Hey Nissan please release a new S chassis, we know you gave up on the IDX but please, do something!

>Hey Nissan please release a new S chassis, we know you gave up on the IDX but please, do something!
>"Okay!"

Nissan here, fuck you.

Fuck you, round eye! We makey car look like folded paper mache dragon. Run on whisky wine.

They have always made shitty cars for scumbags.
S chassis was always shit
Get over it

So is this supposed to be the Civic Si's competitor?

Nissan: "Give us 3000 more for this SR Turbo with red parts"

I kinda like it... I may be biased though, my first car was a B15 Sentra 1.8S

>The Sentra NISMO utilizes the same 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder as the SR Turbo, and it makes the same 188 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 177 lb-ft of torque at 1600 rpm. As in the SR Turbo, power is sent to the front wheels via either a six-speed manual transmission or an Xtronic continuously variable automatic with a manual mode for cycling through virtual gears.

>Price is estimated at $25,000

Same. I kinda want one. It'd be a great daily, desu.

6 speed manual trans too, uncommon for modern nissan

>Less power than the old SE-R sentra
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS CAR
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD OR THIS BOARD ANYMORE

why can't it output the same numbers as the juke nismo rs?

For comparison

The old B15 SER spec v made 175 hp 180 ft lbs
The B16 SER spec v made 200 hp 180 ft lbs

When you put it that way you have a good point. I didn't realize the B16 made 200 hp. It weighs 3100 lbs however, the new Nismo weighs 2850-3000 lbs. They're probably similarly quick

Nissan is a cheap ass company and they know nobody is gonna care bc it has "aggressive" red accents and 18" rimz, bro!

Juke RS makes like 215 hp right?

>tfw still no updated Z car

They arent going to update it, the entire fairlady series has been shit
t. renualt

I JUST WANT A 400Z THAT HAS A GOOD INTERIOR AND 400HP

The name is based off the displacement not horsepower

350z = 3.5L
280zx = 2.8L etc.

DONT MATH AT ME I JUST WANT MY UPDATED Z CAR

They already accounted that there won't be a 280 successor and that they'll try something completely new to better be able to match the industry trends.

Most likely stunting light with the new variable displacement engine

would be swag to have a 300z and a 200z. Looks like probably no mercedes engine for next gen z if the vct engine does well.

Mercedes? That's not how you spell Renault

It's still incredible to me that they're not only still selling the 370 but the nismo is still 40k starting
It's the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen and a mustang GT at thirty grand out turns and out performs the god damn car
Come the fuck on Renault

did you just Photoshop a Nissan badge on a civic

pretty sure it's spelled Daimler

>FWD
It should be put into a junkyard

No. The Civic Si is faster and has better driving dynamics.
The Sentra SR Turbo is more like a Kia Forte SX Turbo competitor.

Dumbest post of the day award, and for so many reasons.

They already stated that even though it's far away the next Z car will be a smaller engine.

How could they develop a new... whatever the call the g35 now, and not develop an updated Z? They even have the new perfect engine for it, that turbo 3.0 with ether 300 or 400 up. They could sell a 300z and 400z, and actually compete directly with the pony cars again.

Cost

the french

>300 or 400 up. They could sell a 300z and 400z
Holy shit Veeky Forums, stop, you're so fucking retarded. The name isn't derived from it's power. How are you all so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Engines are now downsized and turbocharged fucktard. Across the board all the engine size numbering in car names reflect that now. Does the BMW 340 have a 4.0 litter i6? Are you posting from 2006?

What do you think I was pointing out retard?

Hey Nissan, keep making shitty crossovers and dumpster fire family cars. And keep cucking fanboys on your 10 year old sports cars.

400z = 4l v8 =400hp nugger

that would be badass

Pls

It'd be like a Honda HSV

that car is missing a chromosome

>I want an updated Zed
>I don't even understand the model naming system

That hit right in the feels.

t. Nissan Scum

It's so damn cute

Funfact:
ZX/ZR is only used on models with two or more different engine styles. That's why the 350 and 370 didn't have them.

>$25,000
>188hp in a 3300lb car with no LSD

this is a fucking tragic joke

The b16 Spec V was an unreliable piece of trash, especially compared to the previous model.

you've got it backwards

the b15 was a unreliable shitheap. oil consumption from eating its precats, butterfly/tb screws coming loose and getting ate, headgaskets, etc.

the b16 fixed everything that was wrong with the b15. nissan just had a really bad malaise era from 2002-2007

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Why would anyone buy a Nismo Sentra, when, for the same price, you can get this.

>more power, way more torque
>significantly lighter
>not built on miserable soul-sucking deadbeat of a car with a shitty chassis

Nissan Scum guy was right, Nissan really IS scum

Why would anyone buy a car made in Mexico, by Mexicans, for Mexicans.

That wall isn't getting built quick enough. Go home Pedro.

>2003 Sentra Spec V
>175HP @ 2600lbs
>LSD and Brembo brakes

>2008 Sentra Spec V
>200HP @ 3000lbs
>LSD and huge Brembo brakes

>2017 Sentra SR Nismo
>188hp @ 3300lbs
>some red bits

Nissan needs to be put out of their fucking misery holy shit

Not a B15 Sentra SE-R Spec V, this nigga.

Honestly true. The Fiesta is better in every way

>CVT
>Sports
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

man even the WRX has an available CVT transmission

what matters is that they also offer a manual

If they only offer a CVT and nothing else that's a different story

what are you on about? it looks like it has some massive calipers and light weight alloys,

Hello goyim, I see you all love the wonderful products we offer here at Nissan. Nissan has once again proven to the world that it stands for automotive purity and loyalty to it's fanbase. You're welcome, heh heh

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

But user, he's only
Making Nissan Great Again

After all just look at those gojira laptomes

You take that bad boy muddin?

>2017 GT-R got beaten by a GT350R around Laguna

"B-B-but my NISMO!"

>GODZILLA (any trim) got beaten by a MUSTANG (any trim)

Laughable

>Making Nissan Great Again
>gtr price goes up for some reason like every god damn fucking year
what the hell

Zero fucking legroom. At 6'3" I fit perfectly fine in the Sentra, but my knees are buried into the door and center console in the Fiesta.

Nowadays American cars have tons of power and handling to back it up. Japs gotta step it up big time if they wanna compete in the sports car market

>RX9 when

Thats one gaudy car.

>we know you gave up on the IDX
Fuck you for this Nissan.

Dear God, it looks like some 16 year old slapped some eBay rimz on his mom's Sentra

in some universe the idx entered production

so get a fucking Civic Si or Focus ST! They're in the same size class as the Sentra unlike the Fiesta.

I have an XJ and a cavalier. I'm not in the market for a car. Was just pointing out that the Fiesta loses in the legroom arena.

No need to be hostile.