/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #272

"Myroid Highlight: Moeoi" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but on the first day of Christmas, my master gave to me...

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d (embed)

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3 (embed)

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

polljunkie.com/poll/rqwwgb/stay-at-home-stunners-the-6th-mkg-fashion-contest-voting-period
imgur.com/a/pmSv9
imgur.com/a/I6BqP
imgur.com/a/WjqBh
twitter.com/moecanch/status/805688653984894976
discord.gg/qsBAz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmph.

===Stay-at-home Stunners!==
Theme: Housespouses
the 6th /mkg/ fashion contest

===Voting Period - until 1:00 P.M., 12/07/16, Eastern Time===

Remember to vote, everyone! Here is the link to vote:

polljunkie.com/poll/rqwwgb/stay-at-home-stunners-the-6th-mkg-fashion-contest-voting-period

And here are the entrants again:

MCC: imgur.com/a/pmSv9
AB: imgur.com/a/I6BqP
DG: imgur.com/a/WjqBh

Here are the final prizes again:

Moe Can Change-
1st place: 600 CAN
2nd place: 300 CAN
3rd place: 150 CAN
4th and 5th place: 60 CAN
Entrants: 40 CAN
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN
CAN will be delivered at the next bonus CAN campaign.

Animal Boyfriend-
A good amount of JIN (thanks!)

Dream Girlfriend-
1st place: 120 CAN in MCC and 3 N items
2nd place: 60 CAN in MCC and 2 N items
3rd place: 40 CAN in MCC and 1 N item
Entrants: 20 CAN in MCC or 1 N item
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN in MCC or 1 N item (limited selection)
All N items can be exchanged for another 20 CAN in MCC.

Moeoi is so rapeable

aww she looks really cute

>(embed)
Whoops. This is what happens when you don't make a thread for a while.

WAKE UP, BITCHES

Would molest/10

That's Molly.

Why not both?

Eriko is more rapeable imo.

DG Group Theme: Animals, Especially Cats

I know Seri's doesn't make much sense, but it makes sense to me. It's her in a battleground with her druid friend as the bear.

Cathexis is better.

>slavslut

Up

Why is this place so dead?

What are the jobs today?

You are so hateable.

Why are you people such degenerates? Why is it always "I want to rape this, I want to cuck that"? Can't cute things just be cute without you being disgusting?

There's nothing to talk about about.

no

Yes they can, but that doesn't mean I don't want to rape them.

Wouldn't you rape Molly, Moeoi and/or Cathexis?

well then, come play WoW with me if I'm so great. if you don't have money, we can play on a private server for free.

I would rather consensually and passionately make love to Cathy

>I want to cuck that
There's no cucking being performed here.

No thanks, I played enough of that garbage game ten years ago.

You should ask instead, I drop games pretty fast.

then what do you suggest instead

Not that guy, but the only grindy games that do it for me are card games and action games, ie monster hunter, world of tanks and other shooters over MMORPGs

I finally got everything that I've ever wanted from the Dream Box!!
A little disappointed that the creepy background isn't there, because that's one of the main reasons why I played it, but oh well.

// I'm just happy that I won't have to waste any more shells

It's not like you really need those shells

The Limited Shop and Synthesis still require quite an amount if you want to get a lot of things, so I try to save up least 60k shells for each new theme that comes out (so I don't run out of Shells when I finally get a chance to spend them on something good)

I know what you mean. The only thing in there I wanted was the baseball BG and it turns out that's just in the preview image and not in the actual boxes. After looking it up, I do want the Winter Stroll item, but that's it. My odds are so crappy.

At least it's not like DB where I have so many stars and no idea what to use them for. I was up over 400,000 for a while but blew a bunch on lucky bags. Nothing else I want in the lucky bags though, so now I'm stumped.

Is that Mokona

Who doesn't want to rape myroids or masters just to enjoy their tears and/or cucking their master or irl partner?

>or irl partner?

I play Heroes of the Storm, that's more actiony than an mmorpg. But I haven't tried the games you've listed.

Fuck, I play some HotS too but probably live too far away to play it with you

Still Horde? Your Dragonmaw characters seemed ded.

If you have enough shells to waste I'd say go for it!
I have 3 Winter Stroll Beige outfits, so It's not exactly hard to get it (thankfully it's my favourite version+ it's a turtleneck). I'd gladly gift it to you, but unfortunately it's not an N item
Also I just realised that I still haven't finished tailoring my Very Private Tutor outfit which left me with only 968 shells.. yikes

And about the DB issue- I know! I have 100k stars at the moment, and while I'm slowly spending them on the second and fourth lucky bags trying to get the ponchos and fireman's happi coats (and getting the moustaches, monocles and cigarettes instead), I can't remember a time where I didn't have enough stars. The new star gacha R items were good, so I spent a while trying to get all 3 of them.

But what this game really needs is more closet space and a better way to change their faces.

