Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/YSSbAnW.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead griniggers

its a god s/he can be what you want

i want zephyr to be the next prime

YES FRAME

File name related.

fixed

I'm finally finally crafting Chroma, what am I in for?

atlas too but I already know he's for deac

>it's a "i'll keep spouting this shitty torid meme with Z E R O eivdence" episode

>he's for deac
>not minmaxing him for postdeac survivals at void
its like you are not even trying

I am getting sick and tired of everyone impersonating me and making me look like a big stupid moron

Please stop it, you're ruining my """"""""good repuation""""""""

shit works yo

you are the shiter who dont even know about her synergies

>There's a good chance they're at default. They also won't have QT.
Interesting, because of the frame abilities are doing all the work for them, right?
Though the only frame I have that has no absolute survivability mods would be my Mesa, Shatter Shield does it for me also Banshee in a RQ build, because of low duration Silence. Though one day. I'll try with other frames I guess.

I'd say try Sortie Survival or Defense, whatever is up your alley.

Not him, but come on man at least explain instead of posting an image.

>get limbo aug mod
>use rift on a group of level 50 enemies
>mow them down as if they were level 10

The new Unreal tournament is looking pretty good

Ignis >>>>>>>>>>>> Torid

Post your Ignis and your Torid builds. I guarantee you that you don't have a working Ignis build if you think Torid is better

>Not him, but come on man at least explain instead of posting an image.
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

bottom at FAQs

>be a non-shitter
>use literally any frame
>mow down level 50 enemies as if they were level 10

can the faggot of the torid saryn post the fucking build? I want a good build for saryn

the damage of the weapon is not key to Saryn late game capabilities

how much did you pay for that rubedo skin, goy?

how do? first person would be cool especially for solo comfy runs

For 2006 maybe.

>I'd say try Sortie Survival or Defense, whatever is up your alley
unless he use loki or ivara i hight doubt he'll survive 5 mins against hight levels corpus.
it's not like you need to use all your mod slots to max the efficiency of a frame, so slap that conveniant shield/health mod in your frame

I'm not talking about frames that are just bad, I mean frames that are actually good, with good powers and so on, that you would want to min-max that simply don't have the room for vitality and such.
For example I did todays sortie 1 with an Ember and an Ignis.
Now that level range is still quite manageable but it's conveniently also her upper range against Corpus which is why I did about 80% of the killing in that mission. And that Ember has nothing for health, shields or other "tank" mods.

Sortie 2 I did with Mesa that again, has nothing. Of course she has her 3, which is more than enough to facetank anything with the exception of high RoF heavy units that chip away 1 health per shot.

Sorite 3 I just let Mesa equipped to see how quickly I could hose Nerf Anyo down. About half a second is the answer to that question.

If tomorrows sortie has any endless type missions I might just record me playing that with something squishy.

Was gifted to me by an old clan mate ;D
He payed like 7 smackaroos at the time I think

Sleeki breeki

where the fuck did I get a three-day affinity booster?

did they buff the login reward boosters?

REEEEE why is this allowed

>do kuva missions
>do all the work
>try to leech
>no one has enough braincells to capture kuva

Had the same situation with a roll user.

>he legitimately does not know

s434
check the guide m8, it has the best build. Torid is memeshit

when will we probably get the deluxe frost and chroma skins?

oops forgot my pic

Today's Eximus sortie 2. Saryn's damage wrecks with the right setup, and you're a shitter if you think her damage doesn't scale with weapons

Frost deluxe looks amazing up until the helmet. Hope I can find one that matches. I really wouldnt even get it but I know they are gonna bundle the skin for the one handed swords with it. rip

You're in for probably a couple weeks of fun until fatuck ruins him.

The sad part is, according to Warframe Builder damage calculations In before shitting on Warframebuilder. Yeah, it's shit, but it's the only thing I can get halfway decent numbers from. my mod is still a vast improvement, as long as I'm using Argon Scope as well.

All these years and I still don't know how to remove an image from the uploader shit so it's not trying to post it again. Lurking has its disadvantages.

>enemies have near perfect accuracy
>spawns are so fucked half the time enemies straight up spawn behind you
>dodging is pointless so the game boils down to keeping everything CC'd in non-defense missions and CCing everything while staying inside frost bubbles for defense
amazing game design, thank god for all these fancy wall jumps and bullet jumps that are only useful to run through shit and get to exctraction without dying because every frame with the exception of maybe 3 is made of squish wow

Frost Deluxe model will begin after Mag Deluxe is done with her model.

So ignis works similarly to Lanka? Like you cast on an enemy and spray them rather than the molt, right?

Also if anybody has that saryn+lanka meme build image again, I could really use it

>enemies have near perfect accuracy
??????

uninstall

Haven't played in a while, what the hell is this? Just wanna know what it's called so I can look it up.

yes. Ignis and Lanka both spread the gas toxin proc damage, and Ignis naturally also pops spores by itself. Ignis has the added advantage of being absolutely braindead to use, literally doesn't require aiming

shift-click the filename before posting

ah, it was the 250-day reward. it just gave it to me at the reset instead of after i played a mission and opened the login reward. nice coding, DE.

Yeah, the whole no aiming thing is what makes it so damn good. I still need to get my hands on a decent riven for it.

I like the helmet, though I can see why you wouldn't fancy it since it makes his neck look fuckin huge. Maybe the Zastruga helm would look nice with it.

