What's up blokes. I got twenty grand...

What's up blokes. I got twenty grand, whats the best shit coin that I put it in and guaranteed to be a millionaire within 2-5 yrs?

Monero

rupee

drugs

Waves

TrumpCoin

Tumblr dogs coins

coins are memes, all you should do is spot patterns for when someone does a clever pump and dump trick and profit off it if you can somehow idk

nothing. even if you keep getting 200% returns every year for 5 years you are at 640,000 grand. That is if you dont pay any taxes or take any capital out. The only way you can do it is though active business. If you just wanted to post this shit to hear about meme coins and penny stocks go ahead. If you want to ask legit business advice i can tell you a few ways you can make sure those 20,000 bring you 3,000-5,000 a month through commerce

Please do! Not OP but I always like to hear good advice!

>i can tell you a few ways you can make sure those 20,000 bring you 3,000-5,000 a month through commerce
I'm listening

go on sempai

let me get off the crapper cant type this shit out on a phone

>the crapper
>typing shit out

no pun intended
Okay so let me cover some things first. I am not going to speak about some magical way with 4 hours of work a week to grant you magical abilities. No coins or investment into somebody else.
The way i am talking about is very old and tested. It might work worse in some countries, but generally holds out anywhere.

You have to realize what is the essential part of business. Buy low sell high, and outsmart the competition, and the competition part is very important here, because people generally try to squeeze in somewhere already very saturated.

Now i am doing this in the wood industry, but it can be any other "boring and dirty" industry as well. Many businesses in my area work with wood and require well lets say boards and planks. Now the market for them is around 100 euro/m3 and many people are selling so reselling here is not an option. So i bought an old soviet machine that will work for next 50 years no problem for 5 grand. With it i can get logs and make them into planks myself. It is not a big profit, roughly 5-10 euros if you count warehousing and labor, but its enough. I put in 5k and am getting at least 100-200 per order. Competition when it comes to selling is practically nonexistent when you sell to really small companies because they cant hold a contract with big suppliers. So im selling ~50 m3 a month making around 500 euros a month which paid off my machine in 10 months. Now instead of taking this money i saved it until i got around 3000. Since i am selling wood, i found suppliers from another country to get me wood pellets used for fuel. It cost 2,000 and i sell it for 2,300-2,500. That is great profit, but it is not instant. I had to go around small houses in the rural area talk to them personally and build a base of small clients. They usually buy 3-5 tons but that means i only need around 7 people to make my money back. Part 2 coming

So at that point i was making around 1,000 a month with 5 k investment. I grew it to more trucks and now I am selling 10 of them a month along with more wood. All in all i am pulling in around 5000 a month during heating season and 2,000 when people stock in the summer. 5,000 doesnt seem like much, but remember that this essentially 100% profit every month on the initial investment. No hedge fund manger will get you that.
What i can tell you from this is that when you are looking to sell something dont think next thingamagick on kickstarter or snapchat or flipping shit from china.
Think what people do around in rural areas, they all have money more or less. A truck is at least 20,000 and a tractor can be even more expensive so they can buy stuff from you.
Old people have money to spend and they are not exposed to the wonders of marketing that we have today, many still dont know how to use an email or a smartphone, but are much more willing to do business because there is much less shilling around. Sure you will have to work and manage a business yourself but it is a much more safe way to earn profit.

pretty good, thanks for sharing

if any of you guys are in europe i am willing to work with somebody to make my business bigger

Great stuff mate. Interesting read, keep it up.
Hire some folk, outsource some of that shit and you could be making $$$.

i am looking for proper people to outsource some of it, but i dont want to let it crumble because my ego grows too big to oversee it properly

do you happen to be in germany? might be interested

>200% returns every year for 5 years

I too am a wizard

No, but i do supply some stuff to Germany as well.

Can you read mighty wizard?