I used to play LoL which is similar enough, but after my grievances with patch after patch back in season 2 I quit.

Honestly HotS is way better than LoL or Dota or any other moba. It's much more focused on gameplay than memorising builds and item orders, and they've taken steps to mitigate snowballing instead of encouraging it.

>rubberbanding mechanics

>implying that's a bad thing

you mean time zone wise or what? I have about 4 hrs left before i have to get ready for bed. i can't promise you any displays of skill though. Cathexis#1559

I've been playing Wrath on private servers, but I could renew live if you like.

I haven't played much LoL, so I can only compare it to DotA2. It's a lot more fast-paced and forces team-fights by having objectives appear on the battlefield.

I mean physical distance and ping.

Straya bro, even a relatively close country like Japan is far enough away that you can't game well on servers there.

well, it's like a big island. can't you just paddle it closer?

I knew it was you fuckers who lagged the servers.

btw, Cath posters should name themselves to make this a fair exchange

I'll try my best bby~

Baconheart#11613 if you wanna add me anyway

Is this like a Vent/Mumble/Teamspeak for these threads?

It's a circle jerk inside a circle jerk. Very meta.

I don't have that many bells left, sadly.

I really wish that we had the ability to gift higher rarity items. There is so much I have that I don't want but can't give away. I spun multiple MRs recently but I find them very ugly. It feels like such a waste to trash them, but I can't imagine ever using them.

Good luck on the tailoring, I can't bring myself to pour in the resources.

Man, I really want to spin the star gacha but I don't have the closet space. Unlike coin gacha, you can't even spin it and have all the junk set to your giftbox for it to slowly rot away. You have to have 10 slots open for a ten spin.

I agree. I don't want to have to keep repurchasing faces and repaying coins to change the eye colours. It's crap. Plus, I'm so out of closet space it's depressing. I'm 42 pages deep into my gift box and my closet is full. I don't know what to do.

No, it's the baron of explodo-kills

Use your dupe MRs for synthesis.

Use anything for synthesis. I used to use only RR+ but now I even put in Ns and instead hoard a lot of MRs in case there's a synth shop where I'm dying for everything, or may use them to turn in my teacher outfit to a MR via tailoring someday. Make sure to receive minimum of a few extra closet spaces per Tsundere work day. Sometimes I'll get lucky and get a couple copies of the +5 spaces without spamming time reducers.

2lewd

Not as lewd as Pio's star witch green or christmas outfits.

What goods did you get?

post lazyroids

>tfw you kinda want to change the eyes on one of your myroids but you're too attached to the psuedo-default aesthetic

Pink DS

I bet an officer was already sitting on it.

WAKE UP, YOU SHITTERS

JP notification, but
>twitter.com/moecanch/status/805688653984894976
Saves me the trouble of making an image. Some Etotama colab details. Starts on the 12th.

It's 5 am nigga.

wut wug wud u fug

Mayu and Minami.

None.
Idols aren't for fugging.

hm, one on ths right looks like me

Damn, if you'd looked like the one on the left I'd have hit on you. I hope you're ashamed of yourself now.

That one looks like she just learned how to write her own name.

Whose right, yours or the characters

mine. characters don't have any rights.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Cute!
Is this from MCC? Because while the art kind of reminds me of MCC it also looks different

It's from Fug :DDD (FD), a game about bad decisions and squandered potential.

!!
I remember playing this a while ago! thanks for reminding me about it
The hardest part about these games is creating your first character imo
Also the description sounds like something that would suit me ha

Does Chie like anal?

Unfortunately, it's the game itself that's bad decisions and squandered potential.

No, only paizuri.

She likes giving slobbery blowjobs to meaty cocks, it reminds her of eating.

Theme: Housespouses
the 6th /mkg/ fashion contest

Don't be late voting, now! Here is the link to vote:

And here are the entrants again:

MCC: imgur.com/a/pmSv9
AB: imgur.com/a/I6BqP
DG: imgur.com/a/WjqBh

Are you already in the discord? I think only you and Colors are left.

I wish my mom would let me join the discord so I can be one of the cool kids

Your sugar daddy grants you his permission sweetie ;^)

right for days

i still need to watch the movies damnit

MCC jobs today are

Diligent
Crybaby
Dominant
Masculine
Sexy

uhh nope, I'm not there! I do have a discord account, but I've never used it (jsyk)
If you want, you can post the link and I will join/try it out and see if I fit in there?

you've got 30 minutes
discord.gg/qsBAz

done! also that sounds kind of like a threat haha

i'm not very good at sounding nice

I hope they skip wonderland bullshit and go straight to the Christmas event.

Me too, that way I can hoard more drinks and tickets on top of the lots of people that'll go all out for Christmas outfits, which I was planning on doing until AMB decided wonderland needed yet another theme.

I wish they make the new year's event shorter for us, they rarely make re-usable items in those.