>There's never a FL meet
>Cali is the only uncucked state on Veeky Forums

I just wanna meet up with some Veeky Forumsutists and talk about our shitboxes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>California
>uncucked ever

They aren't cucked when it comes to car meets. Why are so many Veeky Forumsutists in cali? I want Florida Veeky Forumsutists

Because they have a shit ton of people, but do you really want to hang out a bunch of flatbill wearing douchebags?
There was a florida meet a while back ago IIRC

yeah and like 5 people showed up lol
> tfw you were supposed to go but pussied out.

Euromeet when?

I wanted to go to the florida meet, but you guys had that dumb stupid kik shit so I never found out where it was.

Plus, Im 18 with a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 my parents gave me. I'm very grateful and take care of the car, but I'm worried anons will think I'm privileged and that Im some spoiled brat ;_;

Eurobeat Now!

You don't drive a Merc or a Beemer. You're okay.

Also, I own a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 as my daily driver.

>I'm worried anons will think I'm privileged and that Im some spoiled brat

Nah, those are the little shits who parents bough them a V6 camaro or challenger in high school.

Miamifag reporting in and bookmarking thread.

Let's meet at "the compound"

eyyyyy I've been there a couple times.

ever go to countyline back in the day?

>240sx

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

email me at [email protected] if you are down for nissan shenanigans

also we've tried to have a FL meet a few times. What we really need to do is center the meet around some sort of event in the central part of the state.

Next Formula Drift OSW (Orlando) would be easy or maybe some other big car show in the Tampa or Orlando region.

>tfw you can't go to a Veeky Forums meet bc you'd have nothing to talk about (don't drive a shitbox), save maybe GS400 guy trying to talk about stance or something and pretending to be a richfag.

FL meets are typically garbage.
Ive tried with you guys but nobody is helpful. Try to locate Veeky Forums fags and become friends with them, there is no point it trying to get these losers to meet up because they never will.

Oh and dont get me started with the florida kik... worse experience ever. Shit posting and no talk about cars, I expected at least attempts to meet and hoon. I managed to scrape up 4 anons at the arcade in Miami once but never again.

>center of the state
Good luck. There's a lot of people around Miami who aren't trying to drive 4hrs each way.

And we had a meet but OP is just a feg

>tfw your suspension geometry is so bad the wheel doesn't even look round in a picture.

Yeah that kik group was awful and the past couple times somebody tried to get a meet going, they did a terrible job promoting it.

FYI, we have an Veeky Forums facebook page. Its a lot easier to coordinate on there. We have a few FLfags on there who have talked about meets recently. If you wan't to get added to the Veeky Forums facebook group email me [email protected] and I can set you guys up.

yeah I can see how that would be the case. Join the facebook group and we can plan something in the future. The idea is to center it around an event so worse case hardly anyone shows up and you still have something to do.

Orlando is like 2.5-3 hrs. Not that far to drive if you're going to something like formula drift or hot import nights.

wat

Tampa here. Would be down to get autistic in a parking lot somewhere.

6-7hrs round trip is a lot of driving just to stand around in a parking lot contracting autism

Miami240bro here
I gave up on Veeky Forums meets and got Nissan shenanigans friends who happen to lurk.

Who /Orlando/ here?

you realize your part of the cancer when you pussy out of an Veeky Forums meet?

99% of the battle is getting you fuckers to show up

We're up to 3/4 s14s running
1/2 s13s running and a z31 that runs.

>implying yuropoors can afford the trip when gas costs $13/gallon

stay cucked yuropoors

we have money though. pretty sure the average western european is richer than the average murrican. at least that's the impression i get when americans come here and complain about everything being so expensive when it's actually pretty normal to us

>yuropoors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Yeah, I have to disagree with this. You might not be a poorfag, but most of Europe is.

Let me put it in perspective. I live in the States. I have my own house. I own four cars. Last one will be paid off next March. I dump money in making one of my cars an out right beast of a racecar.

I'm considered middle class at best.

Let me try this again. Who /Orlando/ here?

I own a car with only basic maintenance knowledge. Am I invited to the meets too?

i live in france. i have 3 houses. i dump money in stuff like gadgets, gaming PC and 4k screen to shitpost, as well as old rusty cars and travelling. also considered middle class at best. dont see your point

to answer this guy we can afford to drive around even when gas is expensive. also when we dont want to waste too much money we use stuff like E85 and LPG which are way, way cheaper than regular gas. most of our new commuter cars or vans drink 4 liters of diesel per 100km, which means most people probably end up spending less money than americans driving their gas guzzling trucks around

>americans come here and complain about everything being so expensive when it's actually pretty normal to us

That's because Americans aren't cucked like yuropoors, who are used to getting fucked by their own government with taxes.

Just don't take the autist way for solve your problem.

Register on a car related forum, with other car passionate user (and not autistic bus riders) and wait when they meet in your area, or directly set up a meet yourself.

Thank me later.

I I used to go all the time. I haven't in a while. Not after cops busted my friend couple of years back

I'm too lazy to email. That's not even my car, it's a neighbour's. I daily this handsome beast

Look up FL/o/Rida group on fb

>HENTA1
I wish I still lived in Tampa, I would love to see this in person.

There's an idea for a Twing/o/ meet at the Nurburgring next summer floating around.

Can you not

there is ?

Sorta. It started with the madman in the orange Twingo taking his car there, and it's been mentioned every now and then ever since. Nothing's final yet, but the idea's there.

Floridafag, 19 with an MS3. lets do this.

Damn user! I'm in the Tampa area. Try to join the Veeky Forums fb group, and I'm still working in trying to find the kik. Just email that dude.

I live in the Tampa area, I'd be down to rice if your anywhere near there

MS3 user like the last post, would love to see some hektik burnouts

>that runs

is that the only redeeming quality of it :(

Not many people showed interest when I mentioned meeting for The Faceoff which was a big event in Sebring. I would rather FD come down to Miami again, better track set up and location.

No results

FL Veeky Forums kik is no mans land, take my word.

Yes that's the only quality
No one hates it, no one loves the body roll

> i have 3 houses and old rusty cars
> pic related
> E85 is cheaper
> where in the world is carmen sandiago
> gas has to be so cheap so we can make a living
> can't afford cas guzzler
> but still richer than Americans even though statistics and common fucking sense say otherwise
Yeah, okay.

FPBP

>madman in the orange twingo

yeah, that's me. i'm was not aware of plans for a nurburgring meet this year. i would definately be interested

Just come to Houston

norcal fags are just normal Veeky Forums autists.

I'm Daytona Beach area. Not super far.