Thoughts on the f30? I'm looking at one for 15k still under warranty

Thoughts on the f30? I'm looking at one for 15k still under warranty

Only a shitty 320i is that cheap. Don't do it. Get an e46 instead.

One of the best looking 3 series sedans in my opinion.

328is are that cheap.
335is are 19k with good mileage

>E39

I don't think op wants a shitbox

I drove an f10 for quite a long time and I wasnt impressed at all
I dont know the interior on the f30 other than from pictures but the it seems close to the one on the f10 and that one was bland af
way more found of the c class or even audi in terms of driving comfort and feel

>I don't think op wants a shitbox

kek, this.

Always love how Veeky Forums will recommend 20 year old shitboxes that look like bydlo shit driven by poor sandniggers over recent cars that are obviously SOOOO TERRRRIBLE (because they can't afford them).

F30 is a good car, depends what engine is in it. The 320i and 328i are actually pretty good, and the entire range is a huge step up from the previous generation.

As an E46 owner, I agree. Would take a nice 46 over a mediocre E90 but if an F30 is on the table then I would take that any day. Not even comparable.

A clean E46 is not a shitbox. F30 is the least engaging to drive yet and has an ugly pedestrian-safe front end. The 320 and 328 are the badgewhore lease special models and you're not going to get any options for 20k. A V6 Accord is better equipped and faster.

what are these F memes ? i saw a few for sale, whats different about them?

What year?

E46 M3

Obviously you want an older M3 right? No BMW non-M car is worth owning

It has nothing to do with the fact that F30s drive like bloated shit and have plasticky, rental-car-inspired interiors, right?

I have never seen an F30 with that color interior available.

Interior is OK.

>>E39
>I don't think op wants a shitbox
KYS
e39 is the last good 5 series produced from BMW

Badgewhore tier.

>15k
what the fugg that's cheap even used. I heard you can bump 320 into 328 (because is the same engine I heard)

>Interior is OK.

No

>Large aluminium places with tan interior (crappy looking combination)

>Large basic and bland pieces of plastic like the one surrounding the entire gear selector area

>Monochromatic red (this is 2016 not 1996) leds for climate control display

>The same cluster panel since 30 years

>Tablet navigator (disgusting)

>Tiny plastic shift paddles behind the steering wheel

>Passenger airbag deactivation control is optional (TOP KEK)

>Totally exposed rails under front seats (TOP KEK)

This is the most overrated car, I'm talking about the F30/F31.

Don't start talking about steering feedback (pure shit if not M-Sport) or suspension (standard are bouncy and M-Sport are stiffer than my dick in the morning so zero comfort and back pain on every pot hole).

OP, I literally just got one myself a week ago. Maybe my opinion will be considered biased, but I think its a great car. I wouldnt go less than a 320i though.. I wish that my 320i had a bit more power at times, but for 99% of the time, its perfect and suits my needs fine. If the bug bits, I'll just do a stage 1 tune, as it can be boosted to, and sometimes even beyond the power of a 328i due to the same engine (with a slight difference in the size of the pistons)

In terms of interior.. really no complaints. Everything works and feels good.
Its exterior is very sexy, IF you get the M-Sport model. Maybe this is personal opinion, but Im not a fan of the plain-jane F30, but the M-Sport is very good looking. Also makes the interior a little better I think.

Pic related is my 2013 model (Had a puncture)

> claims f30 one of the best looking sedans; posts f82 coupes

This. Always this. Never forget this.

F30 is ugly shit. Flat forehead, smashed angry frog face. Would not own. And I've owned and currently dd a BMW.

I would go for it. The price is very good and the car is relatively reliable.

non M BMWs are excellent commuters/daily drivers

What's maintenance like?

He had it for a week dude lol

M cars are even better daily drivers. More power and better handling for the same maintenance cost.

definitely not the same maintenance costs
also fuel consumption, insurance etc

i own a 2017 328i w/ sport pckg ama

>F30
>All are turbocharged

I was looking purely at E90 328i's to get the N52 straight 6 to avoid the shitstorm that was the N54 and 335i. Has BMW fixed their shit?

BMW is a shit company that produces normie cars now.

if you domt end up with a 335d your doing it wron.

330d at the least.

so what car would you recommend in that price range then?

V6 accord.