>tfw favorite weapon doesn't have a unique counterpart so all the effort I'm putting into it is going to be pointless as soon as the fancy version inevitably comes out

I said:
>"Not running any survivability mod if you're going solo or with pubbers seems like suicide though, unless you have a very specific setup"

You said:
>"Have you TRIED it? "
>"In fact name me a mission where you wouldn't take a frame without survivability mods and I'll see if I can complete it."

I said Oberon on today's Sortie 2. You can't just respond with "UHH NO BAD FRAMES DON'T COUNT" even though I could complete the Sortie 2 pretty damn easily with my Oberon build which includes survivability mods.

I never said you couldn't play certain frames without any survivability mods on. For example, Mesa which you pointed out using, has 2 pretty damn useful survivability skills already and can kill things in an instant. So survivability mods don't really matter in that case. That's a fucking no brainer.

But then what about a frame like Chroma, then? Do you consider him to be shit? Because a lot of people say he's pretty damn good. Would you play him without any survivability mods? Could you get away with it? Yeah probably. But would it be consistently effective and flexible for a variety of missions? Probably not.

Take comfort in the high likelihood your favorite weapon is so awful DE will never make a special variant.

I'm convinced the owners of warframe builder do not even use their own website

Yeah, its the neck. It looks nice on paper, but the way they handle 3d models like that in this game disastrous. Some Atlas helms look atrocious because of that.

bix nood mufuggaaa

so I want to farm prime parts to get juicy platinum coins

do I have to rank up my relics to open them or I'm fine doing them as they are?
I have lith relics and some meso relics

So, what's the deal with akkad credit farm? Before it was Hieracon the best spot

but sobek is good

I have told you in that exact post what I meant. The post preceding that too.

>you will eventually start taking these mods off where they do not make sense
>where they do not make sense

I am talking about running those frames like that and nothing else. And yes, that means just like you so overstatedly pointed out that "bad frames don't count". I mean fully min-maxed mostly CC frames. People run survivability mods on them when they don't need to.
This includes some frames with no tanking abilities like Nova or Ember. You have even realized this yourself when you said "unless he takes Loki or Ivara". You realize that the invisibility on those frames is a skill that, when used right, prevents damage. It is extremely easy to do this with invis, which is why many people realize this. It is slightly less but still easy on many other frames which people don't seem to fully realize for a long time.

And by what leap of logic do you then land on Chroma? He has nothing to do with anything I've said.
I think you've just not understood me correctly.

sometimes when I kill large groups of enemies my warframe explodes in a burst of energy, what causes that? I don't have any syndicate weapons and I don't know of any mods that cause that.

8 forma?
For a fucking attica?
JUST

Thank you, kind user.

BBBBBBRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Start buying the parts from people at lower prices, then sell the sets off at higher prices. It's really easy.

rerolled the mod a bit and got an amazing multishot twin element roll

thoughts?

the pvp in this game looks kinda dope, do i have to play the pve shit and grind and unlock weapons and shit to do pvp? or they just give you everything in pvp mode? cause i'm not tryna grind for 900 hours before i can be on an even playing field

You don't need heavy cal if you get %damage on your riven.

>the pvp in this game looks kinda dope

That is the first in a long list of mistakes you've just made.

stop
leave now

>the pvp in this game looks kinda dope
the pvp is quite possibly the worst thing in this game

dunno man, looks like gunz on crack, i like stuff with good techy mobility

>start buying the parts
with what platinum

there's pvp in this game?

Just do a bunch of vault runs and you'll have enough plat to start trading.

Ask your dad for a small loan of a million dollars.

yes

>toridshitter silent

good, maybe this will finally shut up this stupid meme

see
would this attica be better than a gas ignis?

Almost certainly not. 50% status is low, and that's further diluted by IPS. Also lacks the innate spore spread of Ignis

>weapons with literally 0% crit chance can roll crit chance

simply fucking ebin

5,000 cred login bonus.

WHY
H
Y

>would attica be better than ignis for spores
i hope you're joking

>Haven't played since they made everyone slow and fucked the mag ignis combo
>Check the general to see if there are some cool new nemes
>See
I'm so happy I'm free

if spores spread the gas procs, than the attica would have much more potent procs, no?

What's cooking, Tenno?

Post your ignis please

>free

there's that word again.

I've since replaced Malignant Force with a riven

>trying to buy some riven mods for strong disposition (unpopular weapons)
>all of the ones linked at me have shit rolls
>people expect me to beg and plead for it
glad to see trading got more cancerous

price was 50p for an unranked primed pressure point
thankfully goyim prime appeared to give me a christmas present

this is good enough for high level sorties right?

One (1) Forma.

What are those purple mod things? A way to """"""reduce the grind""""""?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

it's laughable. I was looking at picking up a dera or grakata riven and guys are asking for hundreds.

out of curiosity I asked about a soma riven and the guy wanted 1.5k

>659.7 gas
compared to
6974.618 gas
since spores only spread 3 times per cast why is the attica worse?

>grakata riven
what would you give me for this?

Is Chroma fun____________? Does he feel like playing a dragon?

I think it might have finally happened. I have no urge to start up warframe any more. None. Even though I know I have stuff "left to do".

But I feel like I need the mindless grind in my life. So /wfg/, can you redpill me on PoE? How bad is it? Is it fun?

yes
no

What are those purple mods though

This is why I don't buy them.
I always mention on the chat
"Would anyone care to trade a Riven for a Riven"
Was able to get some good ones. Traded a Vulkar for an Ogris, already had a good one so I kept looking then a clanmate willingly traded his Grataka for my Ogris.

Feels good.