tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes
The free weekend has started on all platforms, give it a go

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

First for OI

SOMEBODY

>there are still trialfiends
WHAT THE HE(CK) ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Repostan because I still feel good about this
>doing pretty good on Angel City, finally found my groove
>Call in titanfu, Legion
>right as it smacks down to the ground, music switches to Protomen cover of The Trooper.
>freebies have learned how to use the MGL from rooftops but smartcore keeps gibbing them when they poke their head over
>mfw the entire time

>Phase
>Alternator
>Stun Grenade
>MGL
>Tone

Is there a quickest way to spot a complete total fag when all of these are combined?

More effective than a gaydar

Not OP, just tryhard as fuck

Where's my c@ girl pilots at?

ONCE

>Your auto-Scorch is doing work on the enemy team while you support him with the Charge Laser but he isn't smart enough to dash away from a nuclear ejection

Good luck in Titan heaven you big beautiful bastard.

replace phase and alternator with awall and devotion and youve got an even bigget shitter

yoo

Once you unlock something, cant you buy it?
the cold war is actually a lot of fun and i wish i had it for when i regen

>tfw fell for the stim meme
>tfw fell for the grapple meme

stim cancels if you take any damage iirc and grapple with this shit maps is just a fucking hassle I guess I'm just bad but holy fuck this doesn't mesh at all

Just buy it after you regen, there's no point buying while it's already unlocked.

You're using Stim wrong if you're taking damage during it.

I haven't used Grapple so I can't comment on it.

I approve of this c@ posting. I want pilot headpieces like pic related

>Things consolefriends say

>Legion's Smart Core

I don't care how brain dead this is, mowing down everything in your path in a hail of bullets is fun as fuck.

I'd pay $5 bucks for a cat helmet

console or pc, makes no difference. the devotion melts TITANS with awall, let alone pilots. all you have to do is hover your mouse around the pilots general direction to turn them into a red mist

Post an image displaying indirectly your favorite titan

I'd also like more qt girls. No TF2 fem pilot looks as good as sniperchan.

I guess because im on consoles but nobody tries to go fast hell i even see some people crouching

you can also add -novid to turn off all the shit that normally plays at launch

GRenadiers take a bit more skill than that
Hipfire is best on things like car or alternator and even smr

>Scorch

>get rekt by a bunch of g4 people
>can't even move out of my spawn with someone coming up right behind me
>all my titans get instantly destroyed by anti-titan weapons from seemingly everywhere

I can't do this. I've reached my skill peak

Legion definitely has the best core ability just for the sheer "you're all fucking dead regardless of range" factor.

tfw i have to have grapple because i feel slow if i dont. it gets me out of so many jams, but took me a long time to get decent with it. first hurdle is how vulnerable you are when its activated, but when you are on the run, nothing is faster. not to mention i found out if you cancel the hook early, you can recast for free, but still get the momentum.

>tfw you slingshot yourself off corners

After regening Ion, Tone and Scorch it's time to move onto Northstar. First impressions were good, I love one shotting pilots (much like Tones primary and Ions laser shot) but also dealing more damage to titans. However it feels as though I'm doing much less damage overall since you need to charge the shot. Is the charge time offset by the increased damage it'll do compared to firing straight away?

Also, Cluster missile seems woefully under-powered and only suited to clearing out grunts. Tether trap is from experience incredibly easy to get out of and hover feels pointless. Are these abilities used together in some way I'm not seeing here?

>cluster missile
>underpowered

Try sticking it in enemy titans sometime.

Cluster missiles are extremely powerful. Increased Payload (or whatever it is, the kit that improves your cluster missiles) makes the radius monstrous. Not only do they do respectable damage to titans in a pretty large area, but they'll pretty much kill any pilot you shoot them at before he can get out of range, and firing them in a window will wipe out everything in that room.

They're a solid ability.

>still have 40 coliseum tickets

just gimme the advocate gift already

Post yfw you're bettah

There is literally nothing wrong with going slow

ree.

>tfw finally embraced the grapple.
At last I truly see what going fast means.

>tfw suck ass
>can barely get kills
>tough it out till i get my titan
>Scorch comes down
>literally double my kills with scorch with most of them being other titan kills
>mfw ronin shitters wallowing in my lake of fire purging their unclean degenerate weeaboo asses dying in like 2 seconds
>tfw cashing out with their bonus

I don't like the pilot gameplay at ALL but the titans are pretty fun

Everything is wrong with going slow.

