Don't know if it a legit cop car or a security guard cuck car?

>WTF are they so similar Veeky Forums?

That's what happens when you don't unitize police liveries on a federal basis or at least a state basis and instead let every level of police forces and every shitty little county have their own little special snowflake paintjob.

>what the fuck are they so similiar slash o slash

because you cant into Veeky Forums

Wait....what?

>W= Why
>T= The
>F= Fuck

Happy genius???????????????

Yeah that's how it works here. Every police department has its own paint job, state troopers have their paint job

>When you see a cop car that has normal license plates instead of State plates

Why

In New York City you definitely can't tell the difference, I've soiled my pants many times because of this.

security gaurds will always have yellow toppers

Are you sure you got it right?

He's talking about cop cars vs repurposed crown vics with the lights still installed dumbass

oh no that taxi gon ticket me

Genius lol

Where I live only transit po-po can pull you over and ticket you for car related shit.

What's really annoying are the ones that do matte black decals on a black vehicle.

One of the departments ~30 miles away from here does that. It's a gloss black Caprice with matte black decals and no light bar on top. Lots of lights in the grille/windows, so you can definitely tell it's a cop when they light you up, but until you're about 30 feet away you can't see the decals.

Seen a DMV truck with the same set up before too. Fewer lights, but from 50 feet away it looks like any other pick up truck.

Saw a new Explorer like that too come to think of it. No light bar, no decals, just a thin blue line running around the entire vehicle and a shitload of lights in the windows and grille. Not 100% sure it was actually a cop, could have just been some sperg EMT or something, as it still had normal state plates, not the red municipal ones the local cops normally use.

Lmao so true

Australians have it a million times worse

It shouldn't matter if you're driving safely.

Even worse in nyc is that they've started to use non-american unmarked cars.

We are FUCKED!!

There should be a law against non domestic vehicles for government use.

Tell that to your local government chump

They do that so criminals will be deterred. You want to rob a place and think you see a cop car you'll pass.