Will there be another great religious awakening or are people becoming too fedora?

Will there be another great religious awakening or are people becoming too fedora?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=0motM2WBak4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes 1-80 year period after relegalisation/ending of cannabis prohibition

ie when cunts realise law doesnt mean shit and do what you want/know is right for you

people will either change or migrate

There won't be unless society collapses. The reason is that it's too easy to go on the Internet and see people making fun of religious retardation.

Can you really imagine some child having access to all the information in the world and deciding to follow some particular cult devised when people literally sacrificed animals to change the weather?

There was one in the 00's.

Let's hope not.

There was a time on the internet when you would be absolutely ridiculed for being religious. Today religious people can at least fight back with le fedora meme.

Probs.

There's one happening right now

t western trained soldier posing as controlled opposition whilst killing lesser desirable ethnicities

>law doesn't mean shit
What did he mean by this?

Face it, Christianity is done, they lose on all fronts, at least in developed countries.
So either accept that you will pretty soon live in a country with a non-religious majority or fuck off to some 3rd world hellhole where everbody beliebs in Jebus/Muhamad/InsertNameoffavouriteSkyDaddyhere.

new atheism is a religion

You can see the rise of Islam at this very moment

probably.
Muh enlightened by own intelligence faggots were popular in the late 18th-19th century, then spiritism was really popular, then we got back to mainstream religion.

Didnt you made this same thread recently?

>atheism is a religion
No it is not, furthermore most people do not identify as atheists, they just do not give a damn about religion anymore.
>t. guy who lives in a country with an irreligious maority.

New atheism isn't atheism, it's the worship of some strange strain of rationalism as God.

Yeah whatever, I do not see anyone run to the new atheism temple on sundays nor do I see the new atheist pope preaching to people. Face it, it is not a religion and no, you won't a get a second awakening.
Organized religion is dying in developed countries, and it is not replaced by something new. Visit Scandinavia or the Nehterlands if you like to see what a society without a major religion looks like.

There have been heaps all over the world, but religion these days is heavily restricted to the big mainstream camps (Sunni Islam, Catholicism, Protestantism, some variation of Orthodoxy, some variation of Hinduism etc.) Everything else is just weird or fringe and people are too smart to get suckered into scams in large numbers, but too lazy to make changes that they want to see.

Can you imagine trying to pull off a Protestant reformation today? People wouldn't just blindly follow whatever their king or local parish told them, and certainly not for the purposes of waging war against the Roman Catholics. At the same time, even if they thought Luther was onto to something who has time to investigate it properly?

Not to belittle the role of religion but much of the Reformation was fueled by the ambition of German princes.

>t western trained soldier posing as controlled opposition whilst killing lesser desirable ethnicities
Fucking seriously.

Fucking eskimos under there.

Those muthafuckers are whiter than a sheet.

First we will slide into mysticism and the occult (which has already started)
And then one victor will emerge and a new religiousness will take hold

not even that, non-religious people fought back against fedora atheism because of how fucking trash it became

people who do not consider themselves religious >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> atheists

Or better, religion just gets irrelevant. Because that is what is happening right now in most developed Countries. You allready have places in Europe where 70%+ do not believe, and oddly enough, they do not get into occult shit.

>Face it, Christianity is done, they lose on all fronts, at least in developed countries
China will become the biggest Christian country in our lifetimes.

>developed countries
>China

New Age bullshit and capitalist-friendly eastern religion is extremely popular in the West.

colonialise it then nigger

>anglo-trash thinks he's going to relevant forever

Exactly, and you could probably make the argument that Buddhism was largely adopted for the same reasons. So would that work in the modern world?

Right, and that always ends well

And it has been so for a long time. However, it is nowhere near the influence that the chruch once had in the places that now became irreligious. And it is not growing.

Move to China then, because in a couple decades most places in the West will have a irreligious majority. No, Religion will not die, it just will lose all of its influence on society, only a small minority will follow it and thats that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

>he West will have a irreligious majority.

The only reason you can be saying this, is because you are hoping that fascism becomes the dominant ideology there. This time with even more neo-pagan elements.

A small percentage of anything in China automatically makes that anything bigger.

China probably is the gayest country on the planet right now since they might have the biggest number of Homos.

I allready live in a country with an irreligious majority, no facism so far, not much neopaganism so far. just 15 million people that do not get to church and do not believe in organized religion.
>most countries in northern Europe allready have an irreligous majority.

