youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous: /ffg/ plays in Veeky Forums League 7 this Saturday at 1 PM EST against /mhg/, if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffmobius/luckyshoukann-893
youtube.com/watch?v=z2qBSkBRXmk
nasomi.com/instruction.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Titan fight sucked. I liked Leviathan more than fucking Titan. I liked RAMUH more than Titan.

Best Girl

Best Dragoon

Ha, I love that. Nice one OP.

>against /mhg/
My old lurking home, damn I wonder who I should root for.

RK, if you like to gamble for equipment.

BE, if you like to gamble for characters; JPBE has more content at the moment, whilst GLBE has more discussion here and is catching up to JP in terms of content.
Don't forget to put your info in the gdoc if you're starting in GL.

Hope is going to be added in next week.

>and is catching up to JP in terms of content
no it god damn isn't

So when are they doing the inevitable XV event in BE?

Post more Aranea. Screenshots, Webms, Gifs. JUST MORE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FUCKING JAP FASCISTS. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DEFEAT FUCKING IGNIS, GLADIO AND FUCKING COCKSUCKER PRONTO. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, THEY LIKE FUCKING ABRAMS AND I TRYING TO KILL THEM WITH NEEDLE, THEY FUCKING HEAL AND PUNCH ONESHOTS WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHIT IS HARDER THAN ALL FUCKING SOULS TOGETHER AND THIS IS NOT GOOD DIFFICULTY THIS IS FUCKING UTER SHIT

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCKING PROMTO CAN FUCKING DIE IN ONE HIT FROM FUCKING HORSES AND HERE HE SPAM CONFUSION, FROG, ONESHOT EXPLOSION, GAS AND GOT LIKE 90% DR I FUCKING STRIKE WITH ORANGE NUMBERS FOR 100 DAMAGE WHILE MY SPEAR IS 400+ DAMAGE. WHAT THE FUCK

Not sure if there will be an event for it, but JP expected date for Noctis based on their schedule is Dec 15 which kind of fits with the end of the current event. I am just not sure if it's going to be another two week event or only the banner with a free week as we are expecting a christmas event (exclusive equips have been datamined)

>Voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro in Japanese dub

Any way to increase the chance of link strikes happening in FFXV? Those things are strong

I found a vault without a key in the sewers near Insomnia. What do I do?

Did anyone email gumi to complain before?

Google.

>2,000 years ago, Ardyn Lucis Caelum was a Lucian resident chosen by the Astrals to save Eos from the Starscourge, a malady that transformed people into daemons. Ardyn absorbed countless daemons, saving thousands across the world. This made him immortal, but it also led the Astrals to see him as unclean. Denied ascension to the Astral Realm, Ardyn was demonized by a jealous king who had come to be chosen by the Crystal. Adapting the surname "Izunia," Ardyn swore revenge and decided to await the day on which he would destroy the True King and Crystal.
Reminder that Ardyn is the TRUE REAL HERO!

What started the Starcourge and why do the Astrals care?

>yfw Ardynfags vs Vaynefags from now on

Kill me.

any ff11 pservers?

she looks very happy to have taken a selfie with Prompto.

altema.jp/ffmobius/luckyshoukann-893
These are the cards for the next mobius dissidia event.
Lightning can be upgraded to 5* but other than that everything else looks lackluster to me.

More. I need more Aranea. She, Cidney, and Iris are the only things I love in this game.

Here she is eating.

Just rewatch the video, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2qBSkBRXmk

I feel silly downloading this video.

You guys did give best girl flowers, right?

>Gladio wants to pick special flowers for Iris
>Tells Noctis to give them to Iris because it'll mean more coming from him
>Noctis is obvious to why it would
Iris having a crush on Noctis confirmed?

Aranea is nice, but Gentiana is superior

No, because I stopped giving a fuck about side quests by then.

Tell this fag to do a 3 hour of Aranea.

God the Beast Whistle is so useful. This is shit you'd expect to get in post game, Not something just tossed to you in chapter 4 like it's nothing.

What's the point?

>you need to manually summon enemies because the world is just that empty

There's a few, Seems Nasomi is still up. Dunno about the amount of players since i haven't played it in like a year but it generally had a good amount of people. It's as close to FF11 in it's prime as you can probably get.

nasomi.com/instruction.php

thanks, going to try it out

Worked for literally every dragon quest game

quick, easy way, to farm exp

More useful for AP, warp striking low level encounters. EXP is a non issue once you build up a shitload of coins.

The idea of farming in XV makes me sick.

>Not expecting farming in JRPGs

JRPGs need to move past farming based exp systems.

You don't really have to farm, It's just for fun fighting weaker enemies for awhile instead of annoying ass super shit flinging giganigga enemies that clip toenails in your general direction for 9999 damage killing you instantly.

farming for mats and exp is half the fun

STOP MAKING ME WALK IN DUNGEONS

GOD
F
CUKING DAMMIT

So what Ascension nodes are the most important to unlock in order?

>blue turns to gold
>3rd invisibitch
why couldn't she get the 6*
fucking hayate

3500 gears farmed up. How about you guys?

I got 5,014 today total.

If that continues, I'll have just enough to afford all the tickets and cheap 6* mats, and basically nothing else.

How many bonus units are you bringing along?

