>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0VMJ8oEmYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for BLASTER BRO

Post good photos your Prompto has taken

I thought this was good. First fight I was able to take down an Iron Giant. Felt like a real accomplishment.

Is there a full music rip for FFXV?
As much as I dislike the game, the OST is superb.

>You will never be as swole as a hobgoblin
>You will never steal meat right from your enemies pockets and eat it right in front of them
>You will never have a sewer royal rumble and dropkick a king so hard he hits the wall on the other side of the room while your buddies warm up a twink photographers ribs with a flurry of punches

So when the fuck are they going to annouce the console version of Dissidia Arcade already?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solid or did nothing wrong.

>Implying the True Hero is anything approaching common
>Implying the True Hero would ever fall to performing such a disgusting act
No, stop projecting your disgusting pedofag desires on to others.

>I typod it
Fuck me lads, "stupid dumb phoneposting scum" is about right.

Also
>Implying it actually is common among Ivalice elite
Imma need a source for that one laddie.

>The current version of a Japanese money printing arcade cab
>Getting a console port

You're new to this aren't you? It'll follow the same release strategy as EXVS.

Because they don't give the best info in game, here's what you're looking at in regards to RM:

Warrior of Light: +13% ATK and DEF when equipped with a sword
Sarah: +25% MND when equipped with a staff
Garland: +30% dark damage
Firion: +13% ATK
Maria: +15% MAG when equipped with a bow
Leon: +13% ATK and Def when equipped with heavy armor
Luneth: 40% chance to earn double EXP
Refia: +30% physical damage when equipped with a thrown weapon
Onion Knight: +13% MAG and MND when equipped with a staff
Cecil (Paladin): +30% holy damage
Rosa: +25% MND when equipped with a bow
Kain: +35% jump damage
Bartz: +30% wind damage
Lenna: +30% healing with white magic
Krile: +15% MAG when equipped with a whip
Terra: +13% MAG
Celes: +40% spellblade ability damage
Sabin: +40% monk ability damage
Cloud: +30% physical damage when equipped with a sword
Aerith: +13% MAG and MND when equipped with a rod
Zack: +10% ATK and DEF, begin with Haste
Squall: +30% ice damage
Rinoa: +25% black magic damage
Zell: +30% physical damage when equipped with a fist
Zidane: +40% thief ability damage
Garnet: +13% MAG and MND when equipped with a dagger
Beatrix: 24% chance for Attack to become Saint's Cross
Tidus: +30% water damage
Yuna: +30% summon magic damage
Auron: +40% samurai ability damage
Shantotto: +30% black magic damage when equipped with a staff
Vaan: +30% physical damage when equipped with a dagger
Ashe: +15% MAG when equipped with a sword
Balthier: +30% physical damage when equipped with a gun
Lightning: +30% lightning damage
Vanille: Attack becomes a 2.5x single hit non-elemental white magic attack
Hope: +15% MAG when equipped with a thrown weapon
Y'shtola: +20% DEF and RES when equipped with a robe
Thancred: +13% ATK and DEF when equipped with a dagger
Yda: Attack becomes a 0.8x AOE physical attack
Ramza: Attack becomes a 1.6x single hit lightning physical attack
Agrias: +40% knight ability damage
Delita: +20% DEF and RES when equipped with a sword

Luneth is the most actively useful for the future (you'd probably run dry on eggs if you try to purely level through them), as his is 40% for double EXP compared to the 20% for the lesser double EXP materia.

People suggested Cloud because his +30% damage is tied to Swords which most of the attacker crowd can use in any realm.

Beyond that, you'd usually want to prioritize stat boosts (like +15% ATK/MAG) unless you're bumping against that stat's soft-cap already or you're strictly using one type of ability/element for damage (so if you're leaning on, like, Snowspell and Tornado Strike, +40% Spellblade is okay, but if you're splitting between Lifesiphon and non-Spellblade BSB commands, you have better options). The attack replacements are generally not really worth it because ideally your abilities will have enough hones and/or you're using BSB commands.

That's only considerations for the Record Materia themselves, though; the stats you get from leveling are going to usually be the main draw to using your MCIII so really you can focus on your A team first and as it goes on just fill in whoever you like/gets a good relic draw.

How many Lapis should I blow on Snow if I can't get it by the last day?

none. what's your current lineup?

Garland Faris CoD Arc Refia
I can replace Arc by Exdeath when I have the time to grind him but I'm still missing a tank.

post your units

I don't have much else man, I just started a few weeks ago.
I mean I also have a Kain, Chizuru, Celes, Edgar, Karl and Ingus that are noteworthy.

I could use Chizuru instead of Garland but she's not going to fill my tank gap.

EX DUNGEON

30 mins of Platform game

Cool...

youtube.com/watch?v=W0VMJ8oEmYw

Kenny Crow in FFRK, when?

Whomever thought of this fucking platformer stage needs to get fired
That's not Prince of Persia

This is the shittiest part of the game.
And the game itself isn't better than Xenoblade...which is his main source

>all these console friends financing my PC version of XV
i appreciate it bros. you guys arent cucks in my eyes

Yeah I would focus on getting Chizuru up if you have a Zidane you could TMR farm with. Garland can't get you that far. CoD is a good support, faris is good fullbreak, refia is great healer, Exdesu is great mage. I guess you can use your tickets and daily pulls for Snow but if I were you I would be trying to get a better attack carry than Garland. How much lapis do you have/how many summon tickets?

you will always be a cuck in mine

lmao pcuck

spoopy

10215 lapis, I want to save 10k for the christmas pull if there's one but I could probably still get 2k back my playing the story missions between then.

