Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/cid=EP0102-CUSA04543_00-UMVC3FULLGAME000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>F+HP +6 on hit
>cr+HP reduced startup [unconfirmed]
yaaasssssss

toppest ninja cow maids

The game is coming out in Late 2017. They still have a lot of work to do.

It's in very early stages

games that require you to spend lots of time in training mode to be decent are shit

1 year development left is not 'very early stages', what the fuck

also the game looks perfectly fine to me

It doesn't look bad from a technical point of view but the style is so generic and uninteresting, at least for me

Still sounds like it's more like SFxT with air dashes then.

>tfw when I was complete poorfag last time I was in /fgg/
>tfw there aren't any games worth getting now that I can
B-b-ack to third strike I go.

A L E X
L
E
X

who got nerf??

>iroha
behave yourself!

sports that require you to train and practice are shit. SHIT!!!!

ok but umm where are the rashid buffs?

It looks fine and very clean (even cleaner than SFV), but it also looks generic and bland.

UMvC3 cel-shaded filter was perfect and added so much to the game's appeal.

right behind the birdie buffs

>still no Cummy blasterz steam page
I'm starting to panic. Is it coming?

Recycling is good for the environment

>Still sounds like it's more like SFxT with air dashes then.
I mean yeah sure, SFxT with air dashes, a completely different combo system, magic series, launchers, aerial raves, etc. etc. etc.

Or TvC with no assists and ground tagging.

Rashid will be removed January 20, 2017.
Please understand!

Dropping the game if they don't give him damage.

I'll just leave this here

Rashid posters are the worst. Prove me wrong.

>sports

its a game lmao

no fundamentals 09er detected

SFxT had magic series and launchers

git gud at training

Look on the bright side - recycling the animations means they can't use worse ones for preexisting characters.

Marvel looks fucking great. It gets better everytime I watch the trailer.

too bad its already confirmed that we get 5 characters that are new to the SF universe, so no blanka or viper.
no need for you to leave that shit here

Everyone start tweeting combofiend and tell him we want Q-Bee in Marvel

Fuck that slut Morrigan

You don't remember how much SFV changed from dec 2014 to e3 2015? I also think the graphics look good but they are most definitely not finalized

So who's getting revealed today?

If you think training mode is boring it's because you are not utilizing it correctly.

cumming soon!!

After the commercial flop that was SF5 it shouldn't come as a surprise they're gonna try to save money as much as they can on the production. I'm still expecting a lot of changes until the release.

i want buff

morrigan will always be the staple darkstalkers character in mvc games

I'm really fucking sad that they dropped MvC3's amazing art style.

Remember when beta SFV had real backgrounds and portraits but then their put shitty filters over it
Don't worry it'll get better!

SSJB Rashid

Do you experience time shifts in your day-to-day life? Are you seeing future builds or something?

If MvC3's lifespan is anything to go by, they'll make it crazy during expos, and then tone it down a lot when it's released.

Reminder to not trust Ono's ruses

Pic related

That changes now

Will this run SFV?

I'm not too torn up about it, but if amaterasu or Joe come back it's going to be weird seeing them without shading

It factually did not have a magic series, it had a boost chain, which worked completely differently and locked you into it unless you spent a bar to EX cancel out of it. Also, the launcher was not jump cancelable and did not lead to aerial raves, it was a launcher in the same way that Balrog's headbutt in SF4 is a launcher in that it pops up and given certain resources you can juggle off of it.

Based on what we've seen in the game so far, none of the mechanics work anything like SFxT in any capacity where as the returning mechanics from TvC appear to be completely intact.

>73c CPU idle

how do I even get started with MVC3 combos

L L M H S seems to work on everyone but how do I keep people in the air and shit

Did some trials, Ghost Rider is cool

Doesn't every game require lots of time in training mode? Why would you want a game that doesn't need a lot of training to become good?

Well, Q-Bee wears more "clothing", so they'd probably pick her over Morrigan or Felicia. I want a non-shitty Anakaris, though.

Is it really such a good idea to have only a year left to release a game "in the very early stages"? I doubt people would mind a delayed release, especially after everyone trashed SFV's release.

