ITT: how to spot a nu-male drivers

ITT: how to spot a nu-male drivers

>has both hands on the wheel when driving

ITT: how to spot faggot OPs

>makes shit threads like this

Cheezburger meme bumper stickers

looks like I hit a soft spot

i only use 2 hands when it's a small cutie wheel on a car with no power steering

>his hands are on 10 and 2

>using your hands for steering
fegs

>drives anything fwd
>unironically paid real life money for a hybrid/ev
>v6 """""muscle""""" car
>subaru owner

>>subaru owner
this

Are you serious Veeky Forums?

In my opinion, a true motorsport enthusiast would drive with hands at 10 and 2.

It gives you optimal control of the car to accelerate, maneuver and corner at any time.

10 and 2 is for normalfags

9 and 3 is racekar, any true boyracer does it

>apple sticker on back windshield

This is true

Getting hektik requires the utmost control

>OP tries new shitpost tactic
>it's super effective

12 or 9&3

Do you actually think these posts are amusing?

/thread

Am I the only one who drives with one hand(more like 2 fingers) at 6? why keep my arms up when there's no need

I drive with one hand at 9ish, and will only grab with the other hand if I need to do low speed sharp turns. I just contort my shoulder for anything else.

Most of the time I'm elbow on the window and wheel between index and middle fingers. Just seems the most comfy

>people falling for the bait left and right

What if you're not a vape fag, have a base model wagon you use like a truck?

I usually have my left hand at 9 and my right on my gearstick

My right hand usually is on 5 when driving straight. On 10 and 2 when I'm tired and I need to concentrate a bit more.

I either drive with my left hand at about 12:30 or 1, left hand at 7 resting on my left knee, or both hands at 9 and 3

knee at 6:00 masterrace

>both hands at 9 and 3

I guess it depends on your steering wheel, mine's 3-spoke and "9 and 3" are exactly where spokes are. Putting my hands there would be the most uncomfortable thing imaginable, even if it is supposedly "safe," though with this config I don't think it would be, probably a good chance of hurting myself.

Who the fuck told you people to do this, anyway? I've never seen a wheel with spokes at 10/2 position, bar mexicans' low-riders and some "classic" car wheel designs.

I pinch the wheel with my left hand at 7

if my left arm is sitting on the door with the window down I hold the wheel with my right hand at 3

I'm ded, lmfao! I own a Subaru and drive with both hands on the steering wheel

Any male driving a Camry/Corolla if you ask me.

I bet you're one of those people who leave their hand on the gear stick while driving.

>unironicly says nu male
i bet you dont believe in climate change
and think god belongs in the constitution

it's rounded up. You actually keep your hands at the top of the spokes.

I just do it because I find it more comfortable than 10 and 2, and it makes turning the wheel more easy.

I wish my alignment was that good

this shit is autism. constantly critiquing what other people do because your life is so shit

I'm usually smoking so I use one hand but how the fuck do you make sharp turns with one hand?