It's probably the gayest country per capita, fetal heavy metal contamination is linked to gayness and they have far fewer girls than they should anyway.

Something big would have to cause it, even after 9/11 we only saw an increase in church membership, no real awakening. i don't see it happening any time soon

The 22nd chapter from the Book of Genesis beginning at the 13th verse:

>And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

>And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

Amen.

Eventually, if materialsm gets to far and people neglect there spiritualistic nature. Don't think New age will satisfy them for long

>Don't think New age will satisfy them for long
Thelema could but Crowley gets such a bad rap.

Ah yes, because the Baltics and Scandinavia used to be the bulwarks of Christianity in Europe
Get it through your thick head
France is pretty religious
Spain is pretty religious
Malta is very religious
Italy is quite religious
Portugal is also religious
Greece and Cyprus are completely religious
People are becoming irreligious due to Protestantism, that's what happens when you "reform"

>france is pretty religious
>spain is pretty religious
no.
>malta
>grease
>moortugal
>relevant.

What happened to Spain? most of the people I've seen from Spain are Catholics, practising or belief in Jesus Christ

>Spain and France are pretty religious
t.american

Only people who were alive when Franco made irreligion a crime attend church in Spain.
Its not like in the USA/third world were you see young people and families attending service.

It is already happening Outside of the USA, evangelical christians are converting en masse the catholics and the atheists in Europe, Asia and Africa.

>christianity in the future will just be pentecostals speaking in tongues and dancing around with snakes

>France isn't religious

Fuck off
There were more than a million people in the street to protest against the fag marriage law.

In the future you may either join the holy temple of the babbling spirit of christ almighty ™, ISIS or get executed for hurting the feelings of religious people.
Thanks a lot brown people.

Isn't it written that man will fall away, that people will hate good and enjoy evil? The liberal movement is at it's peak right now isn't it? The over all degradation is kinda discernible at the moment.

I mean you look at the average "Scientist talks about God" seminar and you literally have people cheering for the elimination of God.

I don't think people want God anymore, all because they don't want to be told what to do. You have all the fedora tiers, who find gratifaction in their arrogance and placement above God. You see that a lot in the science community. If pride's not the motive, it's the ones who enjoy the hate, anger, debating, decadence, the general hedonistic lifestyles. The entire liberal agenda in it's purest form is to be free to do anything, right? Isn't that where all this is going? It kinda' looks that way..

With the crazy amount of violence/extremism coming out of Islam/Middle East and seeping into Europe?

Oh yeah. Probably within a century.

>one million out of 65+ million is supposed to be impressive
kek

Why's isn't there a church attendance boost after the Franco regime? In former Soviet territories there's been a boost, but most people who identify as Orthodox aren't going to church on a regular basis "lapsed" Christians. Similar to this?

People went to church because being atheist was ilegal, why would church attendance rise after the regime?
>but most people who identify as Orthodox aren't going to church on a regular basis "lapsed" Christians. Similar to this?
This is the case everywhere but the Muslim world and the USA.
Even in latin America nobody goes to church with the exception of pentecostals.

>t. uneducated cuckrisians

Daily reminder that every time a shitskins kill cuckrisians we drink a cup of wine to celebrate it.

Perhaps people are becoming fedora, but this society won't last long anyway. Like the Roman empire, it will fall and be succeeded by a new "dark age". People are naive to think that this global capitalist society can last.

Also

Biggest national protest in the history of the fifth republic and hollande refused to do a referundum because he knew that the people was against it.

Subhuman gaytheist are a minority, deal with it.

>he actually fell for that "estimation"

Nope

Syrians can be very pale:
youtube.com/watch?v=0motM2WBak4

You do realize many atheists probably opposed that while some liberal Christians were for it, right?

What? You believe every single Christians is a some sort of hardcore traditionalist conservative? Cute.

Im bisexual, an atheist and I think fagmarriage is wrong.
Secular nationalism is big in france.

You may walk the streets, but the churches are empty.

>WE
>WUZ
>MILLIONS
The biggest demonstration was 300000 max and the movment soon died because french right wing have no experience on contestation and street demonstrations. Just compare to what the left wing did with social movements thèses years (CPE - retirement system reforms - Universities Reforms - El Khomry Law)
France is one of the most secular country in the world. Churches are empty and Islam is the new most practiced religion (aka. Going to mosquee every friday)

>Biggest national protest in the history of the fifth republic
In your dreams maybe?
You were 6 millions that day if you trust "La manif pour tous" official figures
More like 350k on actual aerian photographies and street count.

