How fast would a car need to be to be able to outrun the cops

How fast would a car need to be to be able to outrun the cops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X-Vcx3zRE-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8
tvedestrandsposten.no/politi/trafikkulykker/tvedestrand/se-politibilen-ta-u-sving-pa-e18-rett-etter-smeller-det/s/5-52-59869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faster than the speed of sound

You can't.

Faster than radio waves which is a little less than 300,000 km per second or close to the speed of light.

Good luck OP.

Around 300 kph.

>bugatti

thanks for the laff m8

Is that the absolute madman who was doing 200mph runs on bong freeways.

You need to break the speed of light so that the cameras can't see your plate.

stop posting this meme
"all" you need to do is get out of sight very quickly, and stay out of sight.

not always easy to do on normal roads, but on backroads it's definitely possible.

Anything with more than 350hp

this was and has always been my thinking with every vehicle i buy

ive outrun in pretty slow cars on twisty roads

there is somthing you can do to avoid dat radio but im not telling you guys

Keep the hood safe H

Probably not that fast. You just have to be able to hide. A v6 camry would probably be ideal since it can actually kind of go fast and doesn't draw any attention.

Personally I think they should be lighter than they are fast. You don't outrun cops in a straight line, you do it by taking lots of corners, since their cars are all heavy as fuck because of all the police equipment as well as modifications.

keep the hood safe, H.

Quickest police car in my country is a bmw 335d which does 275km/h, the quickest bike they have is a Kawasaki GTR 1400 which has about the same top speed.
So at least that.
Speed doesn't matter that much though, you can outrun them on a 50cc bike if you know what you're doing.

i get this joke

Yeah, no
youtu.be/X-Vcx3zRE-0

wasnt really making a joke

Well in that case you're retarded because they have a camera pointing right at your license plate. That's why they don't hit the disco lights as soon as they start following you.

op didn't specify they were already following you

or that the car has a plate

It doesn't matter, they'll tail you for a distance to make sure your plate is on camera. Invariably people slow down if a cop is tailing them because they think it'll help them off the hook.

If you want to run, splash mud up onto the plate so that it looks natural and isn't legible.

> cop passes you going the other direction on a back road
> starts turning around to chase you
> book it and take a turn off the road without him seeing you

done.

it would actually need to be very small, bland, and easy hide

if you can't hide it they'll spot it
if it's unique they'll see you later

do you want to make a hobby out of evading the police?

buy a crotch rocket, two sets of fairings, and a kit for a flip-up license plate. only use one set of (distinct) fairings for hooning.

Your whole argument is based on the incorrect idea that a cop would bother to turn around and chase somebody over something that isn't already proven.
if they turn around to chase you then they haven't paced you because they were going the other way, they haven't radar'd you because they're driving. At the point at which they are crossing you, they have no reason to pull you over.

It just has to be a honda civic and they'll never catch you

this has actually happened to me once, and probably to other people on Veeky Forums.

it's only ever gonna happen when you're obviously speeding though

you'd probably want different sets of gear too, especially helmets

If your gear is devoid of flashy patterns and logos, you only need a different helmet.

>this has actually happened to me once, and probably to other people on Veeky Forums.
You could have had that thrown out in court without a lawyer even there wtf are you doing.
They can only take a guess that you're speeding because they haven't officially clocked you unless you kept speeding after they turned around or something.

this dude knows what's up

you need a bike, and to be good at riding it, so you can get into dangerous situations the cops won't risk

you also need a way to disguise yourself and a new license plate that can't be traced to you every time you decide to run from cops. also, if you ever get a helicopter on you you're totally fucked

it's probably a better idea to just let them give you that speeding ticket and not have to spend the rest of your days worried the party van's gonna break down your door

well, when it happened to me he obviously turned around to try to tail me, but never turned on the lights because he never got to clock me i guess.

i was lucky desu because my car isn't that fast

true

I may be spoiled, cops in my town are only after stop sign runners, if they setup a speed trap they put themselves in the most obvious location and make themselves extremely visible except for that one day every couple of months where they roll out in force and give a ticket for whatever they can.

Fun fact: Road markings can be used to calculate your speed.

I've seen people get pulled over for speeding on I-10 east before. the cop was going the other way getting people

Not that fast, but getting away with it would mean hiding somewhere after they've lost line of sight.

yea gotta wait it out until that cooldown bar fills up

Semi tractor trailer

All you need is this car and a trucker friend

tell me

This is how the aeroplanes in Onterrible measure your speed.

a motorcycle

check out this guy, got away from a helicopter on his bike

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8

my drug running dumbshit friend from high school outran the local cops in one of these shit heaps. it was putting down 400awhp 3 years ago it's probably crushed now.

>take one 90degree turn
>look back
>no more cops

>be in Victoria
> get a car that can go faster than 180km/h
>enjoy your freedom
cops always call off pursuits in Victoria now

I was clocked going 10 over by a cop going the opposite way as me, before he got to me, on a road with a grass margin.

Nice try.

>starts turning around
>gets rekt
>tvedestrandsposten.no/politi/trafikkulykker/tvedestrand/se-politibilen-ta-u-sving-pa-e18-rett-etter-smeller-det/s/5-52-59869

Is that a goblin?