No tickets left, although I think I have enough to buy two 3000 gear tickets from the event mog.

So...I guess I'll do the 4 daily pulls, 2 tickets and 4 full pulls. 10 pulls left to try my luck then.

don't do full pulls if you're f2p and saving up for the 10k christmas pull.

you'll probably pull charlotte, leo, cecil or amarant in the near future. there are a lot of decent 3* tanks that you will get naturally.

I wish but knowing my luck this isn't happening

What do you guys prefer more? Brave Exvius or Record Keeper? Never played any of them

I want giant Iris to sit on me

hell even garland can be your tank if you don't pull snow with 2* golem /provoke and his innate counter/autoprot/HP+20%

Record Keeper is indisputably the better game overall, but Brave Exvius lets you grind more and shitpost, so...

...True. I always thought of him as a damage dealer. I should try to put some +10% def materias on him and see how that goes.

I focus more on BE, but RK is still pretty fun.

>All 5 equipment comes with a Super Soul Break or Burst Soul Break for a FF VI, FF IX, FF XIII, or FF XIV hero!

>no SBs
>XIV

No Thyrus for you.

Fuuuuck this is so nice. Unfrotunately XIII and IX are two realms I'm armed to the teeth on, really hope I can get something for VI, or even XIV.

Garland doesn't have +20% HP in GL though.
A 5* without any bonus to DEF or HP and without damage mitigation isn't going to do much now.

>finally upgrade it to SSB+
>on the one banner SBs would be okay for
kek

nice change though, very excite

>need more mythril
>slowly running out of core dungeons
At 155 stamina already, the end is near

I like BE better.

I like the gacha being characters over equipment. RK had you with strong weapons from pulls at level 1 and just autobattling everything. At least there seems to be progress in BE.

RK does cater to classic bosses and their strategies though, while strategy in BE seems to be left for Vortex of Trials bosses.

>155 stamina
m8 you must have at least 100 mythril in story dungeons left

fuck i forgot his 5* doesn't have the hp 20% and also he can't use any materia. do you have bartz? he has +30% hp and def modifiers along with counter plus an autoheal with potions

Nope. I daily pulled all I could for him and ended with 3 Exdeaths instead.

i'm at 158 and 78 dungeons remain. so yeah, a little under 100 myth should be available for you still

>have 19/52 relics in the pool
>just over 36.5% chance of a dupe

Bracing for great disappointment.

What treasures should I keep?

Are imperial assassins always higher level than you? I'm also having some trouble timing their dodges. I'm level 25 and the assassins are level 47.

my dick

anyone else still have high hopes for the VII remake? can it surpass XV or is it just gonna be Final Fantasy VII: XV reskinned

Counted it up myself and I have 114 dungeons left.
Looks like I'm not as close to the end as I thought.

So why the fuck is there a Level 52 in a low-level dungeon with a quest? And why is it easy to kill him? I'm level 17 and if I kill him with a pistol and high ground that he can't reach.

I can kill him for 2k exp, and take the weapon probably for 10k exp ffs. This is going to make the rest of the story mode boring since I don't think story mode scales with your levels, but goddamnit why couldn't they catch this?

I assume there is a trophy for doing all the sidequests?

They never stop

yes

>Sitting at 70 mithril, trying to save for XIV
Fuck.

There's at least 50 mithril coming from the events, plus another ~30ish for daily mithril. Will Gold Fest also give mithril on completion? I want enough for three 11x pulls on XIV.

lolfuck. So I just finished the part in XV where you turn into Sora and sky fight Leviathan. Does the story just go downhill from here or am I being overly negative? Also, how the fuck does Umbra work?.

this one:

unzips

Gold Fest should give out some mythril. Probably like 5 per Orbfest phase plus whatever off the Golden Roulette plus I bet they'll have some on login bonuses.

Going down the episodic route isn't a big deal for me but for a lot of fanboys that is deal killer. The combat from that one trailer is VERY reminiscent of what we see in XV but that isn't a bad thing. I'm interest to know if they'll actually remake the entire thing from the Mako plant raid to the solo fight with Seph-face.

magic

Don't expect Gold Fest to arrive on schedule. We'll be getting a dungeon update before XIV and I think the daily mythril will be more than that. It's 40 minimum + the alternating mythril reward + 50 from events + 10 more from the overlap with the Lightning OSB event.

About to play FF7 for the first time, I have the steam version bought.
Should I emulate it or go for the steam version, though?
Cause emulators have save states and, most importantly, speed up buttons, which are a fucking necessity for games with random encounters.
Does the steam version have anything going for it?

if i'm not mistake you can press f1 - f4 and they are like cheat codes, they toggle 9999 dmg and no random encouters etc

Le randumb xddd

I have decently high hopes. Was never big on VII, but I'm guessing it'll essentially be XV with a reworked weaknesses system and a classic overworld instead of a modern open world. Really hope they remaster Crisis Core. That game was phenomenal

I'd go Steam. Make sure you mod in the original soundtrack. SE completely butchered the soundtrack in the Steam versions of VII and VIII

I think they officially patched in the original soundtrack for VII, but not VIII.

This thread embodies everything that makes Veeky Forums cancer

awoo~

>Never

HNGGGGH

>Iris knows her fantasy can never become a reality
man this is pretty sad.