
It is a fun weapon and i am going to work on my mod.

Running around with that saw slicing an dicing is worth it!

>Being a necrophiliac in current year

>every frame is a solo frame

for the record, today's Infested sortie is easy as shit to solo, but it doesn't prove jack shit because not every frame is a solo frame. Might as well as call Chroma a shit frame because he's not team-oriented

>zhuge
>decent
oh user

>Neither is she a CC frame.
cc the area with torid hide while lobing nades at your skin and the enemy
then you can solo without relaying on crew members

oh wait you rely on team members lol

>its a strawnman episode

How could you let this happen

>Literally posting the same thing every day
>Literally can't see he has literal autism
>Literally saying literally in literally every sentence

I'm a bit confused so these are.. Like random treasure chests? But the screen says I need to choose wisely? Is there different things I can do with it? What exactly am i supposed to do now?

Losers are Overwhelmingly positive bout WF

I didn't. I've been shitting on warframe since forever. Blame these cuck-trained morons that see it for how it is.

>finish sortie expecting endo
>acquire riven

I'll show you a grower, Space mom!

I love the retards who think you can't have a negative review because you have 1000 hours played.

Every time you go on a Void Fissure mission you equip refined (or not) relics. Apart from the obvious objective of said missions you need to collect 10 reactant pieces from Corrupted enemies and then complete the objective/extract. When you do that each player in your squad gets 1 random choice of an item from the relic's drop list. You can choose other people's drops and if you do that they get extra void traces.
So if you want something specific from a certain relic you need to find like-minded individuals to run a fissure mission with that relic equipped.

any frame can """""""""""CC"""""""""" with a torid you dumb fucking retard

>it's a shitter being retarded episode

Same, if anything the more time someone has put into something (game, career, hobby, etc) the more you should take their opinion over someone that's new to it.

but only saryn synergies with it Hurr "you dumb fucking retard"

Can't seem to increase Fragor Prime's attack speed past 1.04. Is that an intended limit?

no excuse /wfg/
do your sortie and
go play a real game
dont be a loser

modding fucking Blast on torid doesn't synergize with jack shit. Everything about your gimmicky Torid build is subpar. Shit CC, shit damage, shit viral procs. Depending on map, Saryn can be one of the best damage dealers in the game, and you ruin her by building her for """"""""""""CC""""""""""""" instead of actually, you know, choosing a fucking CC frame

So I got these "chesticles" from other missions as a reward and now to actually open them I have to farm other missions? And from what I gather in your post the void traces are dropped in specific fissure missions (which I find where? Or are these just any missions in the area called "the void"?) but you also need a buttload of these void fissure things to refine the chest things so that you increase your chance of getting something specific right?

This is so turbo fucking backward. Why can't specific missions not just drop fucking chests and let you open them when you get them? Why these incredible amount of bullshittery? Can't stuff just be straightforward?

Void traces drop in Void Fissure missions themselves. If you don't want to waste a relic you can go without one but you'll be capped at 10/10 traces until next rotation where your only choice is to equip a throwaway relic if you want more traces.
Void traces alerts give 20.

NWN Diamond is basically NWN Goty edition, right?

Wait I have to wait? You mean I have all these stupid fucking chests and I can only go open one once a "rotation" happens? That's even more backwards than I thought fucking hell.

Wow Rebecca really said Losers

How the fuck can you get a L and a U sound mixed up?

jesus christ, read the wiki you annoying fuck

yes
NWN 2 is also 8$ get in on that shit

Rotation being the main objective being complete. In singular missions it's once everyone extracts, in survival/excavation/interception it's per objective completed.
It used to be much worse so save your disappointment.

Welp, I guess I've just lost three days worth of free time again. Not that I was still playing this trashpile of a shooter anyways.

