/kfg/ - Killing Floor General

ded edition

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/beta-mod-releases/111837-weapon-natural-colorful-camouflage-aa-12-skin-packs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for killing floor 2 is better than the original

why is it so ded? it was fairly active general just a couple days ago, and steam has more players now than it has in a while

Literally ran out of things to complain about until the next update at which we'll probably complain about the Mace/Shield, the two new maps and the other gorefast variant.
Stay tuned.

This.

I'm not expecting the update until Feb 2017 tho.

The two things that keep a general alive are:

1. Things to complain about

2. Waifus

/kfg/ has currently run out of things to complain about and KF2 doesn't have a waifu following, so ded it is.

I bought Project Zomboid 5 years ago and the devs are so incomptent at keeping deadlines and so slow that no level of staying tuned will ever surprise me again.

I remember all of the hype around that one back then. Funny how it panned out to be nothing.

ana best girl

The game has potential but the devs are either lazy, pants-on-head retarded or both. For example the devs are working on an anim update, they showed videos early this year and they still aren't out (and when they will finally implement them they said it will still be missing some stuff). Pic related.
At this point I'm expecting a release fall 2018 (if it ever does releases).

>"Early Access done right."
I hope I never hear this phrase ever to be uttered by TWI, or any dev for that matter again, holy shit.
KF2 was in an EA cycle for 577 days from initial release to full release

>march 14th
I don't understand how they can make a video on it and for some reason they don't have it out 3 quarters later

Anyone has any experience with shadowplay issues? Pic related is an analysis I did on 20 minutes gameplay, 3 maps so 3 recording sessions.

It's really hard to find anything online, but visibly the gpu gimps itself at the 2nd recording session and it wrecks the whole game until I restart it.

Any ideas where to look for? I need to fix this.

Stalker best girl.

PUT ANDERSON BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

And I thought KF2's time to add stuff was bad.

KF2 has taught me to never believe in Early Access again.

Come on you pillocks, how else am I going to make webms

>reloading in zed time

>start reload
>zed time immediately after
>have zed time reload bonuses
>they dont take effect since you didnt START the reload in zed time

every fucking god damn time

>there are combat medics that refuse to heal

It's just nobody really cares about the general, because there's discord with memes and weebs who masturbate to each other

Fast swap weapons and reload in zed time, user.

are you saying discord replaces vg? I don't get it, isnt discord basically teamspeak 2.0?

A lot of the waifuposting/drama goes into the discords of every thread, so generals for games that are barely alive end up even deader.

i swap and reload but it's still piss annoying that the game doesn't speed up my reload since i started it early

Jesus christ why are all the skins in the workshop just primary colors vomited all over everything.

Wouldn't you want to put a bit of texture on there so it doesn't look like you just went crazy with the paint bucket tool?

Make your skins and make some money.

tips on marksman? What skills are the best? Weapon combinations etc?

I already leveled all other perks to level 20 or above except survivalist but that's a meme perk.

Are the discord users playing the game? If not then why not just make a steam group or something from the users here?

Me personally, I was watching the capcom cup last night.

we had a steam group that was used for communication for about a year and a half
then everyone moved to discord

some of us still play
also the steam group's in the OP if you hadn't noticed

What the fuck is up with retards enraging all the big ZEDs, are they dense or just shitters?

OBS?

>ded edition
It's because TWI aren't giving us new fucking guns.

Commando needs an FN FAL

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

So, I need two weapons as SWAT with full mags to be decent, yes? Also, flashbangs actually damage zeds too? I though that they only stun them, but started playing SWAT from normal and flashbang fucking gibbed FP after magdumping kriss in him.

No OBS is not ever near the ability of shadowplay. I have a strong cpu but even then, encoding with the cpu at the same time as I play tanks performance AND looks sub-tier in the result.

I could go raw or lightly encoded but my hard drive write speed is not enough for it.

Shadowplay really is the best, it encodes with the gpu at almost no cost at all, small file size and great quality. If only it fucking worked properly like it used to a couple of month ago.

You can use just the vector for trash clearing. If you use it to pop screk heads with your grenade too then you will run out of ammo. You can use an rpg for this instead if you want, however.

P90 does everything (kill trash and enough damage vs. big zeds) and has a huge mag.
If you can't afford vector don't bother with it unless you have a support to stock up on ammo.

Is Survivalist any good?

It's ok.

If it worked for CS:GO, it'll work for KF2.

>slinger start zed time reload
>zed time expires
>suddenly I'm on meth

anyone here got a tips on the appropriate weapon setup and skill setup for sharpshooter? I feel incredibly ineffective with it.

>three 20+ players make it to boss on sui
>three single digit level perks join game and demand dosh
Thanks for the help against boss guys. They really should lock down difficulties by level.

its not a laser made of bullets though

Did they join at once? If so, it was idiots using matchmaking.

At least use a different anderson picture dammit.

No. It's become a tradition at this point.

Two of them did. One mid wave.

