Europoor here...

Europoor here, I want to buy my first car soon but I can't decide between a Honda Jazz (first or second generation) and an Audi A2. I would use it around 10k kilometers or less per year, mostly in city with a few longer trips. Help me decide Veeky Forums.

Get a Twingo

Nope.

how about a Twingo?

as much as i love the audi a2 you should probably get the honda because of maintenance

my mom owns an a2 and its pretty reliable. has some really unique quirks and a lot of space inside.

audi tt with a few simple mods ?

the FUCK is this

>I can't decide between a Honda Jazz (first or second generation) and an Audi A2.
I've never read a more bizzare sentence.
Why not get a 6th gen Toyota Celica GT or something similar? It might make you want to kill yourself less.

>yurop
>allowing fun

I'd go for the jazz with cvt for city driving. Not as quirky and weird as the a2 and just generally great. Just watch out for leaks in the roof around the rubber seams and cracks around the hatch hinge welds. It's quite common for jazz (fit in the usa) to have leaks. My mom is driving around with a spare tire well full of water.

What do you mean? It's not like the Celica is a huge V8. It's a 2 liter 4cyl that is just a bit quicker than the shitboxes the OP has in mind.

A2 is the one of the worst buckets of crap ever. Get a Twingo.

you cant open the hood on an a2 normally, you have to take it off completely. so oil and wiper water is there in the front for easy access. pretty cool imo.

> 10k or less, city

Petrol then, do not touch diesel, do yourself a favor.

Between the two shitboxes you present I'll choose a prius. Equally roomy, at least it's petrol+electric and has cvt. Would be better in the citiy than your two options.

While both cars are great, the used ones are in horrible condition thanks to the wannabe street racers and home 'tuners' and the rare good ones are expensive.

Obviously petrol. I find the Prius ugly so no.

We've had a 2001 Audi a2 in the family for 15 years and it runs nicely. Only thing is, rarely all the dashboard indicators blink bc some vermin bit a cable housing years ago. But thats fixed with turning it off and in again.
Apart From that little to no issues, maybe its build quality, maybe its the nannying style of driving by my mom.

Also its definately both a head turner and one of the few cars thats projected to rise in value over time (assuming good maintenance)

Jazz/Fit ages like shit A2 is expensive to repair because of the aloominum

I'm sure you can find a Honda Prelude, Mazda MX-6, Peugeot 406 coupe, Volvo C70 or a Toyota Celica in decent condition.
Unless you live in Venezuela or something.

Audi A2 is literally the worst fucking engine bay to work on in the whole history of cars.
It's so awfully designed and cramped that just thinking about it wakes up my hemorrhoids. Fuck Audi forever for having shitted out this failed abortion and having to work on it.

If you're thinking about buying it, please, kill yourself, in all the names of the mechanics out there. FUCK YOU!

>2 door coupé
>city
are you dense?

I might be, because I don't understand what you're getting at.

>i have never worked on a french car.txt
These are all quite long, annoying for city driving because of crap parking spots
A city car must be less than 4m long
Buy a fiat 500 or a C1/107/Aygo(literally same car with diff branding)

What? The only people who buy tiny cars because of their poor parking skills are blonde women.
t. drive an E39 in a city

It's not about parking skills, I park my station wagon anywhere; in my country (france) many parking spots are simply not big enough for an average sedan(4.5m or more)

I find that hard to believe. 4.5m is like a mid sized sedan.

That's what average means, user.

French cities are just shit, Notice how the BMW's ass does not fit

Kill yourself for even considering Audi A2. Also, fuck off back to /b/

Damn. I'd still drive my E39 if I lived there just to be an asshole, but that's just me.

Buy a 2006 Corolla 1.4 d4d.

How about a Civic of the same age?

> prius is ugly.
yes it is
> audi a2 and honda jazz are aesthetically pleasant to me.
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

The arms of the tiny robots that live their entire lives on the treadmills under the hood, powering your A2 forward with their tiny legs
"Please Sir, may I have some more?"