Just the friend. Mostly Sazh, but occasionally Snow/Vanille. I did have 90/70 NRG to start the night off, but I slept in so that doesn't matter.

Only encountered one gigantuar all day with a Sazh friend.
I'm counting the 300 I got from the clear reward too, I just realized.

Is there ANY way to adjust your screen size in XV? My tv was never built with the ability to turn overscan off so there's shit cut off on all the edges. Granted nothing gets cut off that affects my ability to play, but still.

Should I bother to go all the way?

ALL THE WAY

you better fuck his shit up!

dont be a bitch user

>have 700 mythril
>too shit to pull on banners that have stuff I like because I'm convinced I won't draw the stuff I want
JUST end this suffering ; ;

Alright. I guess you're running Elite? How much gears are you getting per run?

Mash jump

150 with sazh, 175 with vanille/snow.
I saw a gigantar ONCE and got 750.
Shit's fucked.

ELT is so god damn easy, I could solo it if I had to.
But even with ELT and a companion, you won't get enough gears without running into the cactus.

You need 62,900 to get all the tickies/quartz/mats/cactuars. You can run the event ~23 times a day, and if you only use a Snowfriend/Vanillefriend that's 4,025 a day.
Assuming Toblerone gets a 100% boost on Thursday, you'd have 4,600 daily for the second week.

That adds up to 60,375 gears total with all your NRG perfectly spent, which is 3K shy of the essentials.

Good to hear. I can only clear PRO and get around 110 gear per run so compared to you it's not that bad.

300. I'm just gonna farm next week and get 5 tickets. This event's fucked.

FUCK GOD DAMN YES

I KNEW COMPLAINING ON THE INTERNET WOULD PAY OFF

Oh right, it's fucking nothing.

God damn it.

what's the most effective way to kill these homos? they are resistant as fuck.

I brought a bunch of void vessels just in case, but it turns out I can 2turn them just by attacking normally.

Just don't have shit units.

I need more of these too. Give please.

>tfw spent all tickets and can't get vanille
>the one yellow crystal I pulled yesterday was a dingus
>6 fucking afros
I hate this. And I can't dig into my 10k lapis because of the new years deal meme.

Did you think to grab Stone Throw from the FFT event?

400 Guaranteed Damage, boosted by chaining.

Why are you digging into your tickets for this shit.

You're not one of those vanillefags, are you?

that item's a nice backup.

Wait so, where did Gladio go during Chapter 7 "Party of Three"?

buy Bomb Fragments from early towns
They cost 100 gil each, do 200 damage, and you can carry 10 at a time.

I'm weak for lesbians and australian accents. And what if I pull fang later and don't have her pair, fuck.

Then you'll be truly unlucky. Fang sucks more dick than any Lesbian has a right to.

aww yiss

Some of the shots Prompto takes are pretty cool.

>Get "airship" in XV
>Still slow as fuck
>If you fuck up your landing you get a game over
>Can still only land on roads
>Need to drive for a while to gain momentum before taking off

8758 gears in total. Thank you Chocofro for being a Gigantuar magnet. Next week my Lightning and Lightning friends will be the farmers.

Gotta try the method here but I am doing well with a WoL/Lightning/Cecil/Exdeath/Refia party and just hitting Enbolden/Focus, then FB and smash the CB/W Meteor button to erase the Gigantuar. It's easy for the tree to get his MP back during the next boss with Osmose/Firaga for a total gain of 90 MP while doing a good amount of damage in the process to it.

Oh shit thanks man. I don't have access to Void Vessels yet.
What the fuck. Have you encountered a Gigantuar every third run? That's an insane amount of gears.

Fuck whatever subhuman scum designed the Crestholm Channels Dungeon in FFXV.

>doesn't know you can hold the attack button out of battle to run

I got a couple yesterday with Chocofro whenever I summoned him as a friend unit. One today as well with him. I guess Chocofro friend units are my lucky charm for Gigantuars? His son put his soul fragment in one cactuar and it evolved to a Cactair so maybe Sazh is a magnet for Chocobos/Cactuars?

>I don't have access to Void Vessels yet
And you never will.

Just having them is triggering me hard, because I'm reminded of the awful grind for the shitty Gravy Rod.
But in hindsight, this event is 20 times worse.

Void Vessels were an event exclusive item. If you weren't around for Demons Unleashed, you'll never get the recipe.

>played through whole game with spear pretending there was finally a FF with the main player character as a dragoon
>this tall drink of master class shows up
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

She's the protagonist of XV-2 so your dream will come true

So instead of squashing the beef with the person he actually has the beef with, he hangs around and bullies his kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid? Yeah, fucking hero he is

It's like it was made by Apple along with the Regalia

>implying you didn't have to photoshop his head out of that one
This whole photo thing is ruined by the ability of him to do selfies.

would you an iris if it meant you got beat down by gladio 10 minutes later?

No, he is a terrible photographer

Yes, I'd deal with that annoying cunt if it meant I got to wrestle with a sweaty Glado.

Nope. She kinda reminds me of Rinoa, kinda derpy and clingy.

>clingy
That's a nice way of saying "is a massive slut."

Indeed

Oh. Shit. Ok then.
Too bad i can't summon Sazh as a friend unit. Can't clear PRO without super strong comrades yet.

Can you actually even get Stand By Me as a track to play on the car radio?