>DAS WHITE BOI
>LET ME DEL YOU ABOUT YOURZ CUNT

>YOU WUZ 10000 CUZ AZ A BLACK IM SMARTER ZAN YOU WHITE BOI

>I WUZ CALCULATOR N I CAN TELLZ YOU 100 WHITE BOI

How religious is Greece exactly? I know they have like 98% of the population in the Greek Orthodox church but those can very often become cultural clubs rather than centers for genuine belief, especially given their history with Islamic foreign rule. Just curious. I can find no study or article or anything using google.

>are people becoming too fedora?

As if buying into Jew fairy tales isn't THE most fedora-tier shit imaginable...

Nice photo
Is this supposed to be the proof that you WUZ MILLIONS N SHIET?
This is not 1m people
That Just prove the right-wing ignorance of social movements...

>Force Ouvrière (FO) à Rennes 2001

>Empty
>Churches.

CPE 2006

CPE 4/04/06

Loi travail 2016

Found the beta leftist

Stay mad atheicuck you're a minority and the niggers you are sucking will slaughter you while you are choking on their dicks :)

Also why your nigger gov didn't want to do a referundum "IF WE WUZ ONLY 10 WHITE BOI"

ALSO HERE IS A PIC OF THE SO CALLED CHARLIE HEBDO PROTEST ACCORDING TO THE AUTHORITIES AKA LEFTIST GOV 3 GORILLION PEOPLE PROTESTED !

B-BUT WE WUZ 1000000 BILLION OF GAZILLION I SWEAR WHITE BOI BELIVE ME :(

CPE 2006, my bad

>ALSO HERE IS A PIC OF THE SO CALLED CHARLIE HEBDO PROTEST ACCORDING TO THE AUTHORITIES AKA LEFTIST GOV 3 GORILLION PEOPLE PROTESTED !
no, that is a solidarity march of some politicians
why do you lie on the internet?

>Jean-Edouard has no political culture
>his assertions are proven bullshit
>capslock mode and call others niggers and cocksuckers
>win an internet argument

Reveille toi, vous êtes 15 au GUD à Lyon, 200 à l'opus dei, 500 chez les lefebristes, 500 chez les sedevacantistes et autres intégristes, quelques milliers de tradis cathos, le reste c'est des cathos zombis doucement islamophobes comme dit Todd. Jamais vous n'etiez 1M, pédé.

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder we have so many anti-German/eternal anglo shitposting.

Go back to /int/ with your stupid national rivalries, fuckwits.

>Francois Hollande
>leftish
Kek

1 million FDP, pendant que ta salope de mère se fait violer par mamdou dans l'indifférence général, 1 million sont allés manigester emêcher les dénérés gays d'ouvrir leurs gueules ainsi que leur anus.

DAS RITE NATIONALIST BOI EVEN THO EVERYONE HATZ KARLI ZEBDO WE WUZ 3.7 HOLOCAUSTILLION HERE IS A PIC OF WE

But they are atheists.

Now you've been BTFO once again, could you please go back to your containment board /pol/?

"Neo-Reactionary" Catholics that have never read Nick Land are the most Fedora of all.

It's almost as if they don't understand what the Dark Enlightenment was supposed to be..

YOURZ CHURCH ARE ZEMBTY WHITEBOI

IZ DIS AFWIKA, PRESENTS :

LEFTIST PROTEST 2 : THE RETURN OF THE NIGGERS

LEFTIST PROTEST 3 : ATTACK OF THE WIGGERS

LEFTIST PROTEST 4 : 1% WHITE !

Now you can kill yourself leftist subhuman, i showed to /int/ who are the leftists in France i.e. a bunch of half-deceased boomers, uneducated shistkins, meth addicts, cowards, mongrels, and a few dunmb whites meanwhile traditional catholicism and evangelicalism are mostly composed of high birthrate young people.

One of the more unhinged series of posts I've seen on this board.

The fedora meme isn't really "fighting back" tho, it's just shitposting that's gone stale at this point

I literally giggled

Somebody should really call an ambulance, I think this poor man has suffered from a stroke.

guys is this what autism looks like?

& Humanities was a mistake

Wow, you get demonstrations like this against gay marriage in France and in America all we had was some idiot office clerk. This is all topsy-turvy.

They're likely already there.

While you sit here and giggle.