Sure, if you like dying I guess.

every time I see an [RDDT] on my team I want to die

they somehow managed to make the melee worse than it was
I want the old one /no one able to hit/ back

>When some RDDT gets 4 points in the end because he's busy talking about some threesome he's planning to have

I liked this free weekend but I really liked the first game's Titans more, both in handling and in looks.The giant glowing eye as the main ocular does nothing for me.
I want my Atlas/Accelerator MG/Vortex/Multi-lock/Warpfall back. I want to hear my titan say nice things to me while I operate with it. I want Vanessa and Jeeves and other language options back.
I want IMC to be a fucking option, not Ares or Apex or other middleman. Can I even get an IMC logo for my Titan or Pilot Card in this game?

newshitter reporting; what are credits used for in this game? Can I buy burn cards or those 2x XP cards or Coliseum passes with them?

I'd even be willing to pay more than that.

I dunno I've seen some [RDDT]s top the scoreboard, but only when they're on the other team

When they're on your team you're fucked

You can buy coliseum passes, and guns/boosts/titans/abilities before you unlock them

Northstar has an IMC camo.

yeah, the range is insane
all those tweaks lately make me feel like the first one was just a fluke with how many things they got right.

I hate it when you melee first and then they melee second and they kill you first instead

Exoplanet is terrible

Oh man, they accused me of cheating so much.
There was a PCMR and a RDDT on the other team, I had fun.

>Crash site Attrition starting spawns

Just fuck my shit up

As a titanfall 1 fan this game is ___fun___. Free weekend sold me on it. See you xbone shitters soon

Play LTS

I'd "blame" the 60 hz tickrate. I've hit shots I'm certain I never should have and gotten killed by just as much bs.

Going fast can have some drawbacks.

I think it's weird that they went with M-COR and Ares instead of just Militia and IMC. I guess it's so that you could have an immediate officer in your dropship at the beginning of the match?

I do love how cartoonishly villainous Marder is. His voice lines cross the line from evil to campy real quick.

I just bought the game after the free weekend and started up singleplayer since I heard it was good, I've got exactly 33 seconds after couple of tries in the pilot's gauntlet, am I good enough or should I go to reddit like other casuals?

I'd say that's pretty decent, I mean, not groundbreaking or extremely fast, but not too shitty either.

You do realize that you get penalty for missing enemies right?

Part of me likes what they did there. It's the only map where you don't spawn in a drop ship, and one team spawns inside the "crash site" and the other team spawns outside of it, like they're a team of mercs investigating the crash.

But the level is just *so goddamn shitty* that I can't really enjoy that.

lts?

>playing bh

Last Tone Standing

Last Titan Standing playlist, everyone starts in titans, once a team's titans are dead the round is over, best 3 out of 5 rounds.

>Spawning as mercs
>Stim right away
>Grenades inherit velocity of pilots
>Throw a grenade right into the crash site
>Usually get 1 or 2 kills, but gotten a few triple kills that way.

So fun.

The spawns being so close makes the first part of the fight just a huge clusterfuck, and if you don't win it there, chances are you're just fucked for the rest of the game.

The set up for it is great, I'd love to have more maps where it's clear that one team has the position, and the other team is trying to take it, but don't have it start with both spawns right fucking on top of each other, Jesus.

EPG is perfect

>You do realize that you get penalty for missing enemies right?
As in not killing them or just missing when shooting?
Beacuse I killed them all every time and never really missed any shots beacuse that basic shotgun is pretty accurate so I was using it.

needs a buff desu

Just by not killing them.

I wonder why the other team don't spawn where the evacuation sometimes is, you know by the buildings and whatnot.

It's fun once you realize all the baddies just stay on top so you can just flank them and get a few executions that way.

They spawn there in CTF.

But Attrition and PvP they're right on top of each other, makes very little sense to me. After the initial spawn those locations make more sense, but for the first one? No.

>not having borderless windowed
>2016
wtf

I just fought a dude that shredded my titan to bits with a regular gun what the fuck?

use the launch options

Do people actually enjoy Hardpoint? It's a game mode that forces you to stop moving, I don't want to fight a bunch of [RDDT]s crouching and camping like shitters.

Representing [tfg]

God damn Angel City BH, at least I did good.

Even gods can bleed, never give in.

ye

how is the community on the xbone version? I saw it on sale on the xbox store and wanted to know if its worth it or not

the graphics seem to have a film grain and the sound is crackly too. what do?

wth is [F3]?

Some of them are actually pretty decent, even good.