>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll Results
pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

Last week's brawl

Repost.
Help me out with my Jade Druid.
3 cards to cut, what should they be?

Also thinking of dropping 2x Nourish for 2x Coldlight for a mill jade deck, thoughts?

First for pirate warrior will die out and /hsg/ and reddit are full of kneejerk shieldbarrers

No aya?

>Jade Druid.
Don't. It's much too slow.

Blizzard isnt that good at copying cards yet. I guess they would be too strong in control and midrange vs aggro decks and you know how much blizzard loves aggro ;^}
PoG is banned since forever and upstart goblin got limited to 1 like 1-2 banlists ago

>All this aggro shit like warrior and patches decks in general
Blizzard should revert Leeroy and Afghanistan nerfs

>tfw not sure whether to save up for the last wing of BRM I never bought or just get 7 more msg packs

Either Behemoth or Spirit, your focus should be on Jade Idol.

Also cut Raven Idol.

Is 30(35) legendaries good yet?

Upstart only got limited because of the deep draw monarch deck that was 37 spells and 3 of the trap that does damage per spell in your grave.

Basically hearthstone already copied yugioh in making and limiting upstart by nerfing yogg.

Tell me about this guy

Is he worth his cost?

And has ANYONE ever actually seen a Druid choose the attack over the health? Surely the most pointless option of all the chooses

Nth for:
>I'M IN CHARGE NOW!

He was a must pick when taunt druid was a thing but pretty much powercreeped to hell oblivion afterwards.

Yes
Only when it likes give you lethal next turn and you are against something that can kill you through taunt

F2P, got Kazakus but no Aya for me.
I also can't help but feel that she isn't that necessary, like said, the most you get is from Idol.
Don't get me wrong, she is a super play on turn 6, but you can do without her.

I like trying stuff out, if its not fun i'll drop it

I think i'll drop 1 Living roots and maybe the Azure Drakes, they dont do that much in the deck anyway.
Its just that I don't have Aya so I need the Golem generation, and a taunt is a must in the meta right now, but I'll keep you in mind and maybe drop 1 of the Jade minions.

Thoughts on the Coldlight instead of Nourish?

>holding on to massive dopple + brann combo in case opponent has equality combo
>never put my opponent in a position where he needs to use it
>still holding onto all this insane value
i hate this

Is this a good jade deck? If so what non-legendaries could I put in there? I do have all the adventure legendaries though.

Jade lists are using him now that they have 5 different ways of ramping.

I've chosen the +5 attack before whenever I have fandral on the board :^)

>warrior mulligans whole hand
>has fiery war axe on turn 2 anyway

Must be a mulligan wizard!

Speaking of this guy is bog creeper a decent substitute for it? Dispite opening 200+ classic packs ive never drawn an ancient of war

You can use him in the current meta with Fendral to make a 10/10 taunt.

The reason people didn't choose attack over the health back in the day was the legendary BIG GAME HUNTER but since BGH was severely overnerfed, it may be safe to Uproot.

It's funny, BGH could be reverted to 3 mana and still wouldn't be relevant in today's metagame.

He's slightly above par if you choose health and taunt but slightly below if you choose attack.

There were times where I did choose attack, namely when I had lethal the next turn as insurance and when I had a board with taunt so he'd apply pressure for hard removal.

But I've come to believe that even in cases like that a 5/10 taunt is still the better choice.

I think I saw someone at blizzcon use the +5 attack mode. He was up against some control deck and had used his other win conditions already.

also, health is just way better in the late game most of the times. But having the choice is still nice, since having a 10 attack minion if your opponent runs out of cards can put on a lot of pressure.

Get another Feral since this meta is all about the face damage.
I'd add Naturalize since with Jade you don't care how much the opponent Draws, you just want to get to the point where you drop 3 7+ minions on a turn and can keep doing it non stop.

Also another Auctioneer might be better than Azure Drakes.

>dragon priest
why do people play this shit? this is warrior 2.0

Deck I'll be running as soon as I craft aya

>had doubts about MSG the whole time leading up to it
>it turns out to have actually created a lot of cool new decks
>but also the most brainless cancer aggroshit deck in the games history (which is saying something) rendering all those cool decks irrelevant

I really think this works perfectly well without Aya.
If I were you I'd give it a try without her and only then craft her if its a must.

You really want the Nourish because they curve so well with Jade Blossom on 3 and it's a spell count for Arcane Giant which doesn't refill an aggro player's hand. Coldlight might be good if you want to turn it into a curator meme with drake and some beast.

Drake's less for doing things and more to keep focus away from your face while you deep draw into the nuts auctioneer idols play.

Aya is completely COMPLETELY unnecessary in Druid.

Replace Azure Drakes with Gadgetzan Auctioneers.

aya is the strongest card in the archetype

It's okay though, midrange shaman has a favorable matchup against pirate warrior :^)

>jade druid
>jade druid
>jade druid
>jade rogue
>jade druid
>kazakus mage
>jade shaman
>jade rogue
>pirate warrior
>jade druid
how very exciting.

you forgot curve dragon priest

Getting mixed signals

this

Pirates were a mistake.

Where the fuck are you finding these jade rogues? All I'm getting is priestfucks and warriors

Bog Creeper is better against silence since it doesn't lose stats, but nobody runs silence now except like renolock.
But it's still a bigass taunt for 7, so it'll do if you don't have Ancient of War.

Not for Druid.