Maybe it's a silly complaint but the drop of cell-shading for a slightly more realistic makes everything look washed out and a lot less more visually refreshing than MvC3 looked. X in particular looks extremely ugly on top of his face literally having no animation whatsoever even during his super, which felt extremely silly.
Also those infinity gems background look stupid as fuck but that's just me

I just experience having good taste and no nostalgia goggles for shit games like MvC3.

>ruse
He's straight up lying.
I still don't understand why would a human being do something stupid like that

That's wrong, known issue with this CPU is it doesn't read temps properly

When's marvel 3 EU

Everything in MvC3 looked like it had impact. The whole thing screamed comic aesthetics.
Infinite just looks like SFV.

you might be able to squeak by with everything low and even then you might need to adjust some things not directly available in the game

already out

Alright, thanks.

How the fuck are you supposed to do Johnny's Mist Finer dash Treasure Hunt? This shit's too hard

yeah spending over half my team learning execution is really fun rather than just playing the game

fucking sf4 babies LEAVE

I don't see why you're wasting your posts, /fgg/ would rather base their theories on the hot dumpster fire that is early SFxT than TvC, a game the majority of posters hate, and MSH, a game most of them haven't even played.

he was so disappointed with all the previous leaks he decided to spread false information to prevent them, that's my guess.

can't compete huh?
guess you dont got the gene

I can't find it, link?

Aus store might be fucked.

You don't need to spend a lot of time in training mode in SF4 either to be decent. You're just bad.

You've seen the game in motion exactly once so far.

MvC3 wasn't perfect either when it came to visuals. The comic aesthetic was nice but the models weren't always on point and every character had the same hitstun animations

>tfw ASW will announced GG vs. BB and show Bridget off
>tfw it blows MvC: JUST SFxT my shit up edition out of the water

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/cid=EP0102-CUSA04543_00-UMVC3FULLGAME000

OK, now I'm actually confused. Half of what's been shown so far is just glossier bits and pieces of MvC3 (hell, more than half, Cpt. Marvel and X crib a little bit from Zero and a few floating characters). How is that great, but the last game shit that only got by because of shit taste and nostalgia goggles?

you're fucking trash at sf4 why are you saying that

Or maybe SFxT is the only game I played among those...

>Being such a 16er you think 2v2 =SFXT

Would rather have Anji

Anakaris would be cool as fuck

When are we getting a neutral-focused game that isn't bad

SHOOWA

SF4 FT10 right this instant. You can't dodge after saying that.

Calm down, Brick, I'm talking about posters in general, you're fine.

early 2017™

Then why are you even discussing anything? Shut the fuck up.

The graphics look great, the impact and animations are good. Nothing can be said about the gameplay yet.

Guile is such a retarded gorilla, my friend who's shit at fighting games can do well with him just mashing sonic boom and flashkick since it's piss easy to deal with charge in sfv.

Really, what game?

this has been the case since sf2

Why am I not allowed to discuss anything?

It's kind of like someone starts screaming NIGGERS LOL NIGGERS UR A NIGGER U NIGGER over mic then says "lol trolled" as if just being obnoxious is the same thing

Are F-Word and Logan finally taking over UltraDavid and Chen as the voices of street fighter?

>FT10
That's not a test of skill, a anyone who isn't retarded can adapt when playing so many games.

For a true test of skill play a FT2

Guile has always been babbies first Charge

Guile is the Ryu of Charge

PLEASE why do you have to be Sako to hit confirm

mfw anonyderp talk shit but dodges when challenged once again

Do you really not get that nobody likes you?

If there was a button to kill all the tripfags except you and a button to kill you, I'd press yours.

>gooby gear

Killing is wrong

>FT2
That's not a test of skill, a anyone who isn't retarded can upset when playing so few games.

For a true test of skill play a FT10

Don't ask me how I know.

In the timeline where Capcom didn't shit the bed financially in 2010, we would have gotten a neo-'80s-style sequel to Street Fighter 2010 released on network services for each console, with a 1-on-1 fighting mode for multi, and it would have crazy-strong neutral. It would have lasted as a side-game for about a year.

Not if it's you, your mother would probably send me a personalized gift card thanking me for doing what she didn't have the courage to.

>upset
Meaningless term.

Learning and adapting are one of the core attributes of humans. What the fuck is an "upset"? lmao

>What the fuck is an "upset"? lmao
you lmao