What really happened on the "concentration camps"...

What really happened on the "concentration camps"? I have always found strange the idea of wasting resources on killing jews, black people, political opponents... when you're at war. I feel more reasonable the argument that they died of famine and diseases like typhus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AFhwwgL-94
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gathering up your most productive citizens is already a waste, IMO, but priorities shift when hating them is the centerpiece of your ideology. I guess Nazis were a bit misguided!

But anyhoo, even at death camps they would sort them into those who could do useful forced labor before being killed and those who would be killed right away.

As far as im aware most of the jews that got gassed were bums living in poor conditions. Not every jew gets to be a merchant or a banker. The richer ones that had half a brain left Germany ages ago. It was mainly the poor jews that were you know, too poor to move that got rounded up.

>black people
American detected

>black people

Why THE FUCK do you Yanks always meme about blacks when it comes to Hitler? There were barely any blacks in Germany to kill.

Tell me what reasonable explanation there is for groups such as the Einsatzgruppen?

And what did they mean by "Judenfrei"?

Judenfrei means they de-jewed the cities by deporting them. It doesn't imply anything about killing them.

What did hitler mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4AFhwwgL-94

" If the international Jewish financiers in and
outside Europe should succeed in plunging the na-
tions once more into a world war, then the result will
not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the
victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish
race in Europe"
t. Hitler Jan 30, 1939

And there are plenty of photos, eyewitness testimony, and physical remains to prove that they were not deported

But they were deported to concentration camps.

let me just hijack your bait for a moment

did any black people actually die in the holocaust? legit curious.

>I have always found strange the idea of wasting resources on killing unwanted people.
Reason#1234 why Germany lost WWII.

Yes.
But as POWs since French & Brits brought their colonial armies along for the ride.
>ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479

Pretty shitty article btw, since while they're equally shitty, POW Camps varied greatly from Concentration Camps.

They had black prisoners of war fron France and wiki says Rhineland had blacks from French occupation of the area. French loved their colonial soldiers and all so its not suprising some of them lived in germany too.

>strange idea
Like that's the only stupid idea Hitler had.

And most of those camps were also labor camps, having hundreds of thousands of slaves build shells and produce synthetic fuel for you doesn't sound that bad from a strategic point of view.

During the battle of France, a few thousand black POWs were killed by German soldiers, see "Raffael Scheck - Hitler's African Victims". I haven't read the book but from what I've gathered these murders weren't ordered by the German leadership; instead, German units acted on their own initiative because they believed blacks were savages and that they wouldn't obey the rules of war. So, depending on how you define Holocaust, the answer is either yes or no. I haven't heard of blacks being killed in death camps though.

>Equally shitty.
Nah. Concentration camps literally go out of its way to kill you at some point. You only died in POW camps either from fucked up conditions brought about by a losing power not being able to keep up conditions with its strained resources, or you and your m8s escape attempts failing.

German POW camps for Eastern Europeans were abominations though.

>deporting them
Nope, those reports were about killings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

> Black people
what the fuck

whats wrong with a fenced off field user?

Ruins my tan.

Soviet POW camps for Germans were horrible too. Just like how people talk about Soviet rapes in Germany, they tend to forget the around 10000000 Axis rapes on the eastern front and the roughly 750000 rape babies that came of it.

The eastern front was fucking horrible in all aspects.

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization.

when you rob ppl their wealth, houses, assests in an organized fashion you need to do something with them
murdering them seemed to be a great idea for the nazis/using them as disposable workforce

war costs money, those deutche marks didnt print themselfs

ofcourse you dont learn about this since then it would be highly questionable how some companies could operate undisturbed producing german equipment

that's only the case in Germany. also many of those that had left Germany earlier were in the Netherlands, France, etc where of course the Nazis eventually occupied and started rounding them up.

Saved

Slave labor, slow death, torture and murder.

That's what really happened.

Yeah, how stupid are you??

They were murder squads, klling civilians due to an "error" of birth.

This.

German autism and efficiency made that possible though.