/rsg/ - RuneScape General

orb of autism edition
previous Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/children-of-mah--nautilus-pack--thanksgiving?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,574,65853035

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=iwhUEIzGGs0

Other urls found in this thread:

services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=In6xSwXf9D8/forums.ws?420,421,28,65853761,goto,1
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Morytania
services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=2tIqWD-lpRw/sl=0/forums.ws?420,421,35,65853762
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Foraging_orokami
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Foraging_bakami
twitter.com/AnonBabble

services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=In6xSwXf9D8/forums.ws?420,421,28,65853761,goto,1

>Complete this puzzle and you can have 300 RuneCoins, straight into your account, yours to do with as you will. All you have to do is complete the jigsaw, and tell me whose face you see in the image.

1st for armalel

>services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=In6xSwXf9D8/forums.ws?420,421,28,65853761,goto,1

Wait what the fuck is this. I just post in the thread the solution and some Jmod give me 300 runeshekels?

Did he spend all that time without story development lifting?

Probably looks like blue Master Roshi underneath those robes. Daddy/10

Forgot the pic

so it's not limited to one person?

No

Correct. RuneCoins will be added to your account in January. The answer is Baba Yaga.

>Slavic mythology figure is located in the norse-inspired island chain

Bravo Jagex

ded

>sorry I got a little rough during kindred spirits world guardian, this should make up for it

he's so good to us...

When is Jigglejams going to fix the Icthlarin/Death flip on the acoreboard? I gave the staff to Icthlarin, but Death shows up with the three points on the scoreboard.

>Veeky Forumsshionscape
Let's see those cosmetics put to good use.

daily reminder he come!!!!

Dungeoneering is the worst fucking skill

>Ferret bites me 4 times in a row when I try to catch it
>When I catch it finally it leads to a single room with nothing in it

>The puzzle where you're jumping across pillars and being chased by some orb of light
>I stumble 6 times in a row
>Maybe I'm doing something wrong let's check
>Nope I'm doing it right just getting fucked by rng

>Try to unlock a door
>The animated bullshit moved in just the right way so instead of unlock I attempt to open it
>I stand next to the door like a retard because I can't open a fucking locked door

DG DELETED WHEN

Does anyone know how many bonds the gold premier club costs?

Just do sinkholes, they make the skill so much more enjoyable. The only time you should be doing actual dungeons is when you get them as a daily since the xp bonus is massive

it's 20 bonds

I'm an ironmeme and need 95 dg as soon as possible so unfortunately training the skill is my only option. I hoped I could get by on just dailies but I haven't got enough.

People will never care about eastern Europe. Keeping out Muslims didn't make people care, being tortured under the communists didn't make people care, and weird mythology certainly won't make them care.

Who is that? I'm not a lorecuck

Thanks lad

baba yaga

Ah I see. Well at least we are at the point where it's not a forced multiplayer skill like it was in 2010

Is Morytania supposed to be a reference to Mauritania?

>The name "Morytania" may be derived from Transylvania (current region of Romania, which also sounds similar), which is where Dracula and Werewolves were based and thought to live in.

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Morytania

>may be

why the F are taijitu so hard to get

Did you do all the miniquests already?

yes but i used everything on stupid upgrades desu i just want a dragon pet

>Guthix cries like a little bitch after turning Gielinor to anarchy and then forces a snake to lose its mind with boredom guarding the crappy xp sludge for skills you don't use in a cave nobody enters for thousands of years
>Sliske does what Guthix, Zaros, and probably several other gods wanted anyway and then uses his new power to distribute free GE teleports and decent lamps that you could choose to use for whatever
Truly a man of the people.

Well, if you have reduced supply costs already, this is the best time of the year to go on large voyages and look around for chests and such. Don't bother gathering resources, just get everything you can quickly and reroll.

How do I attract the biologist to my port?

>90 herblore

Do you have to complete the puzzle as well or just answer?

I have 90 herblore and she's not there

Just leave out some chocolate. Fat old bitches can't get enough chocolate.

build the totem that lures her

I can't build them, only the slayer one

Why not? Although you can still get her eventually if you've met her, it's just worse RNG.

