>MPG City/Hwy
22/27
>Engine
4 Cyl 2.4L Gas
>Drive Type
4WD
>Body Style
SPORT UTILITY

What do lads? This is a tricky one. They both run as they should and have well kept interiors.

Will provide VIN if asked and also autotrader links.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLkvqsQEV2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a cuck and get a miata

I'm literally a cuck iel

Always RAV4
The awd system is better and the build quality is better.

Buy a fucking Forester if you're looking for a crossover.
At least it's got an AWD system that's not shit and the engine is mounted in the correct direction.

The rav4 has a 50/50 split

When comparing a CRV with a RAV4 is build quality really that big of a margin though? Aren't they botu considered very well built?

Thats an over priced rav4. My gf and I are selling her 2011 rav4, 4wd,

I worked at honda for a long time.
The CRV is nowhere near the quality of the RAV4

2001 and 50k miles looks shady as fuck though. Whats so bad about the CRV? I'm leaning toward the RAV4 but want to be redpilled first.

Then why didn't your 50/50 split make it up the ramp?
youtube.com/watch?v=wLkvqsQEV2Q

(paid 4 by jewbaru)

>not 2001
The newer (after 2005) dont have 50/50 split

Yeah definitely overpriced, the CRV osbmore reasonable, but 2001 50k miles on the RAV4, not sure how to feel about that

more than likely it was a lease/soccer mom/old person. Get the VIN and have vin bro run it

Will do, gracias for all the advice. There are a couple CRV features I like more than the RAV4, like the rear door opening sideways vs a traditional hatch. But the RAV4 seems to have better reviews.

+ 0 recalls on the rav4

Rav4 has timing belt.
Crv has god tier K series engine with a timing chain.

I don't think the rav4 has a 50/50split. It should be the same as the crv the crv has a better torque vectoring awd system.

I'd choose the crv over the rav4 any day of the week

neither. post your local craigslist. budget under 8k?

>Another retarded uninformed post by a namefag

Lads I just did the eBay free VIN trick on the RAV4 and it only showed reports from 2001 - 2004, with one suspected owner, what should I do? Seems a bit sketchy.

Okay lads, both vehicles have clean as fuck records, both likely soccer mom cars, RAV4 2001 - 2016 average 3k miles a year, serviced throughout, other thing is front brake pads and rotors were replaced twice in a 2 year window. What would cause this?

CR-V 2006 - 2016 averaged 9k miles a year and serviced throughout, looks as if another dealer sold it to this dealer though, which is a bit odd. Anyway the dealer that I'm buying from has replaced engine mounts, brake pads, wipers, tire's all the little shit just recently.

So I guess it comes down to preference I suppose, RAV4, almost 16 years old, 3k/y mile average, good maintenance or a CR-V, 10 years old 9k/y mile average, good maintenance.

I like the look of the RAV4's mileage now desu.

Need to bring the prices down on either anyway, both are asking too much.

>facts are retarded
>I'm retarded

Lads the CRV is gone, its between a 2001 rav4 55k miles and a 2004 rav4 90k miles, both awd, 2004 has. 2.4L engine though, prices are similar.

So does a manuél Forester

>facts are retarded
What facts?
>I'm retarded
At least you admit it

I drive a 2004 rav4 with pmuch same specs.

It is a great, comfy car. It's fun in the twisties as well once you get used to the body roll.

Could use more power and the automatic is honestly the only problem I have with this car.
It's not bad but I just wish it was a manual.

Also insanely reliable, only problems mine have had during 12 years has been some rust on the fueltank and brake lines.

VVTI engine is really nice too.

What do you think a reasonable price for a 2004 rav4 with 90k is? Its in good condition. Dealer asking for $7700 but KBB saying $6800