Yeah, those two must've been using matchmaking.

Always kick idiots that use matchmaking.

you know supports t3 weapon is actually really good for sustained fire, it reloads faster than the pump and fires faster when you need it to. Its main drawback is its not the aa12 or boomstick, both of which you kind of need.

I wonder if you could go boomstick+combat shotgun if you had demos or something on team, as dbs is all you really need for scrakes. Kind of a shame its a good weapon that never gets used because theres just better options.

No, the commando needs an AK-47 or something to compete with the AK12. I really don't like buying that fucking weapon.

Noobs and noobs brought on by sales and word of mouth with the full release. I remember this happening very frequently in KF1. After 500 hours it's really easy to tell who's come in during a sale and who hasn't.

Depends on the build, it needs overhauling but you could pick worse.

You could pick firebug

That's all well and good, but when the other two 20+ players didn't vote yes, then kicking isn't an option. Level restriction when? Yes I'm mad.

now what

I'm guessing you're talking about the combat shotgun. It was shit-tier in KF1, but in KF2 it's actually viable IMO. Boomstick + Combat shotgun is usually what I run with if i'm short of dosh. It's also really good for trash clearing. Boomstick is only used for Scrakes or FPs for me, or the occasional Gorefast that gets a little too close.

Yeah i've seen that happen alot. 3 single and double digit players joined on wave 6 only to die within a minute of wave 7, hopefully as the game becomes older we gain many more KF1 veterans or KF2 vets in general.

>actually put some effort into making a skin for once with 4 different colors and a solid theme
>the ratings are way lower than my guns that are just a solid color with some small details in a different color

Exactly, don't even get me started on the fact that you need to fucking pay money to use the best skins either. At least this is still free:

forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/beta-mod-releases/111837-weapon-natural-colorful-camouflage-aa-12-skin-packs

But i'm still salty that I can't use different skins without paying more money for a game I already fucking paid for.

>commando needs an older version of the ak-12

dont forget they couldve given the sharpshooter the single shot .50 cal from kf1 but instead they gave it a SOOPER FYUCHURISTIK railgun with a shitty useless lock-on gimmick

Get zerk to 25 you fucking slut.

whats the point of using a skin if only you can see it?

Well I should have clarified, I adored the AK-47 in KF1. I loved having to choose between the Bullpup or the AK. It gave the commando a shitload of versatility since they were the same tier iirc. The AK-47 had both Single shot and full auto, the AK-12 doesn't which really irks me since it's the only command weapon that doesn't.

Yeah you're right there on the second point, but jesus christ the M99 was OP on release, I think it 2-shotted FPs on HoE. The railgun is shit tier though. Never cared for anything but the Xbow when I mained Sharpie. I never liked the M14 though, Xbow + Deagle got me through the majority of games.

I enjoy the aesthetics, some of the weapons looks incredibly boring without them (Like the MB500), or I might just want some variety. The game is dark enough that I don't really notice anyone's weapon skin anyways.

>scar assault rifle
50 damage
>1911 fuddy five pistol
50 damage

>your knee when .45

what's the strongest carry class in your opinion? Something that can solo-carry rounds when the rest of the team fucks up?

I feel like Gunslinger is up there.

Medic, Gunslinger, Berserker

Sanic parry zerk.

I use custom skins that I make for myself for my own enjoyment. It's a hell of a lot better than the Zedconomy. I pay $0 and I get unique skins made by me, for me.
I hardly care if John Pubbie & Co. can't see them.

Medic with AA12 is amazing if done properly, so is Berserker with Evis.

How are they supposed to fap to you?

They're not.

Thanks, doc.

Side effects include being out for days.

survivalist

RRRL

katana + flamethrower + rpg

find a flaw

>Survivalist with Flamethrower

LOL

not an argument

I want to have anal sex with a Clot!

bump

>end of wave
>1 clot left
>team of 6 running to trader
>suddenly one of them gets an idea...

REQUEST PRIME MINISTER

How active is this on PS4?

Applies for a Stalker was well.

REQUEST OLIVE GARDEN MAP

>FPS
>PS4

Buy me a good GPU, user

Sent :)

>No Man's Sky has more players than KF2

>goes to check if this is true.
>No Man's sky currently has 1,000 more players than KF2 does.

shit

>It's true

>2 Survivalists join the game
This is how I know we're going to lose the match

It's all over., isn't it?

It's OK. KF2 deserves to die.

When I play Medic, I find that I have to bail out Survivalists almost as much as I have to bail out Berserkers.

I think I saw a useful survivalist once.

Might have been a fever dream tho.

Damn.

You onccasionally get one that uses Survivalist properly as a combat medic or big guy kiler, but most of the Survivalists I've seen are retards that think they can be some sort of Zerk or an even worse Firebug that gets his ass kicked all the time because Survivalist makes for a shit Zerk and a shit Firebug.

i stopped getting the speed boost post zed-time a month or two ago

Owari da.