FUCK DEER THREAD

Post up your post-deer encounters. They should pay people to kill any that live near highways.

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/12/sharpshooters_need_permission.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZMhIrR5FfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow it's fucking nothing

Did you hit bambi? That's barely scratched

Yeah fuck deers. It should be deer season everyday. At least the damage wasn't that bad.

> It should be deer season everyday

It really should - they're overpopulated as all fuck in my area, am assuming that many are going to starve to death, it might be more humane for them to just get blasted in the face and put out of their misery.

Stupid fucking deer fucked too much, and there aren't any natural predators to keep them in check anymore. Thanks, farmers.

Fuck you deer are tasty

Almost hit a dear yesterday going 90. That would've been fun

90 burgers per hour that is

Moose are worse.

>When you nut and she keeps sucking

>am assuming that many are going to starve to death
The deer can't starve in my area because they will enter your yard and eat your plants. They are so agile they jump 6 foot wooden palisade fences. I know since one jumped out of my yard into my neighbor's yard 3 years ago. It jumped sideways up and over. Imagine running parallel along the fence. The fence is to your left. Then suddenly you leap up and you hook the top and go over. I thought it would break its legs or something but apparently those suckers are good at jumping fences. Probably need a 8 foot fence to truly stop it. Or the fence has to have reverse angled barb wire to bounce it back.

The deer ate my plants last winter and what sucks is that two of my small trees have to be pruned way back down because they pulled the branches and limbs off one side. Thus the plants are quite unbalanced. Damn lazy deer freeloaders. At least they could eat all around the trees but no, they have to eat just one side.

The deer have learned to both stomp and lean. They stomp small obstacles and dome fences to get at the vegetables underneath in the summer. They lean and shove smaller fences down. Those are those green flat metal posts you buy at the hardware store and hang wire fence upon. The deer will shove the fence down eventually. I didn't set my posts in concrete since I didn't want them that permanent. But it seems I have to do something more drastic or they will eat up even the branches this winter and mis-prune my deciduous shrubs.

I want to take that peanut butter rat bait stick and hang a bunch of them up for the deer to eat. But I'm not that angry yet. Killing things should be the last resort.

I almost hit one in my new car last month. So there are just too many of them and they are too "tame" because they don't avoid human yards and roads. Even noisy cars don't scare them too much because some can stand there as cars pass by 20 feet away.

>Fuck you deer are tasty

They are protected here. We cannot kill them legally. The salvation is that there is an apartment complex down the road where lots of russian immigrants go to live when they first come to the USA. After they establish themselves, they then move out to houses. But they seem to be controlling the deer population. Once every now and then there is the sound of gunfire. No one in the neighborhood calls the police about it since there are no police cars prowling around. We just assume another deer bit the dust. I hope it wasn't murder of some human instead. It can be bad if everyone assumes it was a deer and it turns out to be a real manslaughter and everyone ignored it.

>Fuck you deer are tasty

I wonder if aussies find kangaroos tasty.

They really are, lean meat and gamey flavour.

They're an overpopulated pest here, so we're allowed to kill them.

>driving family's spare car (ford explorer)
>deer standing in drainage ditch next to road
>it's fall so they blend in very well
>it runs right at the car of course
>see it at the last second
>30mph head on collision, new radiator and bumper are installed
>fast forward 2 weeks after the repair
>dad hits a goddamn moose on the highway with it (nighttime, low visibility)
>walks away unscratched, but the explorer is toast

that poor explorer

Do these work?

The deer would hear the car before that low volume whistle was detected. Looking at one, I don't even see how it would make any whistling noise.

Velocity stack it.

Fucking dear jumping in front of cars, if it wasn't for the Bambi loving oldies around here most would have been killed or moved out

Just install it after your turbo bro. Everyone will hear it then

>Hunting season and deer are moving
Jee, just slow down and pay attention. I've yet to hit a deer in my seven years of driving.

>Thanks, farmers
You're welcome. During crop season I can legally kill deer as they're damaging my crops.

Unfortunately I just don't have time to fuck around driving around shooting deer as there's too much going on to worry about the tiny damage they cause.

This. Can't wait for my summer sausages.

Yeah hit a doe about 50 mph. It lived, scurried off into the brush. $4400 damage. Doesn't look like it in the pic but front bumper, passenger headlight, fender and door had to be replaced.

>Mfw $1000 deductible

>pic

Small retarded deer at the start of the summer

They hire sharpshooters in my city to kill the deer year round. You hear rifle shots a couple times a day walking around downtown or in traffic.

They killed hundreds a year just in once city because they damage cars/attack people on occasion/ and disrupt traffic

They hire these guys every year without fail to kill these fucking tall rats

They are literally an invasive species, No joke

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/12/sharpshooters_need_permission.html

>hunt wolves away
>tear down forest and create large open spaces
>no walls or fences bordering highway or roads
>WHY DEER HIT MY CUR?!???!

>farmers killed all the wolves because they were eating the livestock
>now nothing's eating the deer
>farmers begin to have to kill deer, because they're getting into the fucking crops
>want us to thank them for half-assedly beginning to mend their own fuck up

I was gonna shitpost but I can't think of anything sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZMhIrR5FfM