So I'm sitting beside this car in my college parking, what do? I mean really, what were they thinking Veeky Forums...

So I'm sitting beside this car in my college parking, what do? I mean really, what were they thinking Veeky Forums? They didn't even mask off the rotors or tires...

Moar

Hahaha wow

>even the wheel weights

Key it.

I remember when I did this and Veeky Forums lost it's shit

Wait for the owner to come out and laugh directly in his face.

Though it's likely a girl, being a Mustang and all.

>mustang
lol

doing a lazy job painting is not showiff worthy

It was a Mexican dude acxyhualy. He bought it for $400 from whoever did the paint job. He caught me taking pictures of it, I then told him that paint job was retarded and he said "I know, and it's pink too."

Also

I hope he sorts shit out, holy fuck overspray

They didn't laugh because of the orange wheels

They laughed because you drive a Prelude

>newshit tripfag thinking he gets an opinion

Lmao

>Being this assmad that he nailed it

Nice vette, user. I can see it in the reflection.

>v6 shitstang
>tacky paint on wheels
>beat to shit
>owned by a spic

all of this checks out, OP

Lel it's not a vette

another mustang?

>what were they thinking

>what were they thinking
They weren't. If they were they would have taken the wheels off to do it and put notecards between the bead and the rim of the wheel. At the very least they should have put a plastic bag over the caliper behind the wheel if they couldn't do it off the car for some reason.

With plastimeme you have to do it right or it's gonna look like shit. Unfortunately most people don't do it right so it gets a bad name. Mine is over a year old now on my wheels and it still looks ok. It's peeled a bit around the lip from when I got new tires, but it kind of looks alright having a silver lip on a gold wheel.

do nothing? Be an adult not some fuckwit..

Who cares. it looks stupid. so what?

I was asking what to say/take pictures of. Not dick around with his car, only a vagina would fuck with another man's car.

A 400 dollar Mustang is a decent deal. Provided the wrap is the wrapped all to shit you could flip that bad boy pretty easy round here.

wow you know how to take off wheels and use index cards before painting.

wow

do mine next

Hi chris

the dream

Fuck off user. This is the epitome of the can-do attitude that made America great, while you're shitposting anonymously online. Faggot.