It's a nigger.

Radio waves travel at the speed of light, so you can't.

This.
Once they're behind you with the wew-wews and flashydoos on, you already lost. The key is to not get to that point.

>he doesn't have a license plate flipper for drifting on the touge

I agree. It's true but easier said than done.

Assuming they didn't see your license plate or don't have a chopper after you, you need a good driver and a very quick and light car. Easily 800hp. Get on the highway, hope there's no traffic, drive as fast as you can, as soon as you lose light of slight, take the first exit, park behind a building, and run away on foot. Worked for Rob on Super Speeders.

Now if you had a bike, find a place with lots of traffic and drive in between cars. Checkmate.

if you have a bike, specifically a sporty looking bike they don't recognize as an old man machine (ie: vfr1200), they won't pursue

Around here a well handling car with some power or a bike is all that's needed all you have to do is run towards toll bridge road and cops will stop persuit once on that road since 3 cops have wrecked and died in persuit there

More than you can afford pal.

>live in the republic of ireland
>our air force is comprised of four helicopters

Keep the hood safe, H

You need a bike

>drive through park
>????
>profit

Than an eclipse or a talon?

For at least fifteen minutes

>if you ever get a helicopter on you you're totally fucked
Helicopter can't fly in the rain, all you need is AWD and stay sensible unless there is bad weather.

I've been reading some stuff recently and the answer is, don't have license plates and drive into incoming traffic will be fine.
Cops will stop chases because crashing into the public is to risky.
Go hard or go home. If you have a plate on, don' t bother to run.

car that goes 197, pulls over to go carts, for what purpose?

>Drive through park
>lowside on a blade of grass
>a wild pack of niggers appears
>and helps you get up and get going again
>lowside again
>a whiteboy sumo gang shows up and steals your bike because one of them forgot his dedicated wheelie bike and didn't want to thrash his slightly nicer DRZ
>call the cops on them
>gang leader is a cop
>you get arrested for evading police
>sheriff does a wheelie to celebrate getting you off the streets
>profit?

You can't out run Motorola.

Some faggot allegedly got caught doing 208 mph in Oklahoma and got caught. Though I'm 99% certain a 19 year old didn't get his hands on a Mustang GT with $100k+ sick mawdz and the radar was just acting up.

Not much to say other than "red mustang looking thing driven by some dude" if they don't get your plates

>go home
>plastidip

underrated post. bugattis cant turn

2gb Eclipse

this guy gets it

felony evasion is minimum 7 years
and a lifetime record

a sportbike with >600cc & a rider with more than 2 brain cells

i can't think of any police force in the world that will be able to successfully catch a skilled motorcyclist on a powerful bike

>inb4 Y-YOU CANT OUTRUN LE RADIO
>inb4 B-BUT MUH HELICOPTER......

shut up, cager retards

wrong question.
Top speed doesn't matter, only place you can achive it is on an empty straight highway and even then doing land speed record speeds isn't enough because they'll just blockade you.

elise tier handling on windy backroads where you can break the line of sight and keep outbreaking and outturning the po po is the only way to escape. And even then they're just gonna block the exit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8

Jesus

It's like Need for Speed and GTA in here

XD

I know RIGHT !!

Phillyfag here.

Kelly drive is pretty deserted at night. Lots of parks and trees nearby to obstruct the helicopter's view. Also lots of jackasses speeding on it from time to time.

He did the right thing by not getting onto i95. Clear visibility for miles. By going into the city and hiding under the overpass, the helicopter had a tough time following and keeping a line of view on him. I'm pretty sure they can't fly between buildings and even if they can, it'll be difficult but there's a fuckton of cops in the city almost at every corner. Big risk.

In my country cop cars are common street cars painted white with some extra lights on them, so basically any car will do. Have a couple of friends who ran away from the cops a few times.

If you simply mean in a straight line, anything that does more than 180km/h will do

Jammers
Which are even more illegal than running in most countries

why have a jammer and not just a radar detector so you can slow down?

He was talking about radio, as in the radios police use to call more police and give them your plate/description

Radar detectors are illegal as well and the newest laser thingys are essentially impossible to detect anyway

What sort of spaceship is this?
This gauge cluster is from the fuuuture!!

about 140 mph in burger land
>only new taurus interceptors with ecoboost are faster than this
>yfw you thought ecoboost was a meme

Radar detectors are legal in passenger cars in "most" states.
Only a handful of state have outright banned them.

You can't

t. Thirdworlder whose police can't afford stalker duals

Everyone seems to forget that you can't outrun helicopters.

However, you might be able to lose them with maneuvers and hiding.

I think handling & grip would be more useful in getting away from cops than speed would.

can't beat them drones man

this'll kill you before you outrun the bugatti though

or just ... remove your plates

... do they have airplanes to detect people speeding?

Yeah you can see the markers on the 401

And was also rejected or expelled from Mid Night because he frequently broke one of the main rules of the club... He was to reckless and put other drivers at risk.

>states
>le everyone is a fat cousin-lover meme

It's not about speed with cops. You need to out-accelerate and out-handle them