She's necessary for Rogue and Shaman, but Druid can do without her easily.

so 2 auctioneers and 2 azure drakes? Or maybe 1 drake, 2 auctioneers and maybe brann?

Wish I had fandral but not enough dust to craft him, if I was going to craft a lego it would probably be one of the good standard ones I'm missing though. I'm just hoping I can get buy without them

Any advice/helpful feedback for my buff paladin?

missing out on marshalls and don, and not running murlocs because I don't have Explorer.

PLEASE

I think I'm having fun lads

>opponent trying to play aggro pirate warrior
>no patches

Your deck honestly looks fine. Maybe swap the owl and truesilver for rallying blade.

you dont need patches

What the heck I don't even know what that picture is this is what I posted

>watching reynad
>mfw he always cursors over concede during his opponents turn
He really hates this game doesn't he?

>you have already earned 100 gold today

...fuck

>is this good?

Why don't you fucking play it and find out? No amount of opinions will get you the actual answer you need.

This is a cardgame where the outcome is literally decided on turn 2 half the time.

>playing a meme buffadin deck
>first time playing this season
>get put up against a retard netdeck jade druid
>recover from 1 health off lethal
>put myself out of lethal range for the next turn
>he plays moonglade portal into fucking COLDARRA DRAKE
>innervate
>innervate
>5 hero powers later, exact lethal

stories to tell my motherfucking friends

YOGG literally cost me the fucking game, holy fucking shit. I hate this card.

He once played against a shaman bot on stream, which he noticed fairly early. He was still trashtalking him the entire game, lol.

Why the french fuck are all of the interesting paladin cards always either epics or legendaries when every other class gets all their good cards as commons?

>rank fucking 20 EU
>zoo
>jade druid
>tempo mage
>pirate warrior

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE THIS REGION

It's well known that if you let your opponent actually kill you instead of conceding, your penis shrinks by a half inch.

>everyone you lose against is a netdecker
Building decks in this game isn't hard especially with forced archtypes like jade or cartoon

>netdecks in hearthstone
tell me more

arena balance

How many accounts do you need to get the 80g quest at least every day?

Does Renolock stand a chance vs Jade and Pirate cancer?

Cut the dumb ass Naturalizes and maybe 1 Auctioner

buffadin makes divine shield minions fucking disgusting

I need some fat taunt unbeatable deck that crushes zoo, tempo and aggro

Such a thing exist?

>tfw I netdeck only the most powerful decks
>Just farm easy gold from noobs around rank 19
Stay mad falam

>wild format
>standard + shredders and boom
Explain this.

I found them all trying to get above rank 18.

>"arena balance"
>firelands portal is a common
>all of warlock and priest's new good minions are commons and rares
>shaman gets nerfed in arena despite being low tier by mucking up their pool with situational jade shit
>something like murloc inquisitor wouldn't even be goddamn good in arena, paladin has 4 total above average epics and 8 fucking average to terrible epics
I'm so mad about this

Meanstreet Marshal is meh in arena, so is Small-Time Recruits because those cards only work with the buff shit and decks built around it.

His best new card is rare, also Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter are really good and they're both commons.

Like 70+ if you want "at least every day". It's really uncommon. I have 8 alt accounts and barely get it once a week.

>paladin uses reno
>oh that's fine
>pandas it back into their hand
fuck

fuck off you stupid druid nigger

everyone who plays this retard pirate warrior, jade druid, dragon priest, whatever is a fucking netdecker

White Eyes Shaman with the usual slew of AoE and 0 mana 5/5 taunts.

The tempo matchup is iffy but you can usually curvestone through them.

play Shadowverse

Control shaman
It loses to control though, and just imagine what dragon nigger can steal when he plays his balanced 5-drop. But if you're seeing more pirate warriors than dragon priests or renolocks, it's solid.

How much of a scrub can you be?

You know, I was going to say "fuck you", but after the twentieth time you really convinced me.

Surprised Outfitter is only 62 on heartharena score.

I figured most decks would be full of minions and that would only boost them and make it harder to kill any of them.

I've got 1600 dust, thinking about crafting Fandral. Even after the meta settles if Druid isn't top tier, surely some kind of deck with Fandral will be decent, right?

oh shit, how did i forget Rallying.

Also, I'm feeling that one Owl is good for now, but thanks for reminding me of Rallying.

t. tempostorm sub

Wew, did they reduce the proc chance? I saw someone saying he got 3k from it.

They added a ton of new quests not too long ago.

How much money has everyone spent so far on hearthstone?

please respond

>Play a goons pally on my main account, no burnbristle
>Open him on my F2P account with zero cards
Fuck this game.

Dont worry user I play midrange shaman instead ;^}

>tfw still have 5 naxx legendarily left undusted because I'm still hoping blizzard will introduce a rotating standard

Other anons last thread have reported numbers of 350+ and 100+ since September.

repetition is one of the basic marketing tactics. Even wonder why they show same ads with same slogans on tv or posters

play Cunnyverse

if anything that is better than this new cancer, at least that tells me you've probably played this game longer than a couple days

honestly, $100

In the end, I only have two viable decks.

Not spending anymore.

like £100, I feel like it was a mistake you don't really get to play the game unless you have every card and that's just too much of an investment for one game in my opinion

bruh can you at least post the fixed image without broken thighs

But that's Granblue.

list?

I bought the pre-order for 2 expansions and all the adventures so that much