I have absolutely no idea; that's why I'm asking

if you have 90 herblore you should be able to build it

unless you just got 90 herblore after daily reset (2 hours ago)
then you have to wait until the next reset

Thanks and that's heckin stoopid

You should get a special voyage available called "Meet the Biologist" within a few days of getting 90 herb if you check every day. I don't think there are any other requirements.

you're stupid if you didn't know ports voyages are generated at reset

you can't kill me

do we have to actually do the puzzle or do we just post the answer?

just post the answer

>science
>witch makes it
it's magic not science

According to the homunculus in Tower of Life, those are just two interpretations of the same world.

great, thanks user

overdesigned crap

services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=2tIqWD-lpRw/sl=0/forums.ws?420,421,35,65853762
answer to the first one is The large shipwreck right?

yes but that one just one person will win

>pic related
good deal or bad deal? I had only the royal crossbow

>pic related
>forgot pic

almost finished breeding all the arc berries is there a particular berry/seed thats worth more chimes or should i just do whatever gives le xp

>guide price is 285m
I guess so

Unfortunately you need stoneberry and stormberry to breed the best ones (musaberry and whatever the other one is called), and you can only get those on uncharted isles. Hope your RNG is good this weekend.

Decimation is a surprisingly good for its cost when compared to a nox bow, but not to ascensions since the main hand ascension is responsible for 2/3 of the damage as well as all of the accuracy.

Main hand ascension can be combined with an offhand glaive, lotus dart, or even chaotic crossbow for less cost and better stats.

had those for ages perhaps before i even started breeding them :)

I feel good then.
The only issue I see is that I can't use bane, but QBD/rune dragons are easy enough with RCB anyways

Gimme your RNG then, damn it. I've been searching for these fucking seeds for weeks.

>guide price meaning jack shit for BH weapons

>post IGN
>favorite skill
>favorite sex position

>as if we would know

;o try foraging kami those are probably where i get them

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Foraging_orokami
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Foraging_bakami
Listen here, m80.

huh guess i just never pay attention when opening treasure chests beyond how many taijitu i get

slayer
idk ask your mom XD

none of you get art as cool as me

I'm happy being a literal who though.

Start opening treasure chests for jews into bondage and you'll get them in no time.

Is it better to search for treasure chests on large isles or small ones?

I honestly have no idea.
I've been doing smalls, but I've got no way of comparing the two.
Completely pulling this out of my ass, but I think you can only get one chest per island, therefor going with smalls is better.

Okay thanks.

>december bts
>just two things

>bonds under 14m
???

WAKE

One quest which is hopefully decent. Aside from that, it's a typical Christmas update so you can spend time with your family if you're not going hard on winter weekends and festive aura.

Personally, I'm fine with some time to catch up on comp reqs and letting Jagex take an extra month to ask themselves whether the next retarded thing they have in mind is a good idea.

im gonna post this in every thread until
Outer Path/ Base Camp/ Lunaura/ Emberkeen/ Orb of Anima or whatever the fuck he changes his name to next kills himself

Lmao he used to change his name every week and pretend he was a different person

"everyone report the new thread! I want that shit taken down!"

So I have this rs gf I have know for 10 years. She buys me bonds for months and expensive cosmetics. The last cosmetic I got costed 10 bonds she gave me. Is that a lot of money in rs? Does she love me, /rsg/?

It's a guy with a financial domination fetish

10 years is a long time to be a "man with financial domination fetish", mate. She is really sweet. I love her, user. The only reason I'm still playing rs.

>is that a lot of money
There's a real world equivalent amount of money you can look up.
>does she love me
There's more to love than material stuff but I guess I can't prove she doesn't.

I am not saying that she loves me because she is throwing bonds at me. But she is genuinely sweet. Cares about me and I love talking to her.

Gif related. It's from yesterday.

guys what's a post Runescape world gonna be like?
the game is 15 years old, it can't last forever.
What will we do?

die

We should all go to the next Runefest and do a mass suicide

There will be virtual reality in Runescape 4, just like EVE which recently got it

we will then be able to experience log horizon/sword art online/overlord and erp to the extreme

VR with runescape's atrocious speed just doesn't sound fun. I'd love to play one of my 'real' ~30 ping MMOs in VR, but runescape's 600? no thanks.

>tfw no SAO like anime based on RuneScape

fuck of web

>tfw no RS anime at all

Ultima Online is nearly 20 years old and it's still holding out

orb of anima
divination
sideways cowboy