Mazda RT24-P Racecar : Mazda's new Weapon of Mass Destruction

>Currently undergoing tests and this car will be making it's debut in the 2017 Rolex 24 at Daytona in late January 2017.

Powered by a Mazda MZ-2.0T in-line 4cyl engine that is said to produce 600+hp.(There is no more info of the engine other than this.)

Cool Fact 1 - This car utilizes the KODO design language at the fullest.

Is it making the trump face?

Cool Fact 2 - The name RT-24P represents "Mazda Road to 24" while the P represents "Prototype."

Looks lovely, but 600 hp is a lot coming from a turbo 2.0 in-line 4. Hopefully it's reliable enough. Also, are these stressed tiny engines really more fuel-effcient than say, a conventional V8 powerplant? Strapping turbos to small engines isn't exactly a free lunch in terms of gaining more horsepower.

>Non-GT racing
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

> no furai-inspired back

Details on the Car

>1

>2

>3

>4

>5

Mazda just upped the hydraulic pressure inside my dong.

600hp from a 2000cc isn't too extreme. Group C and 80s F1 cars made do with more power and sometimes even less displacement.

Shit, 600hp from a built 2.0/2.3 MZR/Duratec engine is not too far-fetched. I've known a couple aa DDs.

They make this and yet they "dont have the engineering capacity" to make a current gen Speed3/MPS

>Speed3/MPS
Isnt that just a focus?

just get the Focus RS

Those fucking rims make my dick feel good

No 16X rotard? Doesn't say good for its development.

Does Mazda have any experience with racing piston engines?

>already have 2.5L w/variable geometry turbo in the CX-9
>has stated it will fit under the hood of all their vehicles
>refuses to make Mazdaspeeds
>now they make this

What the fuck man

It's a new Riley with Mazda bodywork
The engine isn't even wholly their own

Digging the the rims and the fat tyre walls.
Did they say anything about it running at WEC for the next year?

i take it these will be replacing the aging Daytona Prototypes. GM and Ford should unveil their own soon.

I swear to God, Mazda, what the fuck are you doing dumping all your money into your design teams? Yes, all your stuff is pretty but where the fuck are the Mazdaspeeds and why isn't there some crazy 8 rotor in that car?

Why are the brake calipers placed unusually below?

Yeah. The Cadillac DPi should be revealed soon, but there's no Ford. The only other DPi is Nissan.

DPis are ineligible for WEC

The focus has a mazda engine