See you faggots in a few months.

not only blast you raging autist actually torid deals toxic so is Toxic + Blast ;^)
also blast uses that nasty Primed mod

learn to minmax ya nooblet

probably she saw her nip webm and that make her salty vs us

>I want to use Saryn for CC instead of literally any other CC frame

fuckign Oberon CC's better than Torid

who else has an infested sex dungeon in their orbiter?

also, post creative

>bought two of the baro mods for 35p total without even trying

That was surprisingly low. If I were poor I could easily make some bank from getting a few more and selling later for 2x or 3x the price.

> Whoopsie, I - uhh, user, you weren't looking down there, were you? You naughty little boy! Come, show mommy your potato...

all the status mods are literally already in the game, half of them are like 5p each. It's a fucking travesty Baro is bringing mods that are easily obtainable

Not only are the fans actually dumbasses for eatting up DE's bullshit but DE is aware of it too and Rebecca slipped up and called them all losers too from a inside joke.

>old hag
>goes braless the episode with niggamu
Yeah nah, she's used goods. But I bet at least one of these cuckolds-in-waiting is still drooling over it.

How is this "our" fault?

Why the fuck isn't she wearing a bra at WORK?
It's also hilarious that she is basically wearing the traditional outfit your girl wears when she comes over to fuck your face off.

And Mogamu was there also.

>easily obtainable
teo of them are only available from baro or jewchat. I welcome anything that saves me the trouble of having to convince some fuck to hand over their digital jew offerings.

>tfw the feeling intensifies

>weekly reminder that volt is still shit since update 07

YEP

>Leggings
>Loose knitted bohemian (probably egyptian cotton) shirt
>No Bra

Holy fuck. This is how my ex used to dress when she came over.

HA!

The next Warframe looks great.

Even if he is a bit too edgy and sharp for me.

That's the fucking attire all woman use or something close to it.

Well we already know she's a slut with that leaked cumshot. I know others say it isn't her but I'm pretty sure it is.
>Same eyebrows
>Same facial expression when smiling
>Same eyeliner with the little fake eyelashes on the ends of it

Might as well play Dragon Age 2.

>becca wn lovingly smother you in her thicc thighs
JUST dimsa lads

>That's the fucking attire all woman use or something close to it.

And it's fucking beautiful. Don't forget
>Toms

lol

The wiki is a fucking garbage heap that doesn't make any god damn sense. Half the wiki articles lave me thinking "what?" and you end up having to look up 20 other things the wiki mentions to understand half of what the fuck is going on. You HAVE to agree that half the bloody game could use a good streamlining. Just Imagine being a new player:
>do the tutorial for basics of combat
>now you have quests
>alright cool, so the game will steer me towards something
>LOL nope!
>quest done
>you suddenly stand there on some fucking planet, options to literally go anywhere but NO IDEA what you're supposed to do
>so you decide to do maybe the junctions because that seems reasonable
>now the junction wants you to refine a relic
>everything gets all confusing as fuck again.
Shit's overwhelming if you're not a seasoned player. Not quite as bad but Imagine just stranding a newbie in the middle of Eve online. If you played for 5 years you laugh at his ineptitude to do even the simplest thing, but the poor fuck who's just dropped into this convoluted mess of a game sits there wondering which way is forwards.

Is any of baro's ~Prisma~ stuff worth getting?

Thank you guys very much. Are the low tier ones worth refining or should I save for the higher ones? I'm a total newfag so I have a bunch of these but no clue which rewards I want.

>being a cuckold in 2016
At least you're trendy.

Don't bother with them just yet. Once you familiarize yourself with Prime weapons and frames you'll start to understand what's good and what isn't.

Anyone mind explaining how rare relics appear on maps? I do Xini, Heraicon, Io for Axi to Meso but don't know a good place for Lith to grind besides Auguth on Mars. I get tons of Relics but the ones I need never drop.

I have around 70+ Relics of each of the Common and Uncommon but almost none of the Rares. Am I not saying on the maps long enough for them to appear? I remember Glen mentioning that if you want rare relics to appear you want to appear maybe Rotation C or stay for 20 and 25 waves or 1k